LKABudMan Grows In Soil: White Widow, Hindu Kush, & Purple Haze Fem Photos, FFHF Soil, Sponsored By Prescription Blend

Check your clips after a couple/fee days! You may need to remove them; if so, try to just GENTLY slide them off. I found it was easiest to take all the ones off that I had put on at the same time (6 in one LST session was the most I have done), then wait a day or two and pick the next set of sites to bend. This way I didnt have to ask myself, “Was this one here yesterday? Damn, I cant remember!”.

The word of the day: GENTLY
;)
Thanks for the tips. These clips are attached with twist ties. I can just untie or cut them to take them off.

Hello Budman,
thought i'd pop in and say hello,
finaly got to the end of this journal and is looking realy GOOD.
Just finished reading your Blackberry kush journal-hope mine gets anywere near yours haha.
@Prescription Blend look very interesting and you say it can be used in coco aswell,if i can get in my country then i might have a dabble at it on my next attempt.
Thank you and keep up the top work

Thanks @mk2SMOKEY The plants are really loving the @Prescription Blend and are looking lush and green. I just went down to water them, but I think they can go one more day. Just a little tightening of their LST today; it still amazes me how quickly they grow.

My first grow is finishing up now. The Hindu Kush is looking like the star of the group, but there are a lot of nice buds on all the plants. Now just to figure out when to harvest :)

Thanks @mk2SMOKEY The plants are really loving the @Prescription Blend and are looking lush and green. I just went down to water them, but I think they can go one more day. Just a little tightening of their LST today; it still amazes me how quickly they grow.

My first grow is finishing up now. The Hindu Kush is looking like the star of the group, but there are a lot of nice buds on all the plants. Now just to figure out when to harvest :)
Nice Budman,never realy done much LST as i need my babies to go up instead of out due to space.

I like to get realy pie eyed so more amber the better but that's just me,and one of the best parts for me was sitting down and trimming it all up,took a few hours and a few J's but i realy enjoyed it.

A very nice xmas you'll be having then with all that sweet sweet nugetry.

Right on Smokey I hear all of these growers complain about being in trim jail. I know I may feel that way one day, but I am so looking forward to trimming up my first home grown buds. It looks like it may be a couple more weeks; I am hoping for the week between Christmas and new years, as I am off the whole week :) If not a merry Christmas, then it should be a very happy new year.
Happy Growing.

Prescription Blend sponsored journal
Date: 12/16/21

Strains - Hindu Kush, Purple Haze, and White Widow - All fem and photo
Light height and reading - 100w LED 20 Inches away - 15-18k LUX
Medium - Fox Farms Happy Frog + 10% perlite in 2gal cloth pots
Nutrients - @Prescription Blend
Water - Carbon-filtered well water (100ppm)
Grow space - 32x32x60 tent in basement
Extraction - Mars Hydro 4" Variable Speed Extraction fan
Oscillating fan
Humidifier set to 50%
Weekly temperature:

I had two very light plants this morning. Betty last got watered on 12/8, and has only had about 400ml nutes around the edges of her pot since then. She got 2.5L of nutes with 250ml runoff @ 3270/5.8. She was LSTed down when she was little and has been pinned down ever since. She is just starting to really take off and will need some LST on her new buds in a few days.

Jenny was already dried out as well, only 3 days after her last feeding. She took 3L of nutes, with 600ml of runoff @ 2550/6.0 She was fimmed and is growing really well. I am trying to LST her buds out as much as possible but her big leaves make it difficult.

I gave 500ml of Jenny's runoff to Abby around the edges of the pot as she was not ready yet for a full watering. Abby was topped, and then LSTed to stretch her out. I love the way she is growing, and so far she has been really easy to LST.

I keep thinking that the accidental clone, KC3, is done. She sat on the kitchen windowsill for seven weeks before throwing a couple of roots, and even started flowering. I put her in dirt on 12/4. Still not sure if she will make it, but I am keeping the soil moist around the perimiter and giving her just enough to keep her from drying out. If it took seven weeks for her to root, I will give her a bit longer before calling it.

Happy Growing.

Wow!

Date: 12/18/21

Strains - Hindu Kush (Abby), Purple Haze (Jenny), and White Widow (Betty) - All fem and photo
Oscillating fan
Humidifier set to 50%
Weekly temperature:

Abby was ready for a watering this morning. It had been five days since her last good fertigation, with only 500ml around the edge in between. She took 2.5L of nutes, with 500ml runoff @ 3250/6.1. I topped her again, and LSTed some the rest of the colas.

Jenny is pretty light already, she will be ready for another watering tomorrow. I was trying to put a cannabender on her and accidentally topped her.

After that, I decided to top/fim some of the main colas. Betty has really taken off since her fertigation two days ago. I am trying to train her around the pot, and she is starting to grow some nice buds. I had to tie a couple down.

All the plants are looking really green and healthy. Thanks again to @Prescription Blend for these fantastic nutrients.

BTW, I have heard several people say that @Prescription Blend has great packaging. What does that mean? When measuring for 1 gallon, the pipettes they send work perfect. When mixing up 4 gallons, it is still really easy to measure out 40ml. This packaging is awesome!

Happy Growing.

So I was looking at KC3 this morning and WE HAVE LIFE! After seven weeks of sitting in the windowsill and two weeks seemingly dying in 4" pot, the third accidental clone of Kini is alive and looks to be going through reveg.

Happy Growing.

Date: 12/16/21

Strains - Hindu Kush, Purple Haze, and White Widow - All fem and photo
Oscillating fan
Humidifier set to 50%
Weekly temperature:

I had two very light plants this morning. Betty last got watered on 12/8, and has only had about 400ml nutes around the edges of her pot since then. She got 2.5L of nutes with 250ml runoff @ 3270/5.8. She was LSTed down when she was little and has been pinned down ever since. She is just starting to really take off and will need some LST on her new buds in a few days.

Jenny was already dried out as well, only 3 days after her last feeding. She took 3L of nutes, with 600ml of runoff @ 2550/6.0 She was fimmed and is growing really well. I am trying to LST her buds out as much as possible but her big leaves make it difficult.

I gave 500ml of Jenny's runoff to Abby around the edges of the pot as she was not ready yet for a full watering. Abby was topped, and then LSTed to stretch her out. I love the way she is growing, and so far she has been really easy to LST.

I keep thinking that the accidental clone, KC3, is done. She sat on the kitchen windowsill for seven weeks before throwing a couple of roots, and even started flowering. I put her in dirt on 12/4. Still not sure if she will make it, but I am keeping the soil moist around the perimiter and giving her just enough to keep her from drying out. If it took seven weeks for her to root, I will give her a bit longer before calling it.

Happy Growing.
Following bud. Must be cold there with floor heater mat . Might have to find mine myself

Date: 12/21/21

Strains - Hindu Kush (Abby), Purple Haze (Jenny), and White Widow (Betty) - All fem and photo
Extraction - Mars Hydro 4" Variable Speed Extraction fan set to LOW
Oscillating fan
Temperature and Humidity

It has cooled down a bit in the last couple of days. The veg tent shares the basement with my flower tent so it is cooler and dryer that I would like. I have lowered my Mars Hydro 4" extraction fan to the lowest speed to try to keep as much heat & humidity in the tent as possible. I have a heating mat on the floor for a little additional heat, and placed a tray of water on it. That helped. Now I have a wet cloth in there with a fan blowing on it. I am trying to get it up to 50-55% consistently. We will see. I may have to find room for the humidifier in there or get another that takes up less room.

These plants are growing great and loving the @Prescription Blend They are a lot easier to train than my first grow, probably because I have the light at a reasonable level rather than just blasting them. Everyone will need to be watered soon, possibly tomorrow.

This week Abby got her second toppings and some LST to open the middle as much as possible. I just love the way she has all of her buds on the outside. It is hard to believe that a month ago she was spindly, droopy, and yellowing. She is thriving now.

Betty had her top pinned to the ground for a while and is being LSTed only. She's had a slow start but has really taken off in the last couple of weeks. I will be continuing the LST to try to fill out the pot.

Jenny was fimmed initially, then tied down sideways. I am not thrilled with the way it turned out. Most of her buds ended up on one side of the pot, so I am trying to round her back out again. She is also the hardest to LST, mostly because of all of the huge fan leaves. Today I got rid of some of those leaves. She is already the biggest, and I am expecting some huge growth from her in the next two weeks.

I hope my first grow finishes soon or I will be running out of room in this tent. I plan on keeping these girls in their 2gal pots for another week or two. Then I will cut some clones, repot them up to 5gal cloth pots, and move them over to the flowering tent. Then I will see if I can fill out the 4x4 SCROG net with these three plants before flipping to flower :)

Happy Growing.

Following bud. Must be cold there with floor heater mat . Might have to find mine myself
Thanks for following @7Dust2 Yes, it is a basement floor. I have the pots raised off the floor, but wanted to try to add a few more degrees in there. Also, with a tray of water in the middle, trying to add a bit of humidity without having to find room for my humidifier ;)

Got one myself in my 2x2 tent. For veg
I pull heat from big tent to little one then out the basement thru chimney. But I have a strong strong carbon filter also. It just about will suck in the sides of the tent turn it on full blast. But it was free from growing years ago from sponsors I had and such. Hell everything I got was given to me. Dang. I'm a bumb

I would love to get another light in my flower tent for this grow. Winning this @ViparSpectra giveaway just might do it!

Back
Top Bottom