LadyGaea's Cannaversary Grow - Tangielope & Super Lemon Haze With High Brix

Excellent trich shots, and will you look at that not a single Amber. :theband:
Why thank you Kind Sir! The Lady loves the sparkly diamond-like trichomes! I could stare all day!:battingeyelashes: Mum always said...All that glitters is not gold...but I think she meant that there are better things than gold! Lucky me! I struck it rich with hubby, family, friends, and medicine! Can't ask for better! :love::Namaste:

Hey there LG, I hope you're doing well...
Might I ask what type and/or brand of electronic microscope you used? Really nice macro shots you have!
Hi Dajerm,

It's a Carson zOrb USB Digital Computer Microscope. I paid like $40 on Amazon. The drawbacks are...does not work with a tablet, iPhone, or iPad. You have to hook it up to your computer. I have been bringing the plant to the computer...which is a pain when they get big. Works well though! I strap it to a tripod because shaking hands don't make for good shots!:)
Edit: Oh yeah...manners! Thanks! :passitleft:

Hi Dajerm,

It's a Carson zOrb USB Digital Computer Microscope. I paid like $40 on Amazon. The drawbacks are...does not work with a tablet, iPhone, or iPad. You have to hook it up to your computer. I have been bringing the plant to the computer...which is a pain when they get big. Works well though! I strap it to a tripod because shaking hands don't make for good shots!:)
Edit: Oh yeah...manners! Thanks! :passitleft:
Sweet, thank you for that info... Ima pick one up for sure, dont really need it but it looks like a lotta fun! I have a laptop so no worries there, I can be mobile and already have tripod... sounds like a plan. Thank you again, hope you have a great day.

Sweet, thank you for that info... Ima pick one up for sure, dont really need it but it looks like a lotta fun! I have a laptop so no worries there, I can be mobile and already have tripod... sounds like a plan. Thank you again, hope you have a great day.
Welcome! Have fun with it! Have a great Friday!

This weekends menu.... making a nice bay scallop and lobster tail casserole. Very simple cream sauce with a little Gruyère cheese and buttered Ritz cracker top. I'll throw some chopped cannabis trim in for color instead of parsley:eek: Since I have some small individual casserole dishes, I'll dose mine with some Harlesin CBD oil:cool:. :slide: I'll post the recipe.

With all that talk of San Marzano tomatoes, I picked up some cans at the market. I am going to make a pot of sauce for the freezer. I might have to turn that into some lasagna or stuffed shells next weekend. Hubby raised an eyebrow when he saw the cans...yup! He loves me! Hopefully when I try to write it down as I go I'll have a recipe to share. It's just a few ingredients...lol! Right?

Busy busy!

Lady,...evenin to ya woman. You have gone and done it now...ffs's....donuts are calling me from the kitchen.:yummy:
I gotta say, i would get in line for some of your seafood casserole. I bet your lasagna is somethin too.
Have a great weekend would ya...:passitleft:
Sorry to make you hungry Duggs! I'll post the recipe...you should make it! Good stuff! Sub any seafood combo...fish, shrimp, scallops, calamari, lobster, crab...or all! I get what's cheap! The scallops I got came from Mexico...but fresh and not frozen. lobster was local...and on sale:slide::slide:, cod or scrod...always good.

FYI...I make sure to make friends with my butcher and my fishmonger. I share recipes, and they steer me to what they have that is prime! Don't forget your produce manager either! I can just imagine the discussion in the security booth at my store..."Ah geeze Ned. It's Friday! That crazy woman that spends 30 minutes in the produce section is back. I need some coffee. You want one? She's gonna be a while. Let me know what she picks this week if I miss it. I have a fiver says she takes the black radish bait. Joe in seafood thinks she's gonna go for the horseradish root". I swear they bring in funky stuff to see if I'll buy it. So I do, and merrily skipped home with the prize! Ok...I don't actually skip, but there is a definite bounce.

I love food shopping! :rofl::rofl: Almost as much as I love SEED shopping!...Wait...just shopping in general...except for clothes...and shoes...Yup...not your typical girl! F' orget the clothes and shoes...:laugh:

I would like to share a frustration that may of us folks here have...IDIOT Doctors! I have been on and off steroids for 2 plus years now. This is so I can walk, hold a job, and care for myself...all the while my doctors are trying to find a med that will control my RA. I have a wonderful RA Doc, but my General "Prat"...ahem...practitioner...wants me to see a shrink for my panic attacks! I have no problem seeing a shrink, but my adrenal gland and thyroid are now compromised because of extensive steroid use. That is what is causing the panic attacks. Excuse me when I say...WTF!! To everyone here with health issues...PLEASE remember that "You" and "I" are the ONLY ones that have a stake in our own health. It's just sad that patients often know more than the people that are paid treat them! Ok...done with my rant! Carry on! :hug::hug::hug::peace::Namaste:

Preach it, sister. :bravo:

What if there was a place to go where they'd help you avoid their medications ... ? The medical industry is very good at fixing stuff, but not so good at treating disorders.

I had a girlfriend long ago whose father was nearly debilitated with RA until her mother started him on vitamins and a restricted diet. That was long ago. It's sad - so much knowledge gone missing.

Cannabis has very interesting implications for disorders like that.

Preach it, sister. :bravo:

What if there was a place to go where they'd help you avoid their medications ... ? The medical industry is very good at fixing stuff, but not so good at treating disorders.

I had a girlfriend long ago whose father was nearly debilitated with RA until her mother started him on vitamins and a restricted diet. That was long ago. It's sad - so much knowledge gone missing.

Cannabis has very interesting implications for disorders like that.
Hi Graytail! ...I am more focused after my rant. ;) Getting pissed off usually helps me hone in on what I need to do. You are so right on many counts!

Truth! Cannabis is playing a huge role in my fight. It helps me sleep & dulls the pain. This next harvest I'll be making some pain cream. I've only done high CBD strains so far.

I decided on meeting with a nutritionist. The hospital that my RA doc is affiliated with also has an integrative medicine program. Their approach is to enhance the body’s natural ability to heal and to maintain good health. Diet, meditation, Tai Chi, supplements, acupuncture...and etc. I'm going to ask my RA doc for a referral. They work in conjunction with your conventional doctors. Time to put it in motion...

I am going to go back to my auto-immune paleo style eating again. That will help. It's been reported to be effective for RA and other autoimmune disorders, I'm willing to bet it is similar in some ways to what your girlfriends father was on. It's a bit of a pain to follow, especially since my husband can't tolerate the restrictions. What about that clause...ahem...vow "For better or for worse"? :oops::rofl:

Right again! I also need to be better about taking the supplements that I've already spent a small fortune on. Unfortunately a lot of the natural RA supplements that are out there, I am not able to take. They interfere with some of the meds that I take for blood pressure and others. They cause the liver to utilize the drugs differently and it can be dangerous in that it can make your medications more available to your body and you can end up getting double or triple the amounts.

Sigh...It's never easy! ...yup....I'm gonna break into song again! Life is a highway baby! :theband:

Life's like a road that you travel on
When there's one day here and the next day gone
Sometimes you bend and sometimes you stand
Sometimes you turn your back to the wind:surf:

HAPPY SATURDAY! :green_heart:

Edited for irritating keyboard issues

Great mornin to ya Lady...sounds to me like you are well in tune with much more than your body.....sounds like u gotta pretty good handle on life too! cheers to ya woman!:hug:. Gray has always given fantastic advise and pointers on things to do with life...not just his wisdom with our plants...:circle-of-love:
:Namaste: Happy Saturday Duggs! Yup..I agree. Gray "gets" life! Enjoy your day!

One of my special dishes is a Thai seafood soup, Tom Yum style, like ciopino but very spicy and just as fantastic

Love making it

One of my special dishes is a Thai seafood soup, Tom Yum style, like ciopino but very spicy and just as fantastic

Love making it
That sounds really good! I love ciopino. What kind of broth do you use for it? Chicken with coconut milk? And what do you use for the "kick"?

That sounds really good! I love ciopino. What kind of broth do you use for it? Chicken with coconut milk? And what do you use for the "kick"?
I'll make a broth, seafood, like from shrimpy shells
The thai chilli past adds a nice spice but not kick but Thai chillies or Serrano's will kick it up a lot

No coconut milk in this one, but for sure could add it

I'll make a broth, seafood, like from shrimpy shells
The thai chilli past adds a nice spice but not kick but Thai chillies or Serrano's will kick it up a lot

No coconut milk in this one, but for sure could add it
Mmmmm...sounds good! Next weekend I think I'll have to make this! :)

Back
Top Bottom