Kush DWC grow

Re: LabRat420's latest Kush DWC grow.

Hi guys and thanks to all for the kind words. I was off to work for a couple of days, OilFieldTrash, putting in an ice bridge. Good guess.

Woodsman, my digi cam is a 10mp Nikon Coolpix L20. Really just a fancy point and shoot. The real close-up shots are made by holding a 55mm lens from my old Yashica up against the Nikon when it's in macro mode. Playing with the zoom on the digi cam or the focus on the 55mm gives different results. Like Lil Neutrino said, playing with the other settings, steady hand and/or tripod gets you better pix. Getting a good hi-rez pic and cropping out a piece then resizing to like 7"x 7" cam bring out a feature really sharp.

Like this one to show the new and very small calyxes forming now.
Day_83_71_1212_NewCalyxes.jpg

I think it was C5Rftw in another thread that suggested I add some MH light and fresh nutes. So I did and the flowers are popping out all over and the glands are filling up and popping out too. I just took out a couple of gallons from each tub and replaced with some fresh nutes to top them up. It's been 10 weeks in 12/12 and they won't quit. As these plants are all from seed some are a little different. Check out the purple starting on this leaf and bud. Gotta be getting close to the end for the plants starting this. This is happening on a few plants in the changed tub. The unchanged tub is still almost totally green and flowering all over. I'm starting to feel like OldMedMan waiting for Joanne to finish. lol

Day_83_71_1212_PurpLeaf01.jpg

Day_83_71_1212_PurpBud1.jpg

This pic looks to me like something you'd see while scuba diving.
Day_83_71_1212_Bud1.jpg

I finally transplanted my two little KaliMist babies and I was going to start a new journal. I'll add it to my sig when it's done but I'm heading back to bed for a bit. Hard couple of days.

C'ya L8r.

:peace:

omg that 3rd pic is soooo glittery

A quote from the LabRat420

"Woodsman, my digi cam is a 10mp Nikon Coolpix L20. Really just a fancy point and shoot. The real close-up shots are made by holding a 55mm lens from my old Yashica up against the Nikon when it's in macro mode."

Aha! Your cheating ha? Well ......great idea! I've got an older Fuji slr digital that has only 3 mpxls and my wife has a newer one with 7 (it has two different settings for 7 ? ) I've got a magnifying glass that i'm experimenting with. See if that does better.

Anyway even if 'your a cheatin'... your sh*t is awesome! Great work man!

Thanks for the great pics Lab Rat! That's quite a grow you have going. I imagine you'll be looking at a fabulous harvest once the girls finally decide to finish up.

If they ever finish the harvest should be decent enough but I think it falls short of fabulous. Plain old GREAT seems likely tho! lol

Good to see you usul I'll drop by your place soon. ;bong:

C'ya

Rat, looks are sometimes wicked, pale, tough, weak, mild, lonely, stoned and so forth. Inside someone is sometimes completely different from the outside look. Some look and act the same way. Others portray themselves as one thing and act very differently. They are creating a living lie. My favorites are the ones that are down home folks that aint putting on a show for someone else.

Rat I love the way you do things.

Rat, looks are sometimes wicked, pale, tough, weak, mild, lonely, stoned and so forth. Inside someone is sometimes completely different from the outside look. Some look and act the same way. Others portray themselves as one thing and act very differently. They are creating a living lie. My favorites are the ones that are down home folks that aint putting on a show for someone else.

Rat I love the way you do things.

Well thanks OFT. For a rig-pig you're pretty OK yourself! :rofl:

You're right about that. Too many people wearing too many faces. I tend to trust too much and I've been burned before. I'll likely get burned another time or two before I'm worm food. I'd rather that than never trusting at all.

Food for thought. +Reps for the wisdom.

C'ya

Well thanks OFT. For a rig-pig you're pretty OK yourself! :rofl:

You're right about that. Too many people wearing too many faces. I tend to trust too much and I've been burned before. I'll likely get burned another time or two before I'm worm food. I'd rather that than never trusting at all.

Food for thought. +Reps for the wisdom.

C'ya

Well said LabRat I trust too much to, but sometimes it works out just fine. People surprise us sometimes.:grinjoint:

I have the same camera. Have you ever found a way to manually focus it?
I've looked, but haven't been able to. Damn fine camera for a point and shoot.
:surf:

I was doing some more trimming today and it looks like I better pick up the pace.

The plants are going real purple, stinky and leaves are yellowing all over. Trichs are
still mostly clear but I'll work on the smaller plants first to let the bulk of it mature a bit more.
The fresh buds smell like blueberry bubble gum. My wife usually hates the smell of bud but
she thought this stuff had a great smell.

This pic is under a 23W, 6500K CFL in a sun lit room.
TrimBud01.jpg

This one is the same bud in the window.
TrimBud02.jpg

Can't forget old Beer Can Betty. Sitting in the corner getting faced. lol
Day_88_76_1212_01.jpg

More hacking tomorrow. C'ya

Well said LabRat I trust too much to, but sometimes it works out just fine. People surprise us sometimes.:grinjoint:

I have the same camera. Have you ever found a way to manually focus it?
I've looked, but haven't been able to. Damn fine camera for a point and shoot.
:surf:

You can't manually focus it like you would an SLR or full fledged digital. You can manually adjust various settings for lighting etc. When taking pics under HPS lights I change the White Balance setting to incandescent to get rid of a lot of the yellow and better colour.

Back
Top Bottom