LKABudMan Grows A Green Crack Auto In The VIVOSUN Smart Grow System - Sponsored by VIVOSUN

The Vivosun Auto Oasis
Sponsored by VIVOSUN

VIVOSUN 32x60x80 tent equipped with the VIVOSUN Smart Grow System (SGS) ** Currently set to -Flower- Mode
- AeroLight* - The world’s first 100W LED grow light with an integrated circulatory fan
- 00:00-04:00 OFF
- 04:00-24:00 Spectrum:Flowering, Intensity:100%, Sunrise/Sunset: YES (12.5", 46.3DLI, 646PPFD, 36k LUX)
- Circulation Fan*
- 00:00-4:00 - 100%
- 04:00-24:00 - Natural (Mimics natural wind)
- AeroZesh* - 4" Ultra powerful automated exhaust fully programmable through the GrowHub
- 00:00-04:00 High 76F / 58% RH, default off
- 04:00-24:00 High 80F / 62% RH, default off
- Growhub 42A* - Mounted on front of tent and controls all tent equipment simultaneously, except:
- AeroLight SE with GrowHub E25 - Second AeroLight with separate control ** Currently set to -Seedling- Mode
** All controlled on my smartphone through the VIVOSUN App

Other Equipment:
Vivosun AeroWave E6 oscillating grow tent fan - The safest and best grow tent fan on the market!
Vivosun Air Circulator Fan with Remote - Oscillating horizontally and vertically, on 'Natural Breeze' mode.

Emmy (FastBuds Green Crack Auto)
Date: 3/17/23 - Day# 77
Medium - 5 gallon SIP bucket with FFHF soil
Nutrients - Remo nutrients

Other than a touch of Epsom, Emmy's been on plain water all week.

You can barely tell she's not being fed, maybe a little bit of yellow tint on a couple of leaves. She has a few rusty/brown tips as well. I think that's just a bit of nute burn, but I gave her the epsom just in case.

Her buds are fattening up nicely under the @VIVOSUN AeroLight. It seems like just last week all the buds were wispy and small, all of the sudden they're looking pretty bulky. The wiggle test shows they're putting on some decent weight too! Hopefully the LST made the branches strong enough to support a lot more weight.

She is still super bushy with a lot of nice green leaves. She's going to need those leaves, too. Coming into the eighth week of flower it's just about time for her drought. I'm questioning myself about how much time she has left, though. I thought she had 2-3 weeks last week, but she still looks like she has 2-3 weeks.

Here's my plan for the drought:

- She's drinking about 1.5-2L/day now, which means her res is dry after two days. I'll count the first day with a dry res as drought day# 1.
- It will take a few days for her to pull all the moisture from the soil. For the first few days (3-6) I'll monitor her, but no watering.
- Once I see the soil pull from the edge and her start to show signs of distress, I'll start giving her rescue sprays. I'll give her a cup or less sprayed across the top. She's used to her moisture on the bottom, so hopefully this triggers her drought response while still allowing her some moisture on the surface.
- I'll continue the rescue sprays through day# 11. On day# 12, I'll fill her res with plain water.
- I'll let her recover for at least 3 days, or until she is ready to be harvested.

I'll probably water her through the weekend and start the drought on Monday. Until then she's still loving life in the @VIVOSUN Auto Oasis!

#VIVOSUN #SmartGrowSystem #LoveWhatYouGrow

Thanks ANPF, but it's the @VIVOSUN Smart Grow System and the AeroLight that's giving them the perfect environment, light spectrum, and airflow to really let them shine!
I received my 4 aerolights yesterday, now just waiting on a few other essentials so I can start putting my own SGS and SIPs grow together :dreamy:. Everything's supposed to be here by Monday evening.
Cant.
Freaking!
Wait.
:headbanger::goof:

I received my 4 aerolights yesterday, now just waiting on a few other essentials so I can start putting my own SGS and SIPs grow together :dreamy:. Everything's supposed to be here by Monday evening.
Cant.
Freaking!
Wait.
:headbanger::goof:
That is awesome! Do you have your seeds already?

That is awesome! Do you have your seeds already?
Yep NASC got them in here in a couple days... 2 autos for the grow, LSD-25 and Cherry Cola from fastbuds genetics.
Im house hunting today and the delivery is likely happening today now. Busy times!:cheer:

Emmy is a stunning auto plant, amazing...and All that with just 100w.
Out standing...:bravo:

Ps. I've got a fastbuds gelato at 4 weeks old. It tried its hardest not to survive in the first 2 weeks also.
It took off thankfully when it got settled with food and water. Not looking to bad now...hopefully yours responds the same.

Yep NASC got them in here in a couple days... 2 autos for the grow, LSD-25 and Cherry Cola from fastbuds genetics.
Im house hunting today and the delivery is likely happening today now. Busy times!:cheer:
I love NASC, quick and easy and lots of freebies. I'm still not sure about FastBuds, this is my first grow and the genetics look iffy, lots of Ruderalis. We'll see...

Good luck house hunting. I'm sure you're looking at good basements to set up in ;)

Emmy is a stunning auto plant, amazing...and All that with just 100w.
Out standing...:bravo:

Ps. I've got a fastbuds gelato at 4 weeks old. It tried its hardest not to survive in the first 2 weeks also.
It took off thankfully when it got settled with food and water. Not looking to bad now...hopefully yours responds the same.
Thanks, the Vivosun SGS and the SIP containers really let these autos shine. Hopefully Gina will get on board.

I love the wiggle test...really gives you an idea of the weight at the ends of those branches!

I'm curious about the planned rescue sprays during the drought. Why not just let it dry out and see how many days it takes before the leaf wilt angle changes by 50%? If you get to 7 or 8 days you're golden, but if you don't you could try giving some water at that point to see if you can still generate the stress response.

I love NASC, quick and easy and lots of freebies.
What's NASC stand for?
I wish I had a 40 pack of grenades. :rolleyes:
Right, like you're not sitting on 20 jars of spears from your last grow ;)

I was just kidding but I was being literal.

And yeah the Panama was a massive harvest for me. I've come to enjoy smoking cigarette sized joints of it, it takes me back to my younger days. I smoke mostly through a medium sized bong.

I love the wiggle test...really gives you an idea of the weight at the ends of those branches!
Me too. She is getting her wiggle on!
I'm curious about the planned rescue sprays during the drought. Why not just let it dry out and see how many days it takes before the leaf wilt angle changes by 50%? If you get to 7 or 8 days you're golden, but if you don't you could try giving some water at that point to see if you can still generate the stress response.
I plan to let her go as long as possible without any water at all. If she starts looking too bad I'll use the rescue sprays to attempt to extend the drought out to 11 days.

What's NASC stand for?
North Atlantic Seed Company
Right, like you're not sitting on 20 jars of spears from your last grow ;)

WTF would you do with a 40-pack of hand grenades? Sounds like a lot of trouble to me :)
And yeah the Panama was a massive harvest for me. I've come to enjoy smoking cigarette sized joints of it, it takes me back to my younger days. I smoke mostly through a medium sized bong.
My wife and I have taken been having a joint with our coffee in the mid-morning (our 'beans and buds'). It sure is nice being a grower and having a few pounds in Grove bags ;)

The Vivosun Auto Oasis
Sponsored by VIVOSUN

VIVOSUN 32x60x80 tent equipped with the VIVOSUN Smart Grow System (SGS) ** Currently set to -Flower- Mode
- AeroLight* - The world’s first 100W LED grow light with an integrated circulatory fan
- 00:00-04:00 OFF
- 04:00-24:00 Spectrum:Flowering, Intensity:100%, Sunrise/Sunset: YES (12.5", 46.3DLI, 646PPFD, 36k LUX)
- Circulation Fan*
- 00:00-4:00 - 100%
- 04:00-24:00 - Natural (Mimics natural wind)
- AeroZesh* - 4" Ultra powerful automated exhaust fully programmable through the GrowHub
- 00:00-04:00 High 76F / 55% RH, default off
- 04:00-24:00 High 80F / 60% RH, default off
- Growhub 42A* - Mounted on front of tent and controls all tent equipment simultaneously, except:
- AeroLight SE with GrowHub E25 - Second AeroLight with separate control ** Currently set to -Seedling- Mode
** All controlled on my smartphone through the VIVOSUN App

Other Equipment:
Vivosun AeroWave E6 oscillating grow tent fan - The safest and best grow tent fan on the market!
Vivosun Air Circulator Fan with Remote - Oscillating horizontally and vertically, on 'Natural Breeze' mode.

Emmy (FastBuds Green Crack Auto)
Date: 3/xx/23 - Day# xx
Medium - 5 gallon SIP bucket with FFHF soil
Nutrients - Remo nutrients

Emmy's res was filled up Sunday. Today her res is dry, officially starting her drought.

I still wonder whether she is ready to be harvested in two weeks, or if the drought is too early. Well, yesterday I looked her over really well. She has a lot more brown pistils, even at the top of some buds. Her leaves are starting to lose some green on the tips and edges. She is really bulking up now and getting full.

She still has plenty of white pistils, though, and a lot of that looks like foxtailing.

I took a couple of tric pics out of curiosity. As expected, mostly clear.

Her buds are getting bigger and heavier, and are nice and sparkly.

Unfortunately, if you look closely at the bottom-right of that last bud, you'll see what looks like a little peen sticking out. Yep, that's a pollen pod. A nanner. Emmy has started growing male parts. I found several of them, and there's probably plenty more that I can't see. They're small and blend in easily, so they can be hard to spot.

So what do nanners mean?
They're female pollen pods. They have probably already opened and released pollen. As the fan blows it around, Emmy will pollinate her own buds.
That means I'll end up with some seeds in the bud. Annoying, but it will still smoke well. A few auto seeds might be nice, even if they are prone to herm. And since I don't have any other flowering plants right now, I don't need to worry about pollinating any other plants. At least not yet.
I'll want to get her out of this tent before Gina starts flowering, though. Hopefully she'll wait two weeks. We'll see.

I'm not happy to find them on Emmy, especially after getting nanners in my last RDWC grow.

How did they get nanners?
Genetics? The funny bud structure and 1, 2, 3, and even 4 fingered leaves leave me to believe she has more Ruderalis than she should. She could just be genetically predispositioned to herm.
Light Stress? I don't think it's light stress, because I have the light at the recommended setting. I also measure the PPFD & DLI regularly.
Nutrients? I used Remo nutrients on this grow, following the recommended dosages. I used Prescription Blend on my last RDWC run, also following guidelines. Neither gorws showed signs of nutrients deficiency or toxicity until after the flush was begun
Growth Rate? It could just be the increased growth rate in SIP/hydro, although that sounds like a stretch.
Too much wind? Could there be too much airflow on the canopy, causing wind stress. I don't see any obvious wind damage, and all the fans both oscillate and are on natural wind mode.

Right now, I really think it's just genetic. I'm looking at everything and welcome any suggestions. Meanwhile, if Emmy thinks she's stressed now, she hasn't seen anything yet ;) Here comes the drought...

#VIVOSUN #SmartGrowSystem #LoveWhatYouGrow

ght, like you're not sitting on 20 jars of spears from your last grow ;)

WTF would you do with a 40-pack of hand grenades? Sounds like a lot of trouble to me :)

It's probably a lot like having a motorcycle that will flirt with 200mph/300kph. I've tossed a few in training but like the 200mph bike, I've no need of them. :rolleyes:

I'd say you have your environmental variables under control better than 90% of growers, so probably the strain.
The last thing I would suspect is the environment. The @VIVOSUN Smart Grow System has maintained a consistent environment at 1.1-1.2 VPD.
Screenshot_20230321_121321.jpg

Back
Top Bottom