Life In The Day Of A Coco Grower

Dude congrats on the harvest! No Cola and Bud pics? I want to see some of them Frosty buds brother. :) :passitleft:
I love the harvest process. Kick back in a recliner with some fiskars and a bowl of funky nuggets. The key is comfort :). I'm sure u know it can be hell on your back. . Looks like ur drying in the flower tent, that 50% humidity will work nice to slow dry and keep that sweet smell.

No pictures at the moment apart from the harvest photos, next time in buying a trimmer of sorts.

I wish I could of sat in a chair haha I had to undo the screen from the tent and stand it up, by the 8h hour came the buds were all hanging over, also had to sit in a 2*2 space knees crossed with chronic pain lol.

just moved them around on the rack and they are strong smelling with no green smell.

No idea on the difference if I'm honest :laugh: Yeah their doing great now there in the final flowering tent but I did flood the base of the tent by accident due to not knowing when to feed or how often.

Yeah their doing great in the small tent with a small dehumidifier and the tents sitting at 70% and 19c so a little off but this is due to the small tent conditions.

Well I had a mega surprise weighing up especially when I thought I would have only around 280g, blew me away with 575g with around 5g I have used already to smoke, I expect to loose another 15g just while it sits there until I jar up.

So overall I yielded 20oz from a 2*4 canopy under two Mars Hydro SP250 lights, I had an extra 15cm down each side so hopefully next time I should get a good 5-10 more I would hope for, I still need to dry my trim properly as it's starting to stink and not the good way almost like its sweating so I'm going to get it spread out tomorrow to dry and cook with.

The trim wasn't the greatest but if I'm honest it never is, I'm not really after bag appeal to much as its only consumed for myself.

My Clones are doing great with a feed once every two days until I make to tables to stand my trays on a angle to help run off, should have my stands made around Wednesday and I'll get my Scrog setup the same day if I can.

I had a little run off this morning and they have managed to drink it all up.

Hey bud yeah how true is that when we were speaking about those driers, would of took 4 driers and the risers to do it too, even with crap drying this smoke is like smoking pure cream.

unfortunately these tents have that only downside is only one input port and that's on the other side which is beside my bed and electrics, that a why I mentioned to you about getting a grommet and cutting a whole in the tent so the pipe slides in but cutting a brand new tent almost makes me cringe lol.

10 Are going to be in a 8x8 and 2 are going to be scrogged in my 4x3 tent.

I was thinking of only using 4x8ft and scrog them so atleast I have space to move and have enough airflow, also helps to keep the tank in there too in case of leaks the floor tray will catch it as I'm planning on running 16L auto pots so, coco mixed with Great White, haven't decided if I should run perlite or clay pebbles, that's a question I would like help with, light setup will be 2 Mars Hydro SP250's and a 600w light that can be turned up to 1000-1100w.

I've used straight coco and coco with varying amounts of perlite. Honestly didn't notice a whole lot of difference other than the first little while the roots are first filling up the pot. Are the clay balls cheaper or more expensive than perlite?

Perlite is the cheapest by far but I do like clay pebbles so maybe just use them in the base of the auto pots maybe?

Yeah this time around growing I feel much more positive, I should have never stopped growing in coco, trying soi really slowed everything right down so I'm glad I'm getting good results again!He

Here's a little break down of the data from this strain I harvested.

Cheese By @SeedsMan

States 4-500g per sqm - my total canopy used was 2x4 = 0.72 sqm

I yielded 580g useable bud and 20-+ of bud rot, I have no idea how much hash I will get from the trim I till it's fully dry.

I finally smashed the 1g per watt at a great 1.25g per watt, I could of possibly got 1.75g per watt if I had of used the remaining 15cm down each side of the screen so this is great to know for next time, @SmokeSara these lights rock!

Wow man great haul on the weight. I know my cheese weighed good too. Those lights did a good job for sure. I have used the clay pebbles and they worked good plus reusable but like you said not cheap. Thats why i use perlite now. Get the coarse perlite if u can find it. I also reuse my perlite too. Just wash it off after harvest. Looking good :passitleft:

It's such a great strain for weight, I wonder what my current 6 clones will yield as they are now roughly the same size as the past 3 when I flipped, I also have another week or so if veg left on these too but I am going to take a clone from each and continue the journey with them, once in finished at the end of the year I will put a breakdown of the original mother's to then every clone after that, should show some good data and see if clones do lose yield and potency of you keep cloning clones.

I think if I buy a 50L bag that should do shouldn't it? I was thinking of putting 5L in to each pot, 25mm layer in the base and then the remaining in a small layer of coco mix and then straight coco, so at least the first 3-4" of the pot will be of clay pebbles and mix.

Well their back under the net with a good feeding and I'm hoping I can get them flipped soon, aiming for 4oz per plant this time around which I think some may yield a little more time and attention.

I will put the other light above them the same day I switch them to flower so atleast this way each plant gets a fair amount of light, iv took a few leaves out and I'm hoping if I can get the small branches to come above the net then I'll be happy as I'm using a foliar spray on a night time every night from now as I would like to switch to flower this coming Monday but now their in the better tent for airflow and environment I'm hoping to get somewhere close but I won't be switching if they still look patchy.

Any proven methods for vigerous growth?

My feed schedule for all of my plants including the Seedlings are as follows.

Water 50ppm
Calmag 220ppm
Grow 650ppm
Cannazym 2.5ml/1L
Orca 0.25ml/1L
Great White 1.5 scoops to 20L

I do but I think I will take just the one clone from the better pheno and then find another strain, I noticed this time around the stems aren't as big as I'd hoped for, the main stems on these are quite the size so strain hunting it is.

It's such a great strain but I'd love something just a little different as the high is a little off putting to my usual but I do plan on stopping smoking but it's easier said than done :confused:.

Back
Top Bottom