Katins's 2nd Micro Grow - White Widow Fem - 1 Square Foot Under LED

Week 4 day 6

1.jpg
2.jpg

Week 5 day 2

1.jpg
2.jpg

Gave her last (hopefully) defol before the flip. Now I have 10 main tops and the strongest few that are growing from those main. All the others had been snipped off. Preflowers are starting to form, so if I achieve the plant shape that I want, I shall flip her at the end of this week.

DAMN GNATS!!! where do they come from? Good thing I have some perlite left, will cover the soil surface with it and see if it will be of any help.

Thanks mate. I am a bit uncomfortable with all this big defol thing but trying my best to stick to my plan :)

Ah they are forgiving a hell in veg you could cut her in half and she should live. People will actually top plants multiple nodes down sometimes like go from the 6-7th node to the 3rd or 4th.

Ah they are forgiving a hell in veg you could cut her in half and she should live. People will actually top plants multiple nodes down sometimes like go from the 6-7th node to the 3rd or 4th.
Yeah, I know . but my goal was to cut at least one week off my last grow veg time. And I won't fail to do so if I flip her end of Monday. Don't want to slow her down too much by cutting off too many leaves. Tied her down a bit today, and already see she is starting to take the shape I want her to. So we're good here .

Yeah, I know . but my goal was to cut at least one week off my last grow veg time. And I won't fail to do so if I flip her end of Monday. Don't want to slow her down too much by cutting off too many leaves. Tied her down a bit today, and already see she is starting to take the shape I want her to. So we're good here .

Ah don't worry I'd recommend a couple more decorations too while you are at it... Once at flip and once after stretch just to get rid of any fan leaves you don't want shadowing larger sites if you can't tuck them. Just a suggestion though and something I always do personally a few days later you can hardly tell what you've done lol.

Ah don't worry I'd recommend a couple more decorations too while you are at it... Once at flip and once after stretch just to get rid of any fan leaves you don't want shadowing larger sites if you can't tuck them. Just a suggestion though and something I always do personally a few days later you can hardly tell what you've done lol.
That was my plan, to cut all fans after the stretch :) and in general, I planned as little leaves as possible during this flowering. Also, hope that all the sites will be large. As there are only main branches and a few strongest side ones. .

That was my plan, to cut all fans after the stretch . and in general, I planned as little leaves as possible during this flowering. Also, hope that all the sites will be large. As there are only main branches and a few strongest side ones. .

Definitely a good move imo. I think the insane amount of foliage hurt you more than helped you last grow though the plant looked amazing for a plant that size you just didn't need all those leaves and probably could have gotten away with not having the large fan leaves up top. Just smaller ones and larger ones towards the bottom where you lollipop the budsites anyhow so it's not shadowing.

Yuou plant looks good. :) Mine are a few days into 12/12 and i think just starting to stretch. Plan to let them go anther week or two and defoliate 1 more time. does seem to open up more bud sites. Saved the leaves in the freezer and use them for butter.

Back
Top Bottom