Mag7 LST Heaven In DBHBB

Does that include the heat from the ballast/s?

They are the standard florescent light fixture you see anywhere. Not one geared for growing. The ballast(s) are under the two bulbs. So to answer your question, yes.:blushsmile: I used to have four two bulb fixtures in my tent until I bought the cobs.

They are the standard florescent light fixture you see anywhere. Not one geared for growing. The ballast(s) are under the two bulbs. So to answer your question, yes.:blushsmile: I used to have four two bulb fixtures in my tent until I bought the cobs.

Gotcha Beamer,..that's what i thought , but had to ask Ok. Flour. are very good and economical, all round but,..but..to bloom and really thrive, they need much more! Cheers eh.:high-five:

I'll sub up to this grow brother. I see some of my other friends have already joined you :passitleft::passitleft: your plants are looking amazing. Doc's kit really kicks ass I tell ya. Hope you have a great day man, blessings

Thanks Pat, about to update so stay tuned for some close ups of these girls as the prepared for flip ..

Okie dokie gang, these girls have had less than a gallon of water since the 8th when I transplanted and they are still looking great.

Today Bangi Haze started showing signs of wilt at lights on. Dear ending no how she looks at lights off will depend on if I water. tomorrows or the next day. I think they could even go longer but I'd like to get some feedback as well!
420-magazine-mobile1730004647.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2111655662.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1975302517.jpg

The canopy on both the C2 and the BH have grown in nicely but still need to level out some more. I expect everything will be nice and sweet once I get them in the big tent. I think that will be sooner than later ..These girls really want to be in flower!!!!

420-magazine-mobile1369987901.jpg

C2
420-magazine-mobile1139491418.jpg

Congo1 my super flux girl lol. I have trained but she needs not room to really prosper. But I expect she'll want to bust out once she gets the pots filled out .. she wants water but feel is just not bad enough yet, some leaves are still reaching and none are wilted.... thoughts. There's are my first big pots like this.

420-magazine-mobile1097106518.jpg
420-magazine-mobile678794402.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1791024718.jpg

420-magazine-mobile653795113.jpg
420-magazine-mobile119423184.jpg
420-magazine-mobile218855719.jpg
420-magazine-mobile557799315.jpg

Thanks for watching ..

Yeah, my notes say it was even less water when I transplanted. I had too dressed and watered it in maybe 6 days ago now. They can go longer for sure. I just wonder about the air pots. Next will be a slow too water, they should take about 3 gallons ea I'm guessing. I'll be prepared with separate buckets to measure and see who it all works out.

Watch the lower leaves, they will droop 1st, that's when you want to water. If you miss that and the plant starts to wilt it will still rebound fine. I torture plants that I don't intend to keep just to see what happens and I have yet to kill one. They are very forgiving in veg.

Well, everyone has been fed as of two days ago and moved to flower tent. I would say this is gonna be wild lol

420-magazine-mobile495788895.jpg
420-magazine-mobile88282033.jpg

How about this southern weather!!! So much deviation has happened. So sad for all the families caught it the wave of Harvey

Hey mag, how did you like the purple peyote. I have a pack of f2 from another breeder.

It's a great high, clean and smooth!!! I'd like to grow it again for sure!!!

Shit you're not near Houston right ? You good mag? You need a rescue crew. We got you

Nahhh, I'm a few hours away but the rain and wind was crazy, blew my fence down. It's all good tho

It's a great high, clean and smooth!!! I'd like to grow it again for sure!!!

Nahhh, I'm a few hours away but the rain and wind was crazy, blew my fence down. It's all good tho
Damn bro that's crazy. I moved from my hometown right before a big ass F4 tornado tore it tf up. Town is totally different.

Damn bro that's crazy. I moved from my hometown right before a big ass F4 tornado tore it tf up. Town is totally different.

Damn, you got lucky! I'm glad I've never lived in a place like Houston. Coastal states are not a place I'd ever live, maybe the west coast since they don't get this shit!!!

Back
Top Bottom