Katins's 2nd Micro Grow - White Widow Fem - 1 Square Foot Under LED

Thanks Shorti, your Christina is a little beauty as well :)
I'll be happy when her undercarriage looks like yours! Thank you though Katins

Forgot to mention, 2 or 3 days and I am yet to see a single gnat..! Seems like neem did it's job well. However, ever since I sprayed her - she is getting more and more pale and yellowish. Thought this may be nute issue. But things does not seem to be getting better even after yesterdays feed. Maybe she needs a couple more days.

Week 6 day 4, week 1 day 4

5937449479b863b89a24bd5ce8d49691.jpg

d056888cca1600304b1393d8d9957b96.jpg

This is how much space I have left. Should be enough to stay safe and away from being too close to the lights.

73b68e5ebe69f009a648c473677ba065.jpg

My small plant I flowered directly under the QB120 was 100% fine at 1-2" away by the way I mean they could have probably grown directly into the light without a problem. Just a heads up incase you are worried of getting to close to the light. But that won't be the case this grow anyhow I doubt she will get that close to the light.

Ah she looks fine to me personally. During flower especially the stretch they use up all that extra N and they won't need as much as they did in veg so they don't really need to be a super dark green. So just be careful that you don't give her to much nitrogen don't want to deal with any of that in flower.

Ah she looks fine to me personally. During flower especially the stretch they use up all that extra N and they won't need as much as they did in veg so they don't really need to be a super dark green. So just be careful that you don't give her to much nitrogen don't want to deal with any of that in flower.
Somehow she looks better in pictures :) and she did not even start stretching... time will tell :)

Looks good and she handled that feed well she has a couple minor burnt tips but that's common especially when you get to hitting them with nutes.

Looks good and she handled that feed well she has a couple minor burnt tips but that's common especially when you get to hitting them with nutes.
Cheers. Those tips were like that before I even fed her. Might be because of gnats or something.

What a rocking babe she is Katins good job mate

I don't even notice Katins, they aren't really even burnt that have a slight yellow color to them but so minor I wouldn't even think about it right now. Just stay the course and she'll be fine! She looks perfect brother .

I wasnt meaning it like she had a terrible nute burn just that you could tell she was taking to the nutrients probably wouldnt increase it quiet yet.. You can zoom in and see the tips are slightly discolored on the newer growth. The older growth that has the more noticeable nute burn on a few large leaves tips probably occured during the last transplant nothing recent. Again the plants are fine hell most growers I watch will push their plants as hard as possible nobody really cares about burnt tips because after harvest who knows? Unless you just like absolutely perfect plants its not much harm unless its just burning the crap out of the entire leaf.

Lol I have tried to keep my tips from going but like you said, they will go in the trim bin. But I burned up leaves on the last two grows with my LeD so I backed off a lot but still have minor tip burn from all the nitrogen in my calmag, which is important for seed production. It's a good thing to notice tho LeD Guy, she can take it as a warning from the plant that she's at her max for nutes at this stage. Good call.

I am not worried about those tips at all. Some of them look a bit "burnt", some of them are not burnt at all. Green color is coming back, tied her down a bit more to open up, now waiting for first pistils to show up.

Can't wait to see her flower out. Really love microgrows!!

Back
Top Bottom