L-1-U's New Grow

Man first I'm so sorry about what you are being through with the damn twister,I hope the people there are all Ok and safe,just be faithful for the recovery and every thing will be alright.
Then I must point out that we all have the huge crash to the girls across the sea,:cheer:.You think asian girls are sexy for the main time I'm so into the blond hair and the blue eyes(green or whatever expect black:high-five:).
Now since you said that then why not coming here and have a nice tour in China!I'll be a good guide and no worry about the girls and dope!:welcome:
There is a fact although I'm not so happy with is girls in our country are having a huge huge crash on your westen guys...... You just need to go to the bars and never have a lonely night,I promise that......:Namaste:

The recovery for our town is going very well and there was no people that were seriously hurt. That in it's own right is a Blessing of it's Own. :Namaste:

Don't get me wrong I Love my Blondes, Brunettes and Redheads as well!! If I ever get to China I'll be sure to look you up my friend. Sounds like if I get a chance to visit I'll have a Blast there. :high-five:

So Sorry for your community and everyone in your area! :smokin::smokin:

It's been a terrible year on the mainland. Here they are still collecting money for the Japanese......it should go the mainland to help our people. :Namaste:

Mother Nature is working overtime here, I'll say that. I wonder if it's all her or if HAARP is being used to aid in this distruction that we have been having this Spring.. I have been doing some googling and research and it can change the weather..

Glad to see ya out and about my friend. I hope all is well in your neck of the Woods.

Wow L1U... I had no idea. Glad you, et al. are well and safe. :Namaste:

I intentionally do not follow news and thus am often unaware of things. The plus side is I have far fewer anxiety attacks. I guess ignorance is bliss. :)

Mother Nature is working overtime here, I'll say that. I wonder if it's all her or if HAARP is being used to aid in this distruction that we have been having this Spring.. I have been doing some googling and research and it can change the weather..

Glad to see ya out and about my friend. I hope all is well in your neck of the Woods.

Hi L-1-Up:)
Well glad your OK and the community wasn't hit too bad.
I have been watching HAARP for years, Man, they have been shooting holes in the atmosphere for years...you maybe right. Can't be doing anything good. :smokin::smokin:

Doing OK. We had a massive storm here today too. We're all OK though. :bravo:

I intentionally do not follow news and thus am often unaware of things. The plus side is I have far fewer anxiety attacks. I guess ignorance is bliss. :)

I'm with you endive!:)

Seems like they want us in a constant state of fear. :smokin::smokin:

Thanks for your concern endive. I listen the the propaganda filled news but only believe like 5% of it....:) lmao

Hi L-1-Up:)
Well glad your OK and the community wasn't hit too bad.
I have been watching HAARP for years, Man, they have been shooting holes in the atmosphere for years...you maybe right. Can't be doing anything good. :smokin::smokin:

Doing OK. We had a massive storm here today too. We're all OK though. :bravo:

I'm glad we are all OK as well, Thank you for your conern my friend.

I heard about it like 5 years ago and have been keeping one eye open if you know what I mean....

Glad to hear you are ok OMM..

I'm with you endive!:)

Seems like they want us in a constant state of fear. :smokin::smokin:

People are easier to control when they are in a constant state of fear.. They are willing to give up Liberties for securiety and those people deserve neither.... IMO..

Plant #3 is a male I took these photos yesterday and aloso pulled him. I don't want any males in my garden....

R.I.P. #3 but I do not want to breed my ladies at this time...
001600.JPG

As close of a close up I can get with my camera. This is what you do not want in your garden. These are male preflowers.
rsz_10023.jpg

If you are growing from seed and do not know which seeds are Female, then this is what you want to look for when sexing your plants... Sorry for the blury photo but I don't have a micro setting on my camera.

Now I am down to (4) plants I know for a fact #5 is a female. So you were right endive about that one. Congratz!!!:high-five:

The other three are showing no sign of their sex yet but it will be soon I hope..

Have a good night :420:

Sucks about the male L1U but just think of the excess room u will have now. I'm sure ur ladies will love it now:)

That's the fun part about growing from seed you never know what your gonna get.. Now the plants have a little bit more room to grow so it has positives and negatives.

Bummer on the male, Buddy. :smokin::smokin:

It is what it is my young friend.

:Namaste:

Well today is day 40 for my plants and I'm glad to say that I have two confirmed females.:cheer: So far plant numbers 2 and 5 are both ladies, so that is a good thing. At least I know I'll be able to have some kind of smoke in a few months.:high-five: I'm still waiting on plants # 1 and 4 to show me what they are. Enough typing time to get to the photos.

I'll start with my confirmed ladies..

All photos were taken yesterday 6/6/11 at day 39 from seed

Plant #2 is looking great and comes in a a height of about 15 inches tall. If I remember correctly she was about 6 inches tall when I put her in 12/12. I did LST her b/c she was much taller than my other plants, No photos of her as she looks now, Sorry I should be able to get a few clones off of her..:)
rsz_00624.jpg

Plant #5 is looking great as well. She is growing at a steady pace and starting to get some branches growing unders all of those leaves.
rsz_00911.jpg

The next two photos are of plants that have not shown any signs of sex yet..

rsz_00527.jpg

rsz_00331.jpg

All of them together in the grow room day 39
rsz_00720.jpg

I hope all is well in the :420: community!! I'll give another updat when the other 2 plants show me what they are..

Im betting that #2 and #5 are going to be females. But hopefully they all are ;)

Damn Ripd you were absoulitly correct my friend!!! :high-five:

Great Job!!!!

Looking good L1 glad to see them nice an healthy bro...did you top number 1? Im thinking for my next coming grow Ill top this time for $h*ts an giggles

No I did not top that plant at all. Only thing I did was remove a few fan leaves...

LST can create just as many tops as topping a plant could do....without all the stress on the plant. No I did not LST that plant either..:high-five:

Damn Browski! You got this thing dialed in :bravo:

Sorry to hear about the twister trouble, our best to you guys. We face all sortz of shiat from mother earth, who can blame her..

Keep your game tight sport! :roorrip:

I Learn from the Best, what can I say I Love :420:

I can't blame Mother Earth at All for anything She throws at Us...We mess with her so much and not expect her to push back... Yea Rite!! She will show us all who's Boss. lamo

Thanks for the support my friend..

Good to hear from ya again Sisco!!

Hi L-U-1 :ganjamon:

Good to see, you now have two good looking healthy girls. :high-five:

Morning my friend, I was happy to wake up and see #1 has pistols:cheer: so now I got 3 Ladies:high-five:

As soon as #4 show me what it is, it will be time to transplant, take a few clones and flower these girls!! I really want to get a perpetual garden going and have me a harvest every two months. That is the goal!!

Morning my friend, I was happy to wake up and see #1 has pistols:cheer: so now I got 3 Ladies:high-five:

As soon as #4 show me what it is, it will be time to transplant, take a few clones and flower these girls!! I really want to get a perpetual garden going and have me a harvest every two months. That is the goal!!

Alright! Another one! :)

Your off to a good start on that perpetual plan...you can do it! :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom