LKABudMan - Kush Mints, Coco, In The Vivosun vGrow Smart Grow Box

Almost 5 zips out of that space is killer!! Plus not pushing the light over 75%!! Nice job!! Happy Monday to you!! 😎✌️

Thanks man, just amazing work and documentation. Vivosun chose the best ambassadeur. Keep doing what you are doing.
Thanks man. I felt lucky to be able to play around with the prototype and give feedback. And 4oz of Kush Mints is a nice little bonus ;)

Almost 5 zips out of that space is killer!! Plus not pushing the light over 75%!! Nice job!! Happy Monday to you!! 😎✌️
Thanks Scottay. The white interior seems to to even better than the mylar at concentrating the light. And the 100W LED in the vGrow is plenty powerful for the space. I have a dentist appt this morning so... happy Monday to you ;)

Great outcome! That VGrow system simplifies life and gives beautiful jars of buds! :woohoo:
Thanks SO, it sure does. I'm growing another plant in there and it's way too easy to forget about her.

LKA,

Thanks for this man. I bought one of these things based on watching what you have done the last few months.

Now if only I could figure out how to put the leather around the posts. It will get done tomorrow after some beer. :)

i hope you are well.
Thanks SK. The leather is tight but once you get it started it goes on easy. Tag me if you start a journal.

Back
Top Bottom