LA's Sideline Grow -GDP X Pheno Hunt -Extreme LST -Self Build Budmaster in Cupboard!

Re: LA's Sideline Grow - GDP X Pheno Hunt -Extreme LST- Self Build Budmaster in Cupbo

I think they would be nice to tie vertically to the upright tent poles depending on tent size like I have a 4x8 so one each on The outside poles and double them up in the middle facing each way would be great for side lighting especially being made by bm they must be great

Re: LA's Sideline Grow - GDP X Pheno Hunt -Extreme LST- Self Build Budmaster in Cupbo

Don't get it twisted LA. You must do what must be done to secure your future & a comfortable way of living. Do you & we'll be here when you return.

Well hey folks, best of buds to you all!

Today is not great! I've had to take my auto cross out and have it in dark for tonight before killing her tomoz. I've been on nanner patrol daily and have decided that they are getting to frequent. So instead of risking my bigger girl the AK Cherry Cheese to getting buggered up I've had to chop early!
Trichs are clear cloudy and no amber!
Its a nice smoke when quick dried so I'm not that fussed, just missing out on more weight!

Plus my little behemoth the AK has all the lamp to herself to finish the last couple of weeks so she is gonna be humongous! :) :)

Hey my friend! :) yep I'm more excited on the AK Cherry anyway :)

Ill say this though! Running under the BM GOD clusters all the way has meant the hardest nuggs I've ever seen! The buds are like solid chunks of wonder! Wonderful to crumble up and very sticky and stinky! :) all in all and just going on fast dried samples, these Osram diodes are simply far better than hps!
Without doubt better penetration and just better product at the end!
So yep the BM GOD option lights are simply sublime! :)

I've dropped the lamp some on the AK and also angled the two end clusters to crosshatch the big girl :)

Great to hear the light are doing you good mate. I was looking at the god lights just today and must say the sound awesome but just cost 2 dam much for me, but between you and skunny it does show than osram doides are the way forward. I can't see any any company using them at the moment though..

Hi LA,

I have to agree. That cherry cheese AK monster is stunning. Wish I could help you smoke her:high-five:

Wow those strips are an amazing idea! Can't wait to see the specs on them. :)
If you have a spare minute LA, could you please pop by my journal and let me know what you think about my plan for the remainder of my veg period?

Hey LA,

Can freshly sprouted seeds handle the GOD panels? I have a couple I planted a week ago that are hanging out under T5's. I'd hate to fry them but I'm getting the impression these are very friendly lights.

What's your take?

Thanks LA:thanks:

Hello all :)
Firstly yep ill pop over JohnnyB :)

DrCannabi, for the first day or two I'd put my bubbas off to the side so not getting the full blast. I fried a bubba a while back :)

Oh and here is my remaining girl in her 1 gal cloth pot :) with a couple of weeks to go at least :) she is gonna be damn big! :)
20141215_183902.jpg
20141215_183821.jpg
20141215_184042.jpg
20141215_184257.jpg
20141215_184251.jpg
20141215_184211.jpg
20141215_183909.jpg
20141215_184028.jpg

That 1 gallon pot girl is HUGE!

Thanks for the info LA. I'll give them another week under the T5 just to be safe.

:thanks::volcano-smiley:

Are you sure it's a one gallon pot mate? I couldn't find smartpots any smaller than 2 gal. Oh, it's a stunner of a plant by the way :bravo: :)

First time I've seen that AK I thought "that's a monster in development"

Lol it was its first day up when I fried it lol so you would be safe me thinks :)

LOL - OK, thanks LA. Gonna go put them in a corner right now! :thanks:

Looks Great LA gonna get some nice colas out of that :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom