Leftout Trying Again! This Time Inside! My First Inside Promix Soil Grow: Follow For Puffs & Fun!

And I have another noob question about the lights... should I leave them at around 12-15 in from the plants and have shadows in the end of the plants or should I put My lights a bit up so there is more light everywhere?...:passitleft:

Hope that’s understandable....

And I have another noob question about the lights... should I leave them at around 12-15 in from the plants and have shadows in the end of the plants or should I put My lights a bit up so there is more light everywhere?...:passitleft:

Some go by manufacturer suggestions and some just put them at the top of the tent and leave them there. I've done both but 12-15 is too close I think.

Some go by manufacturer suggestions and some just put them at the top of the tent and leave them there. I've done both but 12-15 is too close I think.
I will do a test then ;)

oh Crop King seeds is asking for pictures of the OG/Haze and they don’t even know the white widow is from them :slide:

The closer you get the narrower the beam of light. Higher = better spread. It's a balance unless you have edge to edge coverage.
I need 1 more light to have edge to edge! Right now I have 2 240w lights at around 24inch from tops... I have another full spectrum white light coming in the mail... its gonna be one of my mains and I will get another one of them when I flip them in about 3 weeks I think (if Duggan approuve) so with 4 lights I will be okay for edge to edge coverage! :passitleft:

2 for vedge and 4 for flower! :ganjamon::ganjamon:

Rooster! I have a question... are you the same rooster that I know or not? :passitleft: Rooster like in rooster farm? :passitleft: Sorry man smoking some good shit Thai Chi from Duggan right now and I’m like I like to call it “FLY” :passitleft: I don’t know... maybe your another rooster :cough: Okay... I think I should post this reply... :passitleft:
Wonder lee the same thing bro :passitleft:

Is it okay to have many fan leafs?
I only cut off the inside of shoots that are blocking any light and just shouldn’t be there or if it’s growing short and bushy and al fast prune job frequently

All in do time!

:reading420magazine:.................:rofl:
True! Everyone should try highbrix at least once! It’s to easy (nock on wood)
U don't need no stinkin wood.........:slide:
Is it okay to have many fan leafs?
Couple things ...get down and look across the top of your plants from the side. Take a good look....now any growth that is taller than the rest,...train it. Either SC that leader, or gently , tie it down a bit,...but not too low, just down to the rest.
Do some selective pruning on the 'inside' growth and any fan leaves that are shading too much...but u have to be carefull, to prune off the correct ones. U can't just start clipping off big, beautiful , green leaves. They are sugar factories and serve many purposes. Just take off the inside growth on all branches , working from the main stalk , up. Remove all the small, 3 and 5 bladed leaves and any small , lil branches. Cheers Lefty!

Ya,..understood you need more light...lots more...nuff said!
raise the lights intil there are no more shadows and the light 'footprint' covers all growth. OK!....come on Lefty!!

Yes! Your plants look stellar. I'd say close to flip time, when are you suggesting flip Duggan?
No..not close...lots of training to do yet and they are all still immature, not ready , too small....pfft!
They need to flurish under some proper lighting and fill the tent...that's why it's sooo important to pack that tent full with as much light as you can, beg, borrow, and yes , steal! Each plant has ten gallons of goodness to draw from , so .
I insist on having time to work on the Laniakea and the White widow :high-five: but soon I guess wooohooo!
Yep...:high-five:

:reading420magazine:.................:rofl:

U don't need no stinkin wood.........:slide:

Couple things ...get down and look across the top of your plants from the side. Take a good look....now any growth that is taller than the rest,...train it. Either SC that leader, or gently , tie it down a bit,...but not too low, just down to the rest.
Do some selective pruning on the 'inside' growth and any fan leaves that are shading too much...but u have to be carefull, to prune off the correct ones. U can't just start clipping off big, beautiful , green leaves. They are sugar factories and serve many purposes. Just take off the inside growth on all branches , working from the main stalk , up. Remove all the small, 3 and 5 bladed leaves and any small , lil branches. Cheers Lefty!

Ya,..understood you need more light...lots more...nuff said!
raise the lights intil there are no more shadows and the light 'footprint' covers all growth. OK!....come on Lefty!!

No..not close...lots of training to do yet and they are all still immature, not ready , too small....pfft!
They need to flurish under some proper lighting and fill the tent...that's why it's sooo important to pack that tent full with as much light as you can, beg, borrow, and yes , steal! Each plant has ten gallons of goodness to draw from , so .

Yep...:high-five:
Thank you Duggan! I knew I was gonna get an answer hahha :passitleft::adore:

Back
Top Bottom