Jaga: My First Grow Journal

Good Day Aloha Shanti Baba! :passitleft: :circle-of-love:

And to you to Boom Shanti my friend dont know how I missed this post,,, sorry hey we have sunshine I think for the third day:surf::passitleft::whoa::whoa:best of days I dont no if I got this right Mahaloha:high-five::circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

I have one of those too. Really nice.

jaga, the more red the stronger the high in most cases.

So they should be fairly dark,, but also have a load of cloudy left :bitingnails::bitingnails::bitingnails:
Thanks I did find a few darker but they wer on a sugar leaf an spimp said a lil longer for the buds man :cheesygrinsmiley:must be real close:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Hello wel well what a wonderful day :circle-of-love:firstly I seen the FishPrabhuji an then I just seen that JTG is back an up O yeah:cheesygrinsmiley:its summer solstice in a couple of days an I am hoping to harvest this soon so if I could borrow any spare eyes again
DSC_007813.jpg
DSC_007715.jpg
DSC_0070_1_1.jpg
DSC_0071_1_1.jpg
every bud is a little foxtail its the strangest thing I ever grew :cheesygrinsmiley:even Ugly I no that when grown with no silly mistakes she is a monster :rofl::rofl:any how I am thinking my health feels better than it has for a long while so I have a nice selection of Fem seeds I think I may post some names an put one in to pop Fryday or shatter day then let you tell me which one you think would be good to grow up in a 12/12 start to Finnish,,12/12 because I still have the PGG to get through to the Finnish line:thanks::circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Good day weed my friend. Those buds are looking good. My PGGs are growing like crazy. It's raining right now and they aren't really liking it. One of them is almost on the ground but it will only make them stronger. a couple of them are 3' tall and don't have a lot of strength in there branches so this will help. Hugs to you and Paddy. :love::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::circle-of-love:

Good day weed my friend. Those buds are looking good. My PGGs are growing like crazy. It's raining right now and they aren't really liking it. One of them is almost on the ground but it will only make them stronger. a couple of them are 3' tall and don't have a lot of strength in there branches so this will help. Hugs to you and Paddy. :love::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::circle-of-love:

Hello Beemer
great to have you back again pal:yahoo:3ft :bravo:I also think a good battering from nature will give her the strength to build up her strength:cheesygrinsmiley:
when I used to grow outdoors I would put the lil seedlings right in a wind zone an that would fatten up there stalks ,, I am seemingly having another
gall attack :thedoubletake:I have my scan on Tuesday though plus I have some very good info on liver and gallbladder flushes :thanks:for passing unless things get better I may not be on 420 till this thing gets better it messes with emotions sleep so many things any how I will LIVE
all our love to you with big ol warm hugs:hug::hug: :circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Good luck my dear friend on your tests. Just do what they say and get yourself healthy again my brother.
Much Love and Healing vibes coming your way.

Take care of jaga, paddy. Thank You! :love::love: Much Love to you both.
:Namaste::love::Namaste:

Looks great Jaga...Hope you and Padma are doing well :circle-of-love:
Hey Jay
such a cool name dude {my sons name} MMm well Paddys a lil more sprightly this morning:thumb:thanks for passing pal it feels like long time since I seen ya
:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Good luck my dear friend on your tests. Just do what they say and get yourself healthy again my brother.
Much Love and Healing vibes coming your way.

Take care of jaga, paddy. Thank You! :love::love: Much Love to you both.
:Namaste::love::Namaste:
:lot-o-toke:Fulxing hell mate this is real strange I am having another flipping attack I am so glad I will get some thing done on Tuesday,,so hard to breath I got to come over to yours an tell ya what happened :circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Hey Jay
such a cool name dude {my sons name} MMm well Paddys a lil more sprightly this morning:thumb:thanks for passing pal it feels like long time since I seen ya
:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

:lot-o-toke:Fulxing hell mate this is real strange I am having another flipping attack I am so glad I will get some thing done on Tuesday,,so hard to breath I got to come over to yours an tell ya what happened :circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Wish I could share my oxygen with you my brother.......hang in there for Paddy and us all. Love You!

Wish I could share my oxygen with you my brother.......hang in there for Paddy and us all. Love You!

Thanks its strange with the breath thing its a bit more like being winded an just not being able to catch yer breath:thanks:
I would though I think maybe have a few lung fulls :thumb:

Jaga my friend I sure wish I was there so I could take you to your doctor appt to make it easier for you. Make sure you tell everything that is happening to the doctor. I sure hope the tests show something so you can get fixed. Just to let you know the 5 PGGs i have growing are doing great and I believe are all girls. Love and hugs to you and Paddy. I'm sending all the good vibes I can and more for you to get through this. :circle-of-love:

Jaga my friend I sure wish I was there so I could take you to your doctor appt to make it easier for you. Make sure you tell everything that is happening to the doctor. I sure hope the tests show something so you can get fixed. Just to let you know the 5 PGGs i have growing are doing great and I believe are all girls. Love and hugs to you and Paddy. I'm sending all the good vibes I can and more for you to get through this. :circle-of-love:

:lot-o-toke:Mate strangely enough I so hope they find it it has taken 8 weeks in this grey country :circle-of-love:
I can honestly say B with out a doubt ILove you to,,,, My brother from a different mother ,,,Docs in the states may wanna talk stress an stuff But not in this place :love:they more than likely will only be interested in the symptoms :)any how wonderful news for PGG did you harvest that beauty with the milky trichs yet:thumb:
Best of days from both of us Love an Hugs :circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Hey Brother Hope you and Padma are well :circle-of-love:
High cronic hows it going pal:thanks:
Jaga my friend, may everything improve for you health wise, may Padma become evermore sprightly as the days pass and may you in general only have good things coming your way. Best of buds to you and yours! :)

Surya Dasa Guru Maharaja Of FI (Flux International) Bro thanks mate I really appreciate the visit:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom