LadyGaea's Cannaversary Grow - Tangielope & Super Lemon Haze With High Brix

Lady, lets not be doin that ....use all that extra time for other 'fun' stuff,...like staring at our gorgeous plants....:slide:

You forgot the 'love' Doc...there's a lot of that in there too..:ganjamon:..enjoy the night ..:passitleft:

Oh ya eh Ween,..lovin the potent , organic smells eh...lol..Mare says it all stinks..lmfao. I'de like some perfume made outta some nice herb..lol.

...May i...:passitleft:...nice...:yummy:

Cannabis has helped me ,..when none of those other things could...:hug:
Yeah...and I'm not shy about admitting I'm a dumb ass. Here I am turning the soil once a week.... I'm not telling hubby it wasn't necessary! Cuz he was very amused at how dirty I got doing it!
:laugh:
Ha-ha! Last time I pulled them out of the tent to spray them, hubby came in and said, "Oh my God, they stink! I think I may throw up!" :rofl::rofl::rofl: Yet my sister comes over and immediately sticks her head in the tent and crushes up a spent fan leaf to smell it like it was a sweet treat! To each his own!

And yup! I'm sure there is a lot of added love in Doc's kit. :love:

Cannabis and growing it has been a huge help to me and such a joy to do!
Cheers Duggan! Have a good evening!:passitleft:

Most excellent Lady. You could also look at it this way...you found Doc's gear early in your growing ..very lucky woman.
Wish i had of had it this easy when i started growing.... a 'kit'....quite amusing , actually. And ya, about the smells...i just love it...Mare , says it stinks...doesn't like nothin about the smell. Funny how that is eh....:rollit:

Oh! And yup...You missed nothing. I didn't say when to add the canna oil. Sorry about that Keltic!
Ha, it's opposite here, I don't smoke (was a long time smoker and still occasionally take 1/2 hit, all I need) but my gf does like a banshee and she always has oil on hand too. One time she made pasta and dosed hers but not mine but forgot about it, I had finished mine then ate a bunch of hers. An hour or so later it hit me like a ton of bricks, I could barely sleep I was so wasted, ha! I LOVE it when she opens her jar, smelling it is how I get high!

:passitleft: oh and virtually too!

No worry. : - )
Yes indeed. I am like ween. My wife likes a pipe full. Anytime of the day, randomly really.
Me not so much for the last 20 yrs. ( only the occasional smoke repot for the mag,). (When I have a long vacation and no threat of a random.)
some oil in her food would not go amiss methinks.

Argh...I hate my iPhone. I need a better more user friendly phone. I keep accidentally selecting the "quote" feature an then it dumps that into a post because my fingers, brain, or hand tremors decide to interfere. I also can't see the damn screen and I'm trying to use it like an iPad and it just...well...sucks! Harumph! LOL...I have turned into my mother! :rofl: Time to medicate!:battingeyelashes:

I cannot wait until harvest time! These buds will easily quadruple my last grow that had more plants in the same space. They are still at LEAST 2-3 weeks out I'm guessing! Damn! They are so sticky and have bulked up this past week enormously! They are due for a GE soon after a plain water. I'll get pics up soon. They are still absorbing their feedings and drying out pretty quick. I'll pull out the microscope to get some most excellent trichome shots! Yaaaaaaaass! We are closing in on the zone!:slide::slide:

I cannot wait until harvest time! These buds will easily quadruple my last grow that had more plants in the same space. They are still at LEAST 2-3 weeks out I'm guessing! Damn! They are so sticky and have bulked up this past week enormously! They are due for a GE soon after a plain water. I'll get pics up soon. They are still absorbing their feedings and drying out pretty quick. I'll pull out the microscope to get some most excellent trichome shots! Yaaaaaaaass! We are closing in on the zone!:slide::slide:
Buckle up to go another 5 weeks if you think they're done it 3 lol. Im not sure if doc has another answer besides "I'd go another 2 weeks" :rofl:

Buckle up to go another 5 weeks if you think they're done it 3 lol. Im not sure if doc has another answer besides "I'd go another 2 weeks" :rofl:
LOL! I'm OK with that! I have been "assimilated" and accept that I am a "DBHBB disciple" now! :rofl: It's my duty to uphold and perpetuate the "Word" that is "Doc"... I was telling my husband tonight that I can't wait until we get into a house with a yard so I can try Doc's kit on the T'maters! He could care less about my cannabis, but my homemade pasta sauce? !...WELL Cupcake, you're speakin' his language now! It's all about the food!:slide:

Vaping some CBD Critical Mass from my fall harvest tonight. It's well cured and delicious in feeling...not necessarily in taste. It actually tastes very bland. It has a grassy and mild pickle brine taste...with a slightly soapy finish. Initially it smelled of diesel upon opening the jar. It's a sleeper. It deliciously sneaks up on you. What a nice, mellow, and relaxing uplifting buzz. I don't want to go to sleep, and I'm ready to happily enjoy sitting in a lounge chair listening to crickets... chirp...

Vaping some CBD Critical Mass from my fall harvest tonight. It's well cured and delicious in feeling...not necessarily in taste. It actually tastes very bland. It has a grassy and mild pickle brine taste...with a slightly soapy finish. Initially it smelled of diesel upon opening the jar. It's a sleeper. It deliciously sneaks up on you. What a nice, mellow, and relaxing uplifting buzz. I don't want to go to sleep, and I'm ready to happily enjoy sitting in a lounge chair listening to crickets... chirp...

HI m’lady... that sounds nice :) It’s funny, my CBD herb is pretty mediocre in flavour too (CBD Critcal Cure) maybe CBD just smells/tastes bad - or a high CBD level drives a certain terpene profile, or something like that. I have some Candida to grow sometime in the next year or so, so I’ll be curious to see what it’s like. I’ve never heard anyone say that ACDC smells unpleasant, or mediocre, though. I didn’t know the ACDC was available as seed until I read it somewhere round here recently (maybe at Van’s(?)’ or Conradino’s - but VS was there). If I’d known I mighta gone that way instead of the Candida CD-1... it is reportedly really good though and it came free so that’s always excellent.

PLEASE ... help me decide - my next grow! First in DBHBB and second ever indoor. Tossing up between one of the Candida (up to 18% CBD less than 1% THC) or.... a Blue Dream. It’s the Blue Dream I’ve had my heart set on for a while - but the opportunity to get the Candida presented and is making me wonder. I do have a shed load of the 2:1 CBDCC but am very curious about a nearly straight CBD too. Decisions! Throw out your choices! It’ll help me decide.

I'de like some perfume made outta some nice herb..lol.
Yeah to that! Honestly, Duggs, the topical oil I make with the Afghan x Critical Mass I grew smells incredible. I added a tiny amount of lavender as well and the smell is divine. It really kept its cherry cola-ness and a tiny hint of pine... :yummy:
And yup! I'm sure there is a lot of added love in Doc's kit. :love:

Cannabis and growing it has been a huge help to me and such a joy to do!

Doc’s early journals are a pretty good read. Man on a mission and all that :thumb:

:love:
:Namaste:

I didn’t know the ACDC was available as seed until I read it somewhere round here recently (maybe at Van’s(?)’ or Conradino’s - but VS was there). If I’d known I mighta gone that way instead of the Candida CD-1... it is reportedly really good though and it came free so that’s always excellent.
Hi Amy!

I picked up some ACDC from Medicine Man Seeds. There are no Fem versions of it that I have found, so you would need to watch for their sex. I have not tried it yet. Pretty plant! Chris Scorpio ran it an liked it.

I have not tried the Candida or the Blue Dream yet, but they are both on my list of must tries as well. I am very interested in that! Lady G2HM's CBDream sounds awesome!

I'm sorry I can't help you decide, because...well...I can't decide! I need more ROOM! :rofl: I wanna run them all! I can see myself walled into my apartment behind stacks of jars of bud because I can't stop growing. LOL!

Hey Lady, just to let you know I just read an article in the Post that said that Most Old People blame their phone for Lots of mistakes... Eh hmmmm may I suggest Consumer Cellular they seem to have ehhhh larger Buttons ???? Lmao... Ha green days... and to all
Ouch! Don't make me get my cane out!:rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom