LadyGaea's Cannaversary Grow - Tangielope & Super Lemon Haze With High Brix

Hey Lady, just to let you know I just read an article in the Post that said that Most Old People blame their phone for Lots of mistakes... Eh hmmmm may I suggest Consumer Cellular they seem to have ehhhh larger Buttons ???? Lmao... Ha green days... and to all

*HAHAHAHAHA the funniest evah. @MaddHacker

*I use fisher price @LadyGaea , big buttons with audio numbers and easy to use, especially when it's NOT plugged in after I threw it against the wall..hahahahaha.

It's all good! It's why rabbits eat their young...:p

*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA wowzer, I have to remember not to piss you off. YIKES...

* @LadyGaea - CBDream is a cross between Blue Dream & OG Kush with a side of CBD.

* @Amy Gardner - I'm growing Candida now, you should drop your seed and join me.

*Sorry for the hijack Lady G - But your journal is action packed and your buds are giving me green eyes.
BTW, you called me a smart cookie, and you're a chef, so that was pretty funny.

*Mmmmmm homemade tomato sauce IS A STAPLE, please indulge us if you don't mind. :green_heart:

Lady,..ok , that's it...you....me...we gotta sit, laugh, puff , eat and drink....then laugh , puff, eat , repeat...:rofl::high-five::surf:

sent from my DeLorean...in the future!:ganjamon:
Haha! Right...I'm ok with that!

*I use fisher price @LadyGaea , big buttons with audio numbers and easy to use, especially when it's NOT plugged in after I threw it against the wall..hahahahaha.

* @LadyGaea - CBDream is a cross between Blue Dream & OG Kush with a side of CBD.

* @Amy Gardner - I'm growing Candida now, you should drop your seed and join me.

*Sorry for the hijack Lady G - But your journal is action packed and your buds are giving me green eyes.

*Mmmmmm homemade tomato sauce IS A STAPLE, please indulge us if you don't mind. :green_heart:
Ha ha! Love it when you swing by Sis! Good times for sure...and they gettin' beddah! :slide::slide:

I used @Duggan DeLorean for this one.... @Lady G2HM ...hold onto your but...hahaha...I said "butt", cuz you gonna laugh! Edit: @BigBearNTexas Hey Big Bear...you got this stuck in my head! lol

Oh my god!
Becky, look at her bud!
It's so big…
It looks like one of those 420 Mag’s DBHBB grower’s buds!

Who understands those Brix growers?
They keep journals cuz they think their buds are all that!
I mean her bud…
It's just so big
I can't believe it's that frosty!
It's just out there…
I mean… Look! It’s like all sticky and stuff…
*Rap*
I like big buds and I cannot lie
You other growers can't deny
That when I post my buds on 420Mag you get stoked
Wanna pull up tough
Cuz you notice that bud needs a puff!
Stuffed in the vape she’s holding
I'm hooked and I can't stop loading
Oh, baby I wanna toke with ya…
and share bud pictures
My homeboys tried to warn me
But that bud you got
makes me so hungry!
Ooh, buds with trichomes…
You say you wanna try my weed?
Well pull up a chair, sit ya’self down, cuz I got what you need!

Brixxers got bud!

I'm tired of magazines
Saying regular ole fert’s the thing
This Brix grower’s got, some fine Lemon flower

And Doc’s Kit is the power!
So Fellas (yeah) Fellas (yeah)
Do us Brixxers got the bud? (hell yeah)
Well smoke it, smoke it, smoke that healthy bud!
Brixxers got bud!
:rofl::rofl::ganjamon:

Down to real business now...:cough: Let me clear my throat! :rofl: Here are some lovely pic's of the girls tonight. Hubby had to tolerate the smell...he's my hero! and... :theband: I need a hero. I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night! ...Darn...Duggs DeLorean got stuck between the 80s and 90s again... @Duggan ...you need to get that thing into the shop! :rofl:

Pics from tonight! Getting close...3 weeks I think...could be 2...I think 3.

LOL!! You guys are crackin' me up today!

I will certainly get a sauce recipe posted. I just kind of throw it together and add until it tastes right. I have to write it down as I go! In winter months when I run out of mine, I use Pastene Chateau Tomato Sauce...not to be confused with their similarly named Pastene Chateau Marinara. It's a good basic sauce.

Best matters are San Marzano, all I use for my sauces, costs more but well worth it

Mmmmmmm
Agreed! When I don't have home grown I'll buy the San Marzano in the can when I want my own sauce. Sadly I have to cut corners some times when time and function does not allow and buy the jar.

I can't wait until we get the house so I can grow tomatoes again. I buy veggie seeds from Seeds From Italy. Nice germination rate and quality seeds!

Wow LadyG - absolutely beautiful trichome closeups! Some of the nicest macros I’ve seen :yummy:
All perfect forms too ... so pretty! I can tell by your rhyming that you’re pretty stoked :surf: I would be too. Looking awesome- and seems to have flown by. Must be fun in here!
:Namaste:

Wow LadyG - absolutely beautiful trichome closeups! Some of the nicest macros I’ve seen :yummy:
All perfect forms too ... so pretty! I can tell by your rhyming that you’re pretty stoked :surf: I would be too. Looking awesome- and seems to have flown by. Must be fun in here!
Why thank you kind lady! Yeah...it really has been a blast!

Ya....whenever i take the DeLorean out it always stalls in the 70's......wonder why....:rofl:
Ha-ha! Let the good times roll!

Almost done with this week. Thank God... Green Thursday, does my heart good to see you in good spirits, If only for a fleeting moment in the evening... LLOOLL
Hey MH! I've been in a good mood more and more lately! Just too much fun here! Have a great day!Thanks for the visit!:ciao:

Best matters are San Marzano, all I use for my sauces, costs more but well worth it

Just got back from the store and I was going thru this very thing. When I make my fish a veg stew I have to have San Marzano. Then I decide not to cook today.:eek:

Trichome captures float my boat. They are great not just the photo but the health of the trich and the color of them, real spar-killy and all. Lovely:cool:

Just got back from the store and I was going thru this very thing. When I make my fish a veg stew I have to have San Marzano. Then I decide not to cook today.:eek:

Trichome captures float my boat. They are great not just the photo but the health of the trich and the color of them, real spar-killy and all. Lovely:cool:
Thanks Keltic! Mmmmm fish stew I have not had that in ages!

I grew San Marzanos from seed. I can't wait for a garden space again so I can grow tomatoes ! Nothing like a tomato still warm from the sun!

Yeah, sparkly trichomes are so pretty! Amazing plants! :p

Thanks Amy! It did fly by! I love seeing the trichome shots. The Macro world can be pretty intense...all those things we normally don't see! Looking forward to doing a smoke report and getting these two tested. I want to start dialing in an accurate dose. Cheers!

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom