Klinger's Tribute Shed - 2015 - Master Kush + ?

What's weird is Doc recommended it to me when budworms were mentioned as a likely problem for my grow.

eBay has a few for sale or maybe try Amazon, I got it from my local hydroponics store. You have to keep shaking the bottle whilst spraying it on to get the most clearance, just be careful when you sprey during flowering not to get the buds.

Only 2 days into flowering, gonna prune and spray. The growth has been explosive and they have alot of places to hide I need to go eliminate.

Damn...

Pretty sure my local grow store has whatever I need.

CAM00791_zpseuvxdtp4.JPG
CAM00790_zpshblw1azd.JPG
CAM00787_zpswymq7ob5.JPG

mag def?

or just pests?

Looks like mag def to me, especially if it is on the older leaves. Any taco-ing?

Just gonna double post. So no SMC at the store, but probably 6 other "organic" and "natural" remedies ranging in price, I probably got sold the most expensive snake oil, but whatever I'm going hard on these little fuckers. I bought a gallon of Ultimate Wash at the dudes recommendation, which will probably only treat them like 3 times. Afterward I plan to go ahead and give them a weakly treatment of something cheaper like kapow or neem, but hopefully be able to stop around week 4-5.

Took a major chop before I turned the lights off for the night and to spray.

CAM00799_zpsdl0jwk3l.JPG
CAM00795_zpsbrd9lilv.JPG

Looks like mag def to me, especially if it is on the older leaves. Any taco-ing?

not really much tacoing. Only 1-2 leaves per plant look like this, probably less after that hairzcut.

Don't apologize! A little mag deficiency aint shit compared to mites. Couple tablespoons of epsom topdressed?

If those are 7s Id go with a teaspoon per pot watered in with their feed just to start. Theyre not real bushy so it should help alot. After that it's just a matter of managing with either more or less epsoms :)

Mites or no my girls have decided to join the crowd. I was a little concerned. (the mites do seem to be eradicated/under control)

10" since monday lights out (to fri noon).

Pics later.

Shiney, huge mafucken leaves....DBHB soil, meet Kling's Master Kush.

10 days since flip. No time like the present. Shit.

Back
Top Bottom