LA's Quick Guide To Simple Backbuilding Technique For Buds!

Thanks bignugz. That is really calming my nerves... I had quite some changes because i was afraid of mold coming up. I think they should be fine, brown spots didnt grew and the Big mother of her has none of these brown spots. I think i will brush a drop of H2O2 on the brown parts to be safe...

They are swelling already...4/3/2017 will be day 65 after flip. Should be smokeable till my birthday on 4/20 :)

Current Grow Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2'x3' Flower - 420W DIY COB - SCROG 45W DIY Veg Light

My journey seeking the light. Found some
SeymoreNugget's DIY talk - Building lights - Sharing ideas

I agree I screwed up and snipped hope about two weeks before the axe and I still seen more shape and pistils growth horizontally rather then vertical ..

This does work well. I topped about half of my buds about half way through flower. Those that got cut are now hard as rock. I'm not sure how much they will weigh. But I'm pretty sure they will be at lease 4-6 grams each.

I honestly do it to each site so every little bud that makes up cola gets it. All the way down branches

Have you noticed a difference
I was slow to notice the difference but I really noticed it yesterday when the bit that was flat from the chop had plumped out a fair bit again. They are among the firmest buds but theres a couple that are just as plump. Theres still about a week or 2 left though so we shall see. Ill take some pics later on ;)

Would this technique work to help dense up my lower buds? I think my main colas will be fine.

I am interested in this also for height control... Now that I have typed this I will make my best effort to get through the 23 pages.
Peace
I havent seen the full results myself yet but from what Ive seen here it could definitely help. Maybe a good idea for you would be a 2 part harvest? Chop that lobg middle cola when its ready (the lowers will be behind trust me) and then bam lower the light and fatten up and mature them bottoms. Ive just decide on doing this with my scrog. Theres a lot of bud under the collection of nugs on top blocking out light

Thank you.
I havent seen the full results myself yet but from what Ive seen here it could definitely help. Maybe a good idea for you would be a 2 part harvest? Chop that lobg middle cola when its ready (the lowers will be behind trust me) and then bam lower the light and fatten up and mature them bottoms. Ive just decide on doing this with my scrog. Theres a lot of bud under the collection of nugs on top blocking out light
I've been considering a staggered harvest for that very reason. I have a plant that I regularly abuse at the moment, perhaps I will straighten her pH out and give her a few snips.

Whats that its planted in? Is that why its called a "sock" plant?
Thank you.

I've been considering a staggered harvest for that very reason. I have a plant that I regularly abuse at the moment, perhaps I will straighten her pH out and give her a few snips.

Thank you.

And yer she looks like a prime candidate for a staggered harvest. Look how much hair is still on those lowers. Chop the top and drop the light shell plump up

Whats that its planted in? Is that why its called a "sock" plant?
I ran out of my Hempy medium and had a few extra seeds soaked already. I filled some socks with coco/perlite/verm mix and planted. This was my only girl. Its pretty sad, I used her to soak up my Hempy runoff since, well she will be 8weeks from seed tomorrow. She is tough.

I have a journal where I pretty much just ramble on to myself about what I do and my possibly skewed thought process about them. I think I have one person following me. It's pretty introspective and boring.
:ganjamon:
Peace

I ran out of my Hempy medium and had a few extra seeds soaked already. I filled some socks with coco/perlite/verm mix and planted. This was my only girl. Its pretty sad, I used her to soak up my Hempy runoff since, well she will be 8weeks from seed tomorrow. She is tough.

I have a journal where I pretty much just ramble on to myself about what I do and my possibly skewed thought process about them. I think I have one person following me. It's pretty introspective and boring.
:ganjamon:
Peace
Best thing for you to do would be put the link for your journal in your signature. Also the more active you are everywhere else on the site the more likely people are to see your journal (especially if you have it as your signature)

Back
Top Bottom