Katins's 2nd Micro Grow - White Widow Fem - 1 Square Foot Under LED

Hello, I really enjoy your journal's.. gonna start one in a cpl days , but was wondering what does it mean when you see morning dew... I saw this on my first grow and thought it was a humidity issue...
Hi there :)
Dew is not an issue if you do not have high temps. But if you do, then you may see some burnt edges, like in my pictures.
And yes, it is RH related.

Week 6 day 2, week 1 day 2

1.jpg
2.jpg

"Seaweed foliar... (or similar)?"

Ahhhh! That twigged me. Local gardening guru i know recommended foliar feed with potash for some of our dwarf fruit trees. Easy to do and ive just done that on my 4 plants tonight. Will report back with results if any.

Mine are already setting flowers so really should have done this about a week before flipping to 12/12. Like to avoid wet foliage but reckon will get away with it this time and if i give them any more will be soil drench as for and with the 1/2 strength thrive.

Thanks Katins, hey I see you have a quantum in there is that the 65 or the 120?
It is 120 in there. But I think 65 is the same thing. HLG just made a plug&play set from 120 and called it 65 . 65 is the maximum wats this whonder light can operate at .
I run it at 30-32 watts because it gets way too hot inside the box at 60 W.

I hope the 260 I have coming isn't too hot! U have a fan blowing over the light at all?
No I have not. Funny thing is the board itself is never hot. Mine did not exceed 95 F even at full power. But it is like sun, it radiates the heat. Like a car gets roasting hot in the sun, so does everything left under those lights . just on a smaller scale . you hold your hand under the lights and you can feel it getting warm.
Just measured mine, and the board is 84 degrees and the box thermometer readings are 80 .

Looking awesome Katins

Gotcha, I have fans so I should be fine. I really like how you trained this gal reminds me a little of the NukeHead when I look at the shape of her underside. Keep up the good work bro!
Cheers mate, would love to see one or two colas on her, the same size like your nuke .

Back
Top Bottom