King's Outdoor Rd 3, White OG, White Widow, Lemon OG Candy, Ogkz, Hso Plus More 2020 Show

And congrats to you Joe, you are worthy. Never forget that brother.
I just like helping people and trying to keep it real as they say ..

Hey family for the delay.

Life always pick s on me I swear it . All I want and try to do is hide. Yet the world finds way to keep fucking Me.

Yes same song and dance I know . But seriously what the f did I do to piss off who ever is in charge of one's luck and how much and good or bad they get. Sighs smokes more of this blueberrry here by seedsman. Frosty as shit Boyz and girls if any present.

Anyways good news lemon og candy @stoneotter how she looking day 10 buddy. Just transplanted bud.

. StoneOtter for those who don't know is you for member of the month along side my really good mentor here Pennywise.

Make sure to check thier journals out see what going on alot busy then mine due to lack of leaving mine.
.these guys are awesome in every matter.

Okay Joe shut up we all know how soft you can be lol.

She looks great Joe! I have a couple of jars left. It won't last long because we smoke some every day. It's a lovely tasty smoke.

She looks great Joe! I have a couple of jars left. It won't last long because we smoke some every day. It's a lovely tasty smoke.
What does it taste like the bud ? strain tells me lemon Terps possible? Sweet? Strength thc ?

What does it taste like the bud ? strain tells me lemon Terps possible? Sweet? Strength thc ?
Oh man she tastes very lemony. If you know what Mr Clean smells like then you know how this tastes. Kind of industrial lemon. Very smooth to my throat. The tall version is stronger lemon tasting and a little more harsh in my throat. Not harsh at all but compared to the shorter version a bit more. We can't tell what one you have yet. The tall one will start to grow so fast it'll make your head spin. Be ready to flip it if that happens.

Oh man she tastes very lemony. If you know what Mr Clean smells like then you know how this tastes. Kind of industrial lemon. Very smooth to my throat. The tall version is stronger lemon tasting and a little more harsh in my throat. Not harsh at all but compared to the shorter version a bit more. We can't tell what one you have yet. The tall one will start to grow so fast it'll make your head spin. Be ready to flip it if that happens.
Yeah man I actually read up on it this morning . Sounds like it is a wicked sativa dominant so aggressive growth between more indica pheno correct?

Hay Joe and friends I started a new journal its in my sig as second grow. I hope you don't mined me plugging my journal on your thread.

Congrats on the nomination. Lots of very worthy people

Hay Joe and friends I started a new journal its in my sig as second grow. I hope you don't mined me plugging my journal on your thread.

Congrats on the nomination. Lots of very worthy people
No worries at all PC addict .

Be over shortly bud.

So 4/4 on the zkittles that popped up . Bit of a rough start due to sinking seeds but they are out and playing.

Thought I'd share the good news :passitleft:

Hey Joe, congrats on the MOTM nom and the 100% Zkittlez germinations!
Thank you shed appreciate the solid love grow after grow dude..

How you keeping these days bud .

We're doing alright so far. Working from home as much as I can, but there are going to be some harder decisions if this actually goes on until May 15th like our Governor says.
Wow may lucky ours are talking July here man. They do say numbers aren't as high as estimated. However it seems like we are still breaking or hitting highs of like 400 new cases confirmed 2 deaths. ( Daily ) edited :ganjamon:

Shit gets in my head world is already stressed out . I can't even go to physio massage my only real release relief I get .

I know bigger problems but this one. Is still my battle.

Be safe dude really bro :yummy:

You and Erin too!

Oh May 15th is where we are now! Who knows what they'll say when we get closer to then.
States got it worse then us what are the numbers at last I looked you guys hit 200 thou in states. Mostly old care homes apparently targeted they say.

Back
Top Bottom