Katins's 2nd Micro Grow - White Widow Fem - 1 Square Foot Under LED

Really rocking and rolling now Kat. Nice!
Yuou plant looks good. :) Mine are a few days into 12/12 and i think just starting to stretch. Plan to let them go anther week or two and defoliate 1 more time. does seem to open up more bud sites. Saved the leaves in the freezer and use them for butter.
Thanks guys!
Read your first journal and caught up on this one.
I love your micro grow! This one is so pretty!
Cheers Spec420! It is not only nice, but also, if you use canna not mainly for medicinal purposes, a box of this size can provide a sustainable amount of good stuff so you never have to buy any more.

Week 5 day 5

1.jpg
2.jpg

"I have read that White Widow is supposed to be light green and that's how it looks in the photo. Is it a lighter shade?"

Doing white widow at the moment. 4 cuttings / clones of the same plant. Under HPS 600W look quite a light green. Under burple cobs looked darker.

Had some clones same same as what i have growing now that i flowered out at the end of my first grow from seed. The plants from seed were about the same looking as the ones i have now in terms of color. The clones however went REALLY dark and slightly shiny green.

They were pretty pot bound in small pots by the time i harvested them. Think there was some kind of nutrient issue going on, but could ignore it as was just finishing off some small plants leftover from sorting first grow males / females/ hermi's.

I have read that White Widow is supposed to be light green and that's how it looks in the photo. Is it a lighter shade?
I don't know if it is supposed to be like that, but she is a lot lighter than the bagseed I grew before. .

Week 5 day 6

She is pretty much in the shape I want her to be. A few lower branches had not caught up yet, but I think they will during the stretch, as I intend to keep pulling everything down. So I plan the day 1 of week 6 to be also day 1 in 12/12

1.jpg
2.jpg

How much you think this young lady will yield?
Hard to tell. First time I grow a strain with a "brand" . Hoping for 30 g at least. But then again, this 30 hope comes from my previous grow and setup. I upgraded the setup, but on the other hand, I did not defoliate at all during my last grow. Well only at the very end, and only the dying leaves.
So time will tell I guess . I have 9 more WW fem seeds, so there shall be plenty of comparison . But I intend to try and see if I can grow the Durban Poison in my box the next grow .

I don't know if it is supposed to be like that, but she is a lot lighter than the bagseed I grew before. .

It's a really pretty. The cropkingseeds.com website says
This is a plant that has bright green leaves and white hairs and can grow over 8 feet tall outdoors and should stay under 4 feet with hydroponics, soil or with LED lighting.​

Yours is definitely bright green, but it looks like yours isn't quite going to hit 4 feet. ;)

Sorry, I'm coming in late and I didn't see info about your light. What are you using?

It's a really pretty. The cropkingseeds.com website says
This is a plant that has bright green leaves and white hairs and can grow over 8 feet tall outdoors and should stay under 4 feet with hydroponics, soil or with LED lighting.​

Yours is definitely bright green, but it looks like yours isn't quite going to hit 4 feet. ;)

Sorry, I'm coming in late and I didn't see info about your light. What are you using?
Well I hope and I am working on it so that she does not hit even 1.5 feet :)
I am using Quantum Board 120 at half of it's output.

I had not seen those before. It looks like a nice, simple solution and a good deal (and also sold out at Amazon).

They are always sold out :) go to manufacturers site and write an email. Then be sure to be online when they write you back, as they usually add some stock for you. But if you're not quick enough, they go sold out in no time :)

As you all can see, I sprinkled some perlite over the soil hoping to get rid of the gnats. Well, I can say a garlic necklace would probably help more than that . those buggers are keep slowly but surely multiplying despite me killing them twice a day every day...
So I gave a huge neem concentrate spray across the plant, the perlite, the pot, you name it... .
Will see if it will be of any help.

As you all can see, I sprinkled some perlite over the soil hoping to get rid of the gnats. Well, I can say a garlic necklace would probably help more than that . those buggers are keep slowly but surely multiplying despite me killing them twice a day every day...
So I gave a huge neem concentrate spray across the plant, the perlite, the pot, you name it... .
Will see if it will be of any help.

I got my fungus gnat infection under control with Bayer neem spray, but I had to keep applying it over and over. Spraying just on the soil and not on the plant seems to work.

I got my fungus gnat infection under control with Bayer neem spray, but I had to keep applying it over and over. Spraying just on the soil and not on the plant seems to work.

Neem is neem, I guess. And I made sure to flood everything with it . so hope it helps. And if they come back there is plenty where that came from :)

Back
Top Bottom