Irie’s Propagation Station & Training Playground

What’s your preferred / most successful cloning method?

• Cuttings into Coco jiffy pads / pellets in a humidity dome

• Cuttings into Rockwool in a humidity dome

• Cuttings into a aeropnic cloner

• Cuttings straight into soil wait it out yeah

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey 420 members!
I hope everything is going well in all your gardens :passitleft:
Posted a small picture update on the irie garden you can check out here:

Propagation Station:

All is going well in here. It's crazy to think that these plants are running on 72w of light (2 x 36w Floru tubes). The growth is of course not comparable to a proper veg light setup but the consumption is not much and it's keeping these plants happy. Looking forward to adding a couple more tubes in there soon. I'll be training a couple more plants tonight so i'll post up some pics later.

Looking good brother!!! I am keeping a close eye on this thread due to all the info porvided. I want to start with my propagation in September when spring arrives. How will you compare 18w tube lights for propagation?

Looking good brother!!! I am keeping a close eye on this thread due to all the info porvided. I want to start with my propagation in September when spring arrives. How will you compare 18w tube lights for propagation?
Thanks brother lemme know if you’ve ever got any questions. The 18w’s would probably work just as well I’d just stack more of them in your setup to get the wattage up. :ganjamon: The don’t give off much heat.

Hey everyone! So back when I started this thread I showed off this one Durban Poison X Sour Grape plant growing in a V shape. I’ve been working loads on her over the last few weeks and she’s starting to look awesome. Lemme know what you all think! :headbanger:

Also I did some training on some others, nothing fancy but here’s some before and after pics:
Cheese #1 before:

Cheese #1 after:

Double Glock before:

Double Glock After:

Cheese #2 before:

Cheese #2 after:

Alright that’s it for now. I did a lot more work in the garden but was not able to picture most of the work. I’ll show some of the other plants in a coupla days and also update on the last batch of clones!

Happy gardening everyone! :morenutes::passitleft:

Hey everyone! So back when I started this thread I showed off this one Durban Poison X Sour Grape plant growing in a V shape. I’ve been working loads on her over the last few weeks and she’s starting to look awesome. Lemme know what you all think! :headbanger:

Also I did some training on some others, nothing fancy but here’s some before and after pics:
Cheese #1 before:

Cheese #1 after:

Double Glock before:

Double Glock After:

Cheese #2 before:

Cheese #2 after:

Alright that’s it for now. I did a lot more work in the garden but was not able to picture most of the work. I’ll show some of the other plants in a coupla days and also update on the last batch of clones!

Happy gardening everyone! :morenutes::passitleft:

Cheers brother for this, I was kinda got lost today when I was doing the clones and couldn't figure out how to get them to take shape yet so did a bit of a hack shave/lollipop on all of them, would you mind if I put up a pic or 2 here tomorrow offer up an opinion or 3 if ya don't mind please..

The mainline training looks amazing.
Beauty training across the board Irie!
Thanks so much brothers Tyson & Dutch! :high-five:
I've recently stepped things up a notch - i'd love if you guys would come pop in some time and lemme know what you think. Here's the link:
How long until you are flipping do you figure?
I was thinking another 3 weeks, but our outdoor grow season is coming up within the next month and i'm now considering blooming her outdoors, which would be the most fun for me! :ganjamon: As much as i love indoor growing and the controlled environment there is really nothing like working on your plants outdoors in the sun.

Back
Top Bottom