Kingston's Perpetual Grow & Juice Bar - LED - 11 Strains

Follow up on feeding: I forgot to mention last night that I added 1 tbsp neem oil per gallon.
I also tested pH of soil in more different pots. Most are between 6.2 and 6.8. A few were at or near 7.0. I've been adding vinegar to feedings recently because I suspected pH might be high. Those now in 6.8-7.0 range must have been slightly alkaline before, which explains magnesium deficiency in certain plants just as Mr. K suggested. :thanks:

and now
The Hash Bomb Update:

Keeping a journal is a lot more fun when I get to post pictures like this:
20160913_183118.jpg

20160913_183246.jpg

20160913_183228.jpg

Hash Bomb #2 is as big as WW#1&2 combined. I gave up trying to fit her into 1 sq.ft. space and gave her her own screen. My long-term plan has always been to grow fewer larger plants. I think the next batch I will train for 2 sq.ft. I'll also need bigger pots if I do because she already feels a little light after last night's feeding. I love the way this strain branches evenly., unlike DT that kept trying to send runners under the screen. HB seems perfect for scrog. All the lower branches reach up to screen. I also love that I got a decent stretch from these. That may be due to its sativa-ness, or if I'm doing a better job training before they go in tent. Could also be the new nutes I've added. After focusing on problems for a couple weeks it was great to be able focus on my plants that are doing well.

This is HB#8 in middle next to Chernobyl on left and DAH on right. She was growing in odd spot of tent that only had room for one plant which explains odd shape. I kept bumping her screen when moving in tent and finally gave up on it. She doesn't really seem to need one, her branches seem pretty well set. She and HB10 are the most indica like of the group.
20160913_182614.jpg

HB4 (front) and HB6 doing well sharing screen together. HB6 had worst attack from mites. One of DTs had branch growing into her space, but otherwise HBs as group seem to have good mite resistance. Also decent stretch like the others. BCS and Critical are plants to the left. I'm becoming impressed with both as possible long term members.
20160913_182706.jpg
20160913_182734.jpg
20160913_183524.jpg
20160913_183625.jpg

And now the outcast, HB1 doing his thing and providing some landscaping for my daughters' playhouse. Hanging on to him for pollen to make some seeds. HB has a pretty varied genetic background. Offspring could be a pretty crazy mix of phenos. Who knows what could turn up?
20160913_185133.jpg
20160913_185153.jpg

And finally, HB10 next to clones of Critical (front 3), BCS (middle next to HB10) and HB2 (back 3). I also have several clones of HB4,6&8. All such good plants it's a shame to have to choose just one to keep. Not a bad problem to have though. :Namaste:
20160912_194710.jpg

Welcome G2HM. Glad you could visit.

Weekend update

Spent last weekend in the basement cleaning up plants in the tent. Now that there's only 24 plants in tent it's a lot easier to work in. Also I set up area just outside tent to fully check and properly water each plant individually (technically 2 at a time in trays, but you know what I meant.)

Goals:
> Check pH of each plants soil (check)
> Inspect trichs with new scope to determine harvest window for each plant. (check)
> Inspect for pests and spray with neem completely. (check)
> Record details in notebook that I am finally keeping by tent (check)
> Water properly and thoroughly with pH'ed water. (check)
> Flush with pH'ed water if within 2 weeks of harvest. (check)
> Harvest and bud wash plants. (not yet, 3 ready now)

I got a new 60x scope with led that makes it a lot easier to view trichs and pests. Still hard to get good photos with it because my hands keep moving. I'm improving, will have more postable pics soon.

Speaking of pests, I still have mites. I expected this because of difficulty of reaching every spot in tent with spray. That's one reason I set up work area outside tent. Some plants had almost none, and only found adults on a few plants. Sprayed from all 4 sides above and below. Found 1 small mite checking last night, so will do full spray again on Thursday when I pull them out for feeding.
20160917_143037.jpg
20160917_143129.jpg

Chernobyl 4 (left, day 51 of flower) and Ch6 (day 62). Same clone age, but Ch4 definitely benefitted from extra veg time and training for scrog. Even with new scope I have hard time seeing the amber trichs without zooming in on photo. I think it's safe to say Ch6 is as ready as she's going to be. Ch4 may have a few amber but not 10% yet.
20160917_145101.jpg
20160917_143024.jpg

Dutch Treat #4 (left, 51 days) and Bubba Kush #2 (51 days). The colas stretching up are from DT4, the only DT left in tent. (Others moved to green house because of mites and overall growth problems.) She is showing the potential of DT strain in scrog. This was a late stretch well after flowering was underway. Trichs are clear so going to give her as much time as she wants to fill in. Need to check older smaller buds for possible earlier harvest. Still not continuing strain because of problems (probably my fault from early mistakes, but I need to simplify grow.). BK2 may have had 10% amber. Flushed and planning harvest in about a week.
20160917_152708.jpg
20160917_152724.jpg

Final surprise of weekend, found rat skull in tray in corner of tent. It had to have died there sometime in last 4 weeks. That explains house files I saw couple weeks ago. Found dead pupae under pots, no doubt I watered with neem just in time. No sign of damage on any plants (I was specifically checking for rat damage because I have had recent rat problem in basement/kitchen.) My theory is that this rat and other I found dying last month were looking for water and were poisoned by nutes in tray run-off. Just one more reason to keep tent a little more open for ease of access.
20160918_115442.jpg
20160918_115557.jpg

Lots more to update as I have time. Starting my 60 day CCO regimen this week so not a lot of time for anything besides growing, researching and dosing. But I will do my best to share. Healing from chemo is going well, brain power and strength/energy improving weekly. Plus now i have a rat skull for Halloween decor. Things are going my way. :Namaste:

This is what tent looks like after weekend clean up. Not only do the plant look much better with all the dead leaves gone but whole tent looks and feels tidier. I can see how plants are actually growing now instead of looking at all the past problems I've mostly resolved. I've wanted to do this for weeks but haven't had time for complete job, and doing bits when I had time wasn't getting anywhere. Sorry for going on about basic housekeeping. It's just that I've felt so overwhelmed and behind on projects for the entire grow that I need things like this to restore my confidence. I see a clean tent with room to work and suddenly feel like everything will work out again.
Top shows oldest plants in back, newer front. Lower pic is left side with newer plants, except nearest plant is Ch6 waiting to be cut.
20160919_071329.jpg
20160919_071321.jpg

HB2 (day 25ish) looks bigger than last week. Haven't checked photos to confirm, but I will. Plants not stretching was one of my big concerns about my ability to grow what I need. She's only got a few tall colas, but that's enough for me to know even better plants are in my future.
20160918_145245.jpg

HB8 (day 28) cola is filling in. This is end of week 4, so actually looks on track to me. Too early to start comparing to newbiegrwer's THC Bombs, but I think this cola is gonna get fat, possibly be my first entry to nug of the month.
20160919_071352.jpg

WW2 (top, 28 days) and WW1 (below, day 49). I remember how happy I was when I saw WW1 just starting to bloom with even top and spread. Not much has changed since then. Buds are fatter but hard to see through leaves. I flushed her this weekend even though trichs were clear. Planning on 60 days, hoping she will start responding to new nutes I've added and maybe make it to 70 days. WW2 got a moderate defol like all the other plants at 4 weeks. I couldn't see any of the buds to start with, still hard to see how much they are growing through remaining leave, be at least they are all receiving light again. She and WW1 both had a lot of mite damage by being in the middle of worst of it, but they held up relatively well compared to other heavily infested plants.
20160919_071419.jpg
20160919_071433.jpg

I know my plants still look pretty rough, but to me they look good, great compared to how they were. It's like the unfinished projects on my old house. They look rough now, but I can see the end result and it makes me happy. :Namaste:

:goodjob:paradise:bravo:
This is what tent looks like after weekend clean up. Not only do the plant look much better with all the dead leaves gone but whole tent looks and feels tidier. I can see how plants are actually growing now instead of looking at all the past problems I've mostly resolved. I've wanted to do this for weeks but haven't had time for complete job, and doing bits when I had time wasn't getting anywhere. Sorry for going on about basic housekeeping. It's just that I've felt so overwhelmed and behind on projects for the entire grow that I need things like this to restore my confidence. I see a clean tent with room to work and suddenly feel like everything will work out again.
Top shows oldest plants in back, newer front. Lower pic is left side with newer plants, except nearest plant is Ch6 waiting to be cut.
20160919_071329.jpg
20160919_071321.jpg

HB2 (day 25ish) looks bigger than last week. Haven't checked photos to confirm, but I will. Plants not stretching was one of my big concerns about my ability to grow what I need. She's only got a few tall colas, but that's enough for me to know even better plants are in my future.
20160918_145245.jpg

HB8 (day 28) cola is filling in. This is end of week 4, so actually looks on track to me. Too early to start comparing to newbiegrwer's THC Bombs, but I think this cola is gonna get fat, possibly be my first entry to nug of the month.
20160919_071352.jpg

WW2 (top, 28 days) and WW1 (below, day 49). I remember how happy I was when I saw WW1 just starting to bloom with even top and spread. Not much has changed since then. Buds are fatter but hard to see through leaves. I flushed her this weekend even though trichs were clear. Planning on 60 days, hoping she will start responding to new nutes I've added and maybe make it to 70 days. WW2 got a moderate defol like all the other plants at 4 weeks. I couldn't see any of the buds to start with, still hard to see how much they are growing through remaining leave, be at least they are all receiving light again. She and WW1 both had a lot of mite damage by being in the middle of worst of it, but they held up relatively well compared to other heavily infested plants.
20160919_071419.jpg
20160919_071433.jpg

I know my plants still look pretty rough, but to me they look good, great compared to how they were. It's like the unfinished projects on my old house. They look rough now, but I can see the end result and it makes me happy. :Namaste:

I harvested 2 plants tonight, Dutch Treat 3 and Chernobyl 6. Sad to say, but I'm actually more excited about the space I freed up for new plants than the harvest itself. In a way it really is about the harvest. I'll get less than an ounce each of bud, but what I've learned from the mistakes I made on these ones is already helping the rest of my plants. So a harvest of knowledge and experience, and soon bigger buds!

First to go, DT3. (about 65 days flower, 25-50% amber) Final weeks of flower were spent in rehab after first mite attack. Other problem she faced was starting flower in 1 gal pot. I repotted to 2 gal but roots never expanded into new soil. Third mistake, underfeeding. I'm fairly certain I had phosporus deficiency in all plants until I added Big Bloom. DT3 and others were too far along to benefit much from it.
20160921_192137.jpg
20160921_192035.jpg

Next, Ch6 (63 days, 50-70% amber). She finished inside tent but still had same problems as DT3.
20160921_201618.jpg

Sorry it's a very uninspiring post tonight. More looking forward to harvests coming up in couple weeks. :Namaste:

It's been a week and I have a ton to update, but only time for this hybrid post for

White Widow #1

First photo is of WW1 (left) and WW2. Even though she's small and not showing white frost that WW in known for, amber trichs were showing last Thursday (54 days flower). Yesterday trichs were about 25%, so harvested at 57 days (photo 2-4). This is first plant grown from seed that I've harvested (not counting males). Much smaller than WW2 (32 days) and other WWs that are definitely showing frost already. I still consider this plant a success because her response to scrog training showed me what I need to do with the rest.
Colas are lighter and airier than I expected, but still probably an ounce total. Definitely heavier than DT clones I harvested last week. Has sweet woody smell, not very strong unless you get right next to it. I'm tempted to sample it before making oil, but I plan to wait for WW2 harvest for that reward. I can feel my resolve weakening as I type.
20160922_184825.jpg
20160925_114601.jpg
20160925_114613.jpg

20160925_114634.jpg

White LSD Auto
Harvested yesterday at 63 days flower with 25% amber.
Unlike the SAD autos that totaled 1 ounce from 3, this auto actually impressed me. In spite of slow start, much neglect and blooming at only 7" tall she filled out nicely. Buds are dense and smell like WW only slightly fruity. This was a free seed. Resisted mites, got a little powdery mildew that cleared up easily with vinegar solution. Growth wise I would consider trying this strain again, considering how well it recovered from early abuse and neglect. Definitely sampling this one later this week.
20160925_114759.jpg

Also chopped 2 DTs and BK1 that I had moved to greenhouse. Trichs are just showing amber, but all over 60 days and not looking like they will produce any more by waiting (too much leaf damage from mite attack.) So they are drying next to WW and WLSD.

Speaking of oil, my second batch, first from whole buds without juicing first. Made from Dutch Treat, Chernobyl and SAD. If you look closely at bottom of jar you will see extract is dark green and not actually black like my first batch. At least not until I cooked it down. :Namaste:
20160925_180450.jpg

This is view of the 'veg room', just an empty space large enough to hang the T5 fixture. Recycled soil from the mendo madness plants I harvested outside, so I had enough to pot up the 16 newly rooted clones. I like that soil much better than the most recent batch I bought, which is coarser and drains too quickly making watering harder. 47 gallon pots cover space larger than light fixture. HB10 is at back of pic along with 4 autos now about 7 weeks into bloom. I'm not seeing much growth on autos if any recently. Frankly I'd like to just clear the space rather than wait for a few more grams, but I'll give them at least 8 weeks. No amber trichs yet. They are a distraction from the plants that I will depend on for my treatment. In front is original BCS that I harvested in July and am trying to reveg. And the cloning tray of 36. Sure enough several more popped roots outside the cubes, but I'm pretending I didn't see that yet.
20160904_195935.jpg

This is BCS popping out new flowers even after 6 weeks of reveg. Another distraction I should probably get rid of, but all work and no play... gotta have some fun.
20160904_123920.jpg

Clone of WW2, front runner to become mother due to compact growth. Seedling started out slow, unusual among seedlings in not getting leggy but also not taking off when others did. Now the largest of WW in tent, only WW3 was larger but she's outside now.
20160904_123405.jpg

A chernobyl showing improved color since last pic and feeding. Still don't know why this one turned yellow.
20160904_123521.jpg

Dutch Amnesia Haze clone with strong upward growth. Both the seedlings of DAH were strong growers but are doing poorly in scrog, so I doubt I will continue the strain.
20160904_123429.jpg

View of the Dutch Treat group growing all wibbly wobbly. Of all the strains these have the worst structure. They branch every which way making it hard to get even canopy. Also the hardest hit by mites. So in spite of high hopes for this strain I think they may exit the grow when current plants in tent are harvested.
20160904_123728.jpg

A mystery plant (label ran) but probably HB, and at least 50/50 chance it's male since most of large HBs turned out male.
20160904_123745.jpg

Another mystery plant, possibly another DAH. A good example of just how hard it is for me to make decisions. On one hand I should pull the unknowns so I can focus on known plants. But looking at individual plant I see strengths that I want to keep in mix and lose site of the big picture. I want absolute certainty, to find the absolute perfect mix for my treatment, which keeps me from making any decision. It's a tendency I've fought with my whole life. I learned to control it but chemo brain has undone that. It also cause problems with short-term memory that makes it hard for me to compare options directly. I could probably choose 4 plants right now and with those clones have successful treatment. But my brain doesn't work that way even when it's healthy. I've embraced that trait and even made it a strength. But now, well, I'm rambling and struggling. It's getting better. Something that became clearer as I was reading Grow2HealMe's journal was that organizing this grow is as much a part of my therapy as the medicine itself. In the end it all turns out okay. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming... :Namaste:
20160904_123606.jpg

That inspired me, thanks for saying that...hugs:love:

Of course my brain makes me start in the middle of your journal - read to the end - then start the beginning...but what an exciting read from fiscal start to finish. You have the best attitude and I wish you the best that life has to offer. You are retraining your brain, replenishing your brain, celebrating your brain and I am with you for the entire journey. Thanks for sharing so much information. Amazing effort KR!

Next Generation Update:

Made some decisions on who's staying and what to do with surplus clones. I'm starting to make room in tent with weekly harvests from now on. Need to focus on training plants I will actually have room for. Already tossed about 20 clones from cloning tray. Still have a couple dozen 1 gal clones to weed out, but I have a plan.

First, The keepers I will be cultivating for next batch:
WW2 (the compact pheno). Slow start actually became an asset after other WWs got leggy and had less branching. Ideal for scrog.
WW3 (the tall pheno). Fastest grower from start, doing well outside, want to preserve genetics in case I change style, or if I decide to grow outdoors again next summer.
HB2 (sativa-like pheno) Fastest from start, and great branching, she naturally fit into double size scrog. Also tried pollenating 1 stem.
HB8 (indica-like pheno) More compact growth with good flowering and strong stems. Also pollenating 1 stem.
BCS (clone). Strong vegetative grower, hoping current plant will live up to production specs.
Critical (only 1 seedling) Free seed that has earned spot in mix for great growth in scrog, plus specs as high yield and very high THC.
Everything else is on it's way out. They all have strengths, but the four strains above have been as close to problem free as I could hope for.

This is 1 of 6 HB2 clones potted up to 2 gal for scrog training. Strong roots, strong tops and even branching. So much to love and I haven't even sampled the strain yet. Also repotted 2 WW2 clones for training. More compact but otherwise same strong balanced growth.
20160925_112044.jpg

And BCS - Critical clones in gallons, plus sog pot of remaining HB lines. That improvised airpot holds 3.5 gal soil, plants will flower in greenhouse for as long as I can keep temp up. If room opens up in tent I may let them finish inside, otherwise I'll harvest whatever they can produce. Only alternative is to toss them now which seems like an awful waste.
20160925_181019.jpg

My plan for making use of remaining clones is to pack tightly for SOG grow. I can fit 4 plants in reusable mesh bags. I tested one with tomatoes earlier this summer and they work great. Full they would be tall 10 gal pot, rolled down they're 5-7 gal and fit in tray with 2 gal pot with 2 clones. That makes 6 clones ready to flower per tray. Dutch Treat will grow in greenhouse until space opens in tent. Chernobyl (black bag) has been moved to tent (3rd photo). 2 bags with 4 WW will go back in veg for week or 2.
20160924_171352.jpg
20160925_181008.jpg
20160925_181936.jpg

And for the big finale, a picture of dirt. I've upgraded from generic soil mix to Sunshine #4 (with mycorrhizae) to which I added 1 cf fish compost and 1 cf worm castings. May need to add some perlite to increase drainage a little. But I'm on the road to live organic soil. I topped up all my pots with it and of course used it for everything I potted up this weekend. Old soil is getting dumped in outside beds that need a lot more organic matter, so no waste from switching soils. Happy Growing! :Namaste:
20160924_170114.jpg

Love all the ideas you have for pots! Is it better to let your roots breathe over time?

Yes, definitely helps for roots to breathe.

I discovered smart pots early on and love the difference they made in root growth. I tested some other bags that looked woven but actually held water until I poked a ton of holes. Target bags drain through sides as well as bottom, so I assume they also breathe similar to smart pots. Which is great because 5 and 10 gallon smart pots aren't cheap.

Holes on waste basket were too large. They hold soil well but water leaks out side before it can reach bottom of pot. I had some insect netting to line it with and works much better. Those are 2 of my better ideas. Glad you like them.

Have you tried CBDream yet? 6%-6% I don't think it was on your previous posts from what I saw. Just curious, I am about to harvest one and it was the easiest plant to grow. Yield could be about 1 ounce dry (with a humble setup), but totally organic. I'm anxious to know what it's like. Also, just wanted to say hi and cheer you on. Genuinely Green, ;)

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I still have a ton of photos from 10 days ago that I never had time to post. I'll be doing some harvests this week so I can use some for comparison on those posts and this week's other updates, which will have to wait until I take some current shots.

Currently there are 4 strains continuing: White Widow, Hash Bomb, Black Cherry Soda and Critical.
I am still growing out Dutch Amnesia Haze from original seedling grow. 3 Chernobyls, 1 Dutch Treat, and 1 Bubba Kush will be harvested this week. Plus 1 Skunk #1 clone added to tent at same time as original seedling batch that has 2-3 more weeks at least.
And I still have 2 Mendocino Madness and 1 WW outside. Hoping that this late in year they can get enough direct light and warmth in greenhouse to finish blooming. Plus there are my seed projects also outside, trying to cross 4 revegged plants with HB males as they go into flower.
I'm also trying to grow out surplus clones of Dutch Treat, Chernobyl, Bubba Kush, a few unknowns and odd phenos of WW and HB. Some are in greenhouse already starting to flower and some have been moved into tent as tight packed SOG (3 per sq.ft.) I plan to rotate in as many as possible as space opens in tent.
I don't have enough clones (of remaining perpetual strains) in veg to keep tent full right now, and it will allow me to focus growing fewer larger plants, while experimenting with SOG style. The 1 sq.ft. ScrOG I've been using is yielding about 1 oz per plant and improving, but I've wondered if other styles could produce more for less work and fewer maintenance problems. Part of problem is that with so many plants I don't get to topping soon enough and training under screen gets to be more of a struggle than I envisioned.

So that's quick version of who's in/who's out: 4 continuing strains plus 5 growing out.

Now for the additions: Last Monday I planted 1 seed each of Blue Mystic, K-Train, Medical Mass and Dance World. BM and KT are to add more pure Indicas to grow. KT is reported to be outstanding yielder, but I was already suckered in by BM color and got that too. MdM (indica) and DW (sativa) are both 1:1 strains reported to have over 10% THC:CBD. HB was going to be my CBD strain with 3:1 ratio and over 5% CBD, but I decided I need to add more CBD to my treatment plan.
Sown directly in soil about 3/8" deep. BM and KT emerged within 2 days and grew really leggy while I was waiting for others to sprout. DW emerged Saturday and still has helmet head, still no sign of MdM after 7 days. Moved all 4 to veg room before KT/BM get any leggier reaching for weak light.
20161002_200121.jpg

Trying the shot glass method with 2 more each of DW and MdM last night. I swear I never had trouble sprouting seeds until I started reading about other people's problems. Keeping them alive and growing yes I've struggled a bit, but they always sprouted within days before. Patience is not one of my virtues. :Namaste:
20161002_200754.jpg

Harvested 3 Chernobyls tonight. There are a lot of things I like about this strain. It trains well and holds it's shape without needing too much support. At lower doses it is good energizing daytime strain as long as I don't need to focus much. At higher doses it hits fast and is about as trippy as I can handle. I could function and got a lot of stuff done, just not stuff I planned or even needed to get done.
After these 3 I have 6 clones in SOG in the tent, and then that will be it for this strain. It's great for recreational but not quite strong enough for my medicinal needs.

Ch3 is heaviest so far, may yield 1.25 oz. Goal is to get 2 oz per plant/sq.ft. Each harvest is getting slightly bigger.
20161003_203043.jpg
20161003_203052.jpg

I have a hard time seeing how many trichs are amber. At this magnification I can see clear difference between cloudy and amber, but view is so small its hard to get overall count. At lower mag they all look in between to me. This is best pic I could get. It looks less than 10% in pic, but overall I'm pretty sure they are at least 10%, maybe 25% amber. They look ready for harvest but I still have nagging feeling that I'm pulling too soon.
20161003_203323.jpg

Ch4 has lopsided training and good production on one side, lots of holes in canopy on other. May still get 1+ oz.
20161003_203607.jpg
20161003_203614.jpg

Ch5 was hit harder by mites and has lowest yield of group, probably just under 1 oz. Found a couple small live mites last night so still need to keep spraying.
20161003_203822.jpg
20161003_203811.jpg

For comparison from 9/22
Ch5 and Ch3
CH3-5.jpg

Ch4 with HB8 on right
CH4_HB8.jpg

Outside Update

It was cool, dark weekend with some heavy rain. Today sun is out a little, but temp still only in 60's. I'm wondering if they might do better if I moved them to tent. They are at 5 weeks bloom (started 9/1, late because of light pollution from multiple sources.) I hope the can go another 4-5 weeks to fill out. October can be a warm month around here, or it could be dark and wet.

They spent most of last week in greenhouse out of rain but also out of direct sunlight. That's why I'm wondering if they might finish better indoors. Also seeing spots of powdery mildew that are easy to treat but make me worry about long term mold problems. If it stays dry today I will spray them and move them back to greenhouse.

White Widow #3, the tall pheno. Growing in 3.5 gallon pot with my old plain soil mix, topped up with new Sunshine #4 mix. The old mix has too much coarse bark. I'm hoping the new soil can keep working it's way down to fill with each watering.
20161009_112214.jpg
20161009_112224.jpg

Mendocino Madness #4, topped once but otherwise untrained, about 40" tall. When MM#1-3 turned out male I thought of making seeds, but decided not to continue this strain. Main advantage of MM strain was supposedly early flowering and harvest. Turns out the only good spot for flowering in middle of yard, and I want my yard back next summer.
20161009_112153.jpg
20161009_112242.jpg

MM#5, the runt of group, started in LST but turned loose after it became clear that height wouldn't be an issue for her. MM strain has been mostly problem free other than light pollution delaying flower. Smell is a strong MJ smell, but nothing special. I'm sure I'll try a couple plants outdoors again, but not this one.
20161009_112200.jpg
20161009_112232.jpg

Back
Top Bottom