Jaga: My First Grow Journal

Mornig Jaga. Hope you and Padma are having a good day my friend! :ciao:
Good morning Spimpster
Hey the share about the Lumberjack days is brilliant mate I read it to Paddy :tommy: Hmm an she went all star eyed:)axe men is one of her fav things on telly:circle-of-love:

Popping in to wish you good green vibes my friend, may you and yours be well and your garden perfectly producing! :)
Jai ho Surya dasaGuru 108 ji acharya of 420 Flux Thanks actually Yep feeling rather well:circle-of-love:
Good day weed jaga. Hope you're feeling a little better. Hugs to you guys. :circle-of-love:
Hello Beemer
the detox is with out a doubt helping :cheer::cheer:today is day 3 so I am gonna do another 2 days then flush on day 5 :yahoo:at night well it says at around 8:10 pm :Namaste:I finally settled for the Dr Holda Clarck liver an Gallbladder flush :high-five:I will tell ya one thing I think I am starting to become an Organic apple,,her words I hope I havent given you the pip:rofl::rofl::rofl::thanks:so much for putting up with me over the last lil while
Love an warmest hugs from me an paddy :circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Jaga my friend putting up with you is a joy. :yahoo:Happy Skunkday my friend. That flush sounds brutal but if you are feeling better it's a fantastic flush. :partyboy::party: Lot of hugs for you and Paddy during this hard time. :circle-of-love:

Jaga my friend putting up with you is a joy. :yahoo:Happy Skunkday my friend. That flush sounds brutal but if you are feeling better it's a fantastic flush. :partyboy::party: Lot of hugs for you and Paddy during this hard time. :circle-of-love:

Bemmer
I have to put up with me:rofl::rofl::rofl: An sometimes it isnt such a joy :circle-of-love: but the way things are going on day 3 :yahoo: I will be feeling so fine I will swim over smoke a couple of bowls with ya an swim back with Padmavati on my back
Love to you hugs
:thanks::circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Positive Vibrations :Namaste:

Hey Baba
great to see you an sorry I haven't been by for a while:yummy:
All these good words really do help they make me so happy :thumb:Honestly I didn't think I would stay on an nearly only apples lemon
an one black coffie this fine Morning :smokin:I tell ya Baba I feel sorry for all around :rofl::rofl:cause I am already feeling so much better :lot-o-toke:an after the disgusting drink day 5 from then on I am gonna apparently feel 10 years younger:yahoo::yahoo:

Hey Jaga, I'm back! UK? Love that place - though I only really know London - sorry about your soccer, sorry, football team! If you care for these things...!:thumb:
Autos can be really good and super fast, they freak me out a bit - like whaddya doing that now for, crazy plant? You are not meant to be doing that yet!!! best of luck with your next grow and be well, beardy:high-five:

Hey Jaga, I'm back! UK? Love that place - though I only really know London - sorry about your soccer, sorry, football team! If you care for these things...!:thumb:
Autos can be really good and super fast, they freak me out a bit - like whaddya doing that now for, crazy plant? You are not meant to be doing that yet!!! best of luck with your next grow and be well, beardy:high-five:
Thanks Beardy
No I dont really like Football BUT freaks should have gotten a lil further:rofl: the evening they got kicked out my daughter was watching the game :smokin:I said how come we are already loosing :thedoubletake:she said well the other team have a good player:lot-o-toke:

Hey Brother hope you and Padma are well :circle-of-love:
High Cronic
best of days pal as soon as I can get off the throne I will get over :smokin:be warned have a peg for your nose ready:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Aloha my friend! :ciao:

I am so happy to hear that you are feeling better! :cheer:

Thanks Baba
its a real weight from my mind an my Liver an Gallbladder:yahoo: the icon I just used is exactly how I am feeling :circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Good day all near and far if I could borrow your eyes I have seen some amber not many but I did see some darker ones :thumb:
Now I have some not so great trich shots I couldnt find them ambers when I threatened her with the camera,,,so any one can you see any :circle-of-love:
DSC_0101_2_.jpg
DSC_0102_1_.jpg
DSC_0103_2_.jpg
DSC_0105_2_.jpg
DSC_010816.jpg
DSC_0106_1_1.jpg
DSC_0104_1_.jpg
Thats them also it has been over 2 months that she has been in flower for so I am thinking to give her the chop she has only had tap water for the last month,,,advice much welcomed:420::circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

A few more days......

:high-five:

Trust in OldManMed Jaga. :)
I'm glad to hear you are feeling better. Hopefully that extends to Padma as well. ;)
I know the last few weeks are the hardest Sir, but as you know its worth the wait!
:slide:

Id harvest on monday or tuesday. Its very close.Remember more amber means more of a couchlock type high and from what I know about you im guessing you would prefer more of a in between couchlock/energetic to just mellow out without feeling like doing nothing.

A few more days......
Few more days :thanks:thtats better than I hoped cheers for stoping by pal:hookah:Paddys made you some Curry:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:
:high-five:

Trust in OldManMed Jaga. :)
I'm glad to hear you are feeling better. Hopefully that extends to Padma as well. ;)
I know the last few weeks are the hardest Sir, but as you know its worth the wait!
:slide:
I read to Paddy from my phone a post saying you would pass by,,:cheesygrinsmiley: so she just needs ta no if you are stopping for dinner :smokin: plus hate to admit this but in this country most folks use Freeze dried Coffie:straightface: but we have a good selection of tea,s:cheesygrinsmiley:Mate I really feel so much better I gonna do another cleanse and flush in 2/3 weeks:thumb:Darn right about the last weeks being the worst:thanks:and yer right the wait is well worth it:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:
Id harvest on monday or tuesday. Its very close.Remember more amber means more of a couchlock type high and from what I know about you im guessing you would prefer more of a in between couchlock/energetic to just mellow out without feeling like doing nothing.
High Joe sorry I havent seen ya for a while
please have a drink an some thing ta munch :cheesygrinsmiley:hey you got it right I do like the couch lock an even 50/50 is what I would like :cheesygrinsmiley: I tried some of her lower tiny buds an that was a while back even then it was nice :thanks::circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

there was a lot of heads missing in that closeup
Happy Skunkday Jaga :thumb:

Cronically great friend :bongrip:
mate I really went wrong on this grow I haven't shown the BB cause she has no real heads its all Foxtail's super tiny its a bad grow for sure I would think one of my worst :straightface:knightmares But I must count my blessings I think I should get an ounce out of her :hookah: Any how have a great night
:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

DasaJagamohan

Jagamoha, bottom line is,,

you rock, all the way to the states :high-five:

I had a week off, then I made it 3 more weeks :cheer:

just catching up, but I flew over to leave these for you :passitleft::passitleft:

:thanks: for the 420 :love: :thumb: :Namaste:

:peace: in the circle, our circle, the circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

here's the pic you requested, first & only seen here, in your UK journal!

Hope you, Padma & all your family has been well.:circle-of-love:

P625fluxy.jpg

Yes Jaga, I do see a few amber trichs. Nice close-ups. You're getting the hang of that scope now. Glad you're feeling better.

Hello Trichster. Glad to see you back, literally...

Jagamoha, bottom line is,,

you rock, all the way to the states :high-five:

I had a week off, then I made it 3 more weeks :cheer:

just catching up, but I flew over to leave these for you :passitleft::passitleft:

:thanks: for the 420 :love: :thumb: :Namaste:

:peace: in the circle, our circle, the circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

here's the pic you requested, first & only seen here, in your UK journal!

Hope you, Padma & all your family has been well.:circle-of-love:

P625fluxy.jpg
:yahoo:And about time when you went off like that we got worried :lot-o-toke:
Thank the Lord you are back brother great to see you :cheer::cheer:darn right we are gonna rock our way to the states:cheesygrinsmiley:
:goodjob:that lady you are with there well what could we say:thumb:she looke strong like she will hold some solid dense buds:high-five:
hey Trichs I done a liver an gallbladder cleanse and flush :passitleft: I managed to get lots of stones out on the 5th an 6th day :thumb:
so I feel fit like a good 10 years younger :circle-of-love:folks in our house are getting fed up with me going around like a blue ass fly
:cheer:really made our morning my friend :circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Hope you dont mind I saved the picture:love:we always send our love to you bro
Yes Jaga, I do see a few amber trichs. Nice close-ups. You're getting the hang of that scope now. Glad you're feeling better.

Hello Trichster. Glad to see you back, literally...

Thanks Reg :love:
I think she will be getting the chop maybe tomorrow :thanks::circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom