InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I'll postulate that length of life would be the determining factor. A species where individuals were capable of living for centuries would no doubt be superior in knowledge and technology. On the other hand, one may find themselves with 200 more years to live under 300 year old Stalin. So I guess that sword could cut both ways.
Or would lives that long slow down evolution?🤔

1 million views is impressive af on here!
Truly impressive. Congrats!

Golf clap

Welcome to the Wiserhood.

Congratulations on over a million views Shed! woot woot! I just noticed now :)
‼️‼️ Does that mean you’ll start earning 420-bucks as an influencer?? ;)

Congrats Shed, I know I’m one of many when I say, your mentorship here means so much and I send you a huge thank you for all your guidance and advice through the years!! 💗

Great to see you Preston9mm, welcome back! Hope to see some of your flowers soon brother.
Cheers
I just started a thread... I'll be posting some old pics for a week or 2 until I get the next group going. 🤙
Appreciate the warm welcome back

That must be where you get such good character Shed! Hard work = character building! I hope you have success at work and get a break soon! You're good to go far as I can see with that!
That's exactly what I've been doing...building character! Thanks Otter. :)
Hell, I didn't know either.
Oh hey Old Guy and a much belated :welcome: to my perpetual journal! Nice to have you aboard for the ride.
I'll postulate that length of life would be the determining factor. A species where individuals were capable of living for centuries would no doubt be superior in knowledge and technology. On the other hand, one may find themselves with 200 more years to live under 300 year old Stalin. So I guess that sword could cut both ways.
Excellent points! As David Bowie said, "Homo sapiens have outgrown their use."
More dairy farms should put bladders over the dams of cow shit and use the methane to power the dairy plant.
I think more and more are seeing that as a good investment!
Congratulations on over a million views Shed! woot woot! I just noticed now
Holy crap! Thanks for noticing Carmen as that's a stat I never keep track of. :eek:
Whoa. Beast. Congratulations.
Thanks Jon!
Wow 1 million views.
IKR?
WOW !! Well disserved
I hope some of those viewers got their money's worth. :cheesygrinsmiley:
1 million views is impressive af on here!
Truly impressive. Congrats!

Golf clap
Welcome to the Wiserhood.
Thank you Baron!
Congratulations on an amazing milestone Shedster. You Sir are an inspiration to us all! El Capitain’ te saluda. CL.
Thanks Captain!
‼️‼️ Does that mean you’ll start earning 420-bucks as an influencer??
Congrats Shed, I know I’m one of many when I say, your mentorship here means so much and I send you a huge thank you for all your guidance and advice through the years!! 💗
A huge thank you for your company along the way. :hug:
Might hang around & read this 1600 page journal. How you doing brother?
Doing alright if a bit busy lately! Really nice to have you come back for a visit. :ciao:
It is..... missed y'all Had to come back to the roots
I'll be around.
I just started a thread... I'll be posting some old pics for a week or 2 until I get the next group going. Appreciate the warm welcome back
Can't wait to watch the process on something other than my phone!
Hope @InTheShed is ok. Last post was Friday. Not like him to be away for so long.
Appreciate the concern Grateful!
He is doing good, just busy at work. He says he’ll be back again soon.
Thanks for spreading the word double H!

Back
Top Bottom