Jaga: My First Grow Journal

Hello I have some not very good trich shots if any one woulndt mind please do you think its Chop chop
DSC_008415.jpg
DSC_009119.jpg
DSC_008918.jpg
DSC_009220.jpg
DSC_0071_1_1.jpg
I am not 100% sure if the last was an old one
Spimpster sir are you about buddy:circle-of-love:

I feel embarrassed to put this picture up there should be 8 pictures,,all of the PGG
DSC_0105_1_1.jpg
DSC_010414.jpg
DSC_0098_1_.jpg
DSC_009922.jpg
DSC_0096_1_.jpg
DSC_0103_1_.jpg
DSC_009519.jpg
DSC_0094_2_.jpg
some shots look worse because there are befor an after trim shots an I cant do the whole thing of trying to tag em all
Thanks for stopping by please if anyone has any idea about the yellowing leaves please let me in:thanks::circle-of-love:

Lookin real good Jaga! Loving how the baby is using the nitrogen up <3 you got airy big buds I would wait! Let them leaves fall off normal like you might be surprised ;)

Get well soon and remember tension causes 80% of pain , it is in how we breath. Try what I suggested and give me feedback where the pains are the most after n I will have more ideas for you. Peace n love to you both eh! :Namaste:

I agree with OldManMed. Not quite Ready Jaga. Id give them plain water only for another week or so and take another look. Id guess your 1-2 weeks out still.

The yellowing is natural. Your girl is using up the stored Nitrogen in the leaves. This is also generally a good sign that your not overfertilizing! :thumb: Thats gonna make your smoke nice and smooth sir.
Let her turn all the big fans yellow and it will be some nice tasty smoke my friend.
Hope your having a Spliffy Day sir and best wishes to you and Padma!
:circle-of-love:

Lookin real good Jaga! Loving how the baby is using the nitrogen up <3 you got airy big buds I would wait! Let them leaves fall off normal like you might be surprised ;)

Get well soon and remember tension causes 80% of pain , it is in how we breath. Try what I suggested and give me feedback where the pains are the most after n I will have more ideas for you. Peace n love to you both eh! :Namaste:
Gulab Ji thank you so much when you said 80% from tension an stress I would guess :cheesygrinsmiley:
an if any one needs a class about stress then I will give a class on it later:rofl::rofl:I have a degree when it comes to stress I will do the breathing an give you a report in the morning :thanks: :circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

I agree with OldManMed. Not quite Ready Jaga. Id give them plain water only for another week or so and take another look. Id guess your 1-2 weeks out still.

The yellowing is natural. Your girl is using up the stored Nitrogen in the leaves. This is also generally a good sign that your not overfertilizing! :thumb: Thats gonna make your smoke nice and smooth sir.
Let her turn all the big fans yellow and it will be some nice tasty smoke my friend.
Hope your having a Spliffy Day sir and best wishes to you and Padma!
:circle-of-love:
:thumb: OMG really a week or two thanks:thumb:
an the news for the PGG is real good cause thats been bothering me :high-five: I tell ya sir Spimp any surprise that way would be nice:thumb:
Thanks for coming an lending me yer eyes next time I will try an do better with the pictures:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

The structure of the PGG look's somewhat familiar to me Jaga... Hint, hint

The structure of the PGG look's somewhat familiar to me Jaga... Hint, hint
High Reg
hey thats right pal remember back when I said I reckon you an me are growing some thing very similar I cant remember the thing I said but yep she is what I was on about looks like wild Thai but this is wild Phulbhani whatnutes do you give yours I really must pop by an see how I can turn it around a bit:thanks::thumb::circle-of-love:

I do not see any amber trichomes yet in your photographs.
Thanks Maharaja
have you any kind of idea on how long she has been in flower for seemingly a very long time:circle-of-love:

Hey Brother Hope your better :thumb:
Thanks cronic
hey I am lil bit happier any how an soon I should have some stones to harvest:rofl::rofl::rofl:

High Reg
hey thats right pal remember back when I said I reckon you an me are growing some thing very similar I cant remember the thing I said but yep she is what I was on about looks like wild Thai but this is wild Phulbhani whatnutes do you give yours I really must pop by an see how I can turn it around a bit:thanks::thumb::circle-of-love:
I gave her a very heavy flush then feed her nothing but Broke Azz Cal/Mag Mix. Lately I've started feeding the bloom tent girls SNS 604B also.

I Had a brief journey as a Lumberjack yes sir. :) If you are reffering to the Lumberjack story its in my blog sir! :thumb:
Hello spimpster
yep that would be it phew thank the Lord :cheesygrinsmiley:I thought it was you :thumb:

I gave her a very heavy flush then feed her nothing but Broke Azz Cal/Mag Mix. Lately I've started feeding the bloom tent girls SNS 604B also.
High Reg thanks mate :thanks:
SNS 604A & B are nice products. Very 'light' so no worries. :thumb:
Psst-- I use them often on my houseplants and they love them. :geek:
:reading420magazine::thanks:

Good day weed jaga. Hope you're feeling a little better. Hugs to you guys. :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom