Light Addict's Quick Guide To Fluxing: Featuring The Original Flux!

28" is like a bath mate lol. If it's the one my gorgeous Gert was in then it's like my plasterers mixing tub ......about 10 US Gallons....(roughly 2 UK pints....sorry, couldn't resist) lol :)

Nice grow dude. Ed rosenthal would be proud that you use 1 of his methods but you have more pics haha. Im gonna try out his method as well but Im gonna journal out a method of my own that I plan to try soon. Always learn more and always get better. Good job

Oh no I wasnt knocking you and it wasnt a backhanded insult or anything and actually I went to find it and its not ed but a dude named riley cooper who sells a series on how to grow some monsters. Either way its pretty cool to do. I did it in my 3rd grow but I dont think I had enough experience to do it then or rather the time back then. Take a look if you would at my latest pics in my journal the biggest 2 plants I put in seperate containers so let me know if it is to late for me to do or not. Also how did your plant form that T for you to be able to train them? I know one is the main shoot but the other is just a offshoot I suppose. I went to walmart to look for that green wire because I used coathangers last time. I found some blue wire thats like that so I will use that.

Whats microtop. Doing a ask.com search I cant find anything except about concrete or computers

LA my friend, I hope all is well. I did not read any mention (or I overlooked) what to do with the 2-end limbs? Should I smake each on into 2? and train one right and the other left on each side? or, should I just continue with what you see here. thank you.

the stump left from the limb-loss (seen in smaller pic) has tiny sprouts, it may grow a new limb!:thanks:

P211_flux.jpg

Oh I know what topping is just thought it was something different.

Re: Light Addicts quick guide to Fluxing, featuring The original Flux!

do you "fim the flux" at some point during veg, I must have missed that,

I'll keep looking thru your (cherished) threads. Feel free to reply with "it's already been explained in my shared threads! I know that's the answer I'd reply with, I'm not the guy that answers a question that's already been explained.

I'd reply with something I'd regret, like, "it's all in the guide dumbass" no offense my friend. :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom