Katins's 2nd Micro Grow - White Widow Fem - 1 Square Foot Under LED

Hell my first female bagseed was a beast. I flipped her at such a tiny size like 80% less than my fem beans size and she yielded 80% the yield of my fem bean. 55 grams compared to my sq's 68 grams. She produced four massive Colas two were 10 grams one 7 grams one 8 grams and a handful of popcorn nuggets that weight. 75-1gram each. It definitely impressed me because my SQ hogged all of the LED up until her harvest two months later. During that time my bagseed was under 3CFL but she went a full three months so the last month she got direct light from the LED. I was real ecstatic with that yield because I never would have guessed that bagseed would have given me more than 15-21 grams tops as she was a tiny plant I had topped and lollipoped at flip only a side project.
3dd51c728e7fd5c0e47025286ca3fe3b.jpg
the quality was mediocre but the quantity was superb lol. The fox tailing left for a nice unique look.
It depends on the quality of bagseed no doubt. My bagseed was from some decent bud my dad grew outdoors. He's still growing huge plants but after seeing what good genetics can do, he is asking where I got my beans lol. Point being genetics play a huge roll obviously in my case.

It depends on the quality of bagseed no doubt. My bagseed was from some decent bud my dad grew outdoors. He's still growing huge plants but after seeing what good genetics can do, he is asking where I got my beans lol. Point being genetics play a huge roll obviously in my case.

Trust me I know lol. My first first grow was 4 bagseeds... All were male.. Months of work for nothing at all but to throw them away... Bagseeds are a gamble and they are best as side projects.

She's looking great one question though. Have any idea what caused that?
c7e1d73fadb231cc7302208251a6af8a.jpg
minus that she looks perfect and has an absolutely massive trunk for her size. That light seems to be doing a great job for such a low wattage you are running it. You'll definitely break 1gpw. (Knock on wood)
Think it might be some damage from me tipspreading her.

Trust me I know lol. My first first grow was 4 bagseeds... All were male.. Months of work for nothing at all but to throw them away... Bagseeds are a gamble and they are best as side projects.
Same here. I grew 2 plants my first grow and they were dudes. 2nd time I did 6 bagseeds and ended up with 2 females. The yield and overall quality was not good from those ladies but I learned a lot about growing while making mistakes

Does this mean 7 weeks from seed and 2 weeks from start of flower? Thanks for clarifying!

Very interesting grow--sort of like SCROG with the net installed from below.
Hey Greg! This is time above surface and time since flip.

Sweet looking widow Katins! You're gonna be super impressed

Good morning/afternoon , I'm the happy Saffa, heard about your 2nd grow @ginjaninjas journal. I haven't read anything yet as I'd like to read your 1st journal in regards to the micro part, hope you don't mind if I tag along on the sidelines......
Grab a seat and make yourself comfy! Welcome .

Katins
Back at it again doing an amazing job of representing the dreams of microgrowers everywhere ..

I think you're gonna be super impressed I know I am

Back
Top Bottom