Mag7 LST Heaven In DBHBB

I was just going over your last pic post again.....you've done a really nice job on those! That Congo is going to be so pretty. I haven't done the Bangi Haze but I'd like to some day. The Congo is like speed now that it has cured. That is get shit done weed for sure. Looking forward to some buddage over here! Have a good day bud.
:goodjob:

I was just going over your last pic post again.....you've done a really nice job on those! That Congo is going to be so pretty. I haven't done the Bangi Haze but I'd like to some day. The Congo is like speed now that it has cured. That is get shit done weed for sure. Looking forward to some buddage over here! Have a good day bud.

Thank you sir!! I'm really looking forward to it. Hmm that speediness, does it come with the shakes and any anxiety? That's definitely not what I want, some sativas have that effect on my and I only like it lol.

I wouldn't say it's jittery but i definitely would rather be doing something other than sitting while smoking it. Its perfect for doing chores like cutting grass. Mine has a very sweet floral smell in flower. Im not sure how many phenotypes there are.

Hi Seven, glad your far enough away from the wind and flooding, feel so bad for those folks. They say only 2 out of 10 have flood insurance too!

That is the one thing I will never understand about people when naive on the coast. Those people should have been prepared. I know it cost more but it's inevitable that something will happen one day. To lose everything and have no way to recoup..... Horrible situation to be in!!
Yes DL..me too feel bad for all the loss!People have worked so hard ...and now its all gone! My heart goes out to them! Not enough have insurance....
7...glad you are away from all that destruction.Btw....no mail deliveries to your neck of the woods?

Just arrived yesterday, gotta go pick it up. Thank again bud!!!!
I wouldn't say it's jittery but i definitely would rather be doing something other than sitting while smoking it. Its perfect for doing chores like cutting grass. Mine has a very sweet floral smell in flower. Im not sure how many phenotypes there are.

Ok good to hear!! I'll be happy to try them out for sure now ..

That is the one thing I will never understand about people when naive on the coast. Those people should have been prepared. I know it cost more but it's inevitable that something will happen one day. To lose everything and have no way to recoup..... Horrible situation to be in!!

Just arrived yesterday, gotta go pick it up. Thank again bud!!!!

Ok good to hear!! I'll be happy to try them out for sure now ..

Hey 7...waddaya gonna make in your new MB2 first?

:popcorn:...can i please have some magical butter for my popcorn....:)

I guess butter would be it. What I think may be a little disappointing is that nothing out their decarboxylates the canna for you. I'm sure I'll mess it up trying to do it like I have been lol. I hope not though!!!

I guess butter would be it. What I think may be a little disappointing is that nothing out their decarboxylates the canna for you. I'm sure I'll mess it up trying to do it like I have been lol. I hope not though!!!

You will love the MB2 ..it works awesome bud. just follow directions...hahaha. Have ya heard me say that before?...LMFAO!
Have fun with it sir! Cheers. Hope it got to you in one pc.....:)

I love my MB2! I decarb everything in a roasting bag at 240 for about an hour. The roasting bag keeps the smell under control if that's an issue. Infuse some coconut oil and make the cocoa butter lotion. That stuff is incredible for burns and general pain relief. The women in my family love it for what it does to their skin. It's the only lotion they use now. Be sure to order some liquid sunflower lecithin from amazon. You'll also need to order some lotion base too. If you use distilled water like the directions say, the lotion will mold if you don't keep it in the fridge. The lotion base has the preservatives in it to keep it from molding.

A buddy sent me a mbm also mag, waiting on rest of supply to arrive. Going to make some capsules. Feels like a well made machine.

Mornin Neiko, Buck ,7 and friends. yes, the MB2 is the real deal, quality item. I haven't heard anything bad about it yet ...and ive heard plenty of great things about it, so...! Enjoy!:circle-of-love:

As of yesterday we are 9 days post flip. They each got fed water yesterday and one Congo got a GE+ tea. She seemed to be getting a slower start so I wanted to jump her up a few days on here Drench. I have kept this one fluxed pretty good so far and I think she start to take off a bit now.

With the tent set up so much better than before I really hope to see what the next few weeks look like. How much they stretch is what I'm thinking about. I've kept them short and there's so many tops I wonder what will happen. Time will tell!!

Here they are and hour or so before they wake up for the day.

420-magazine-mobile169855036.jpg
420-magazine-mobile592592903.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1589718251.jpg

Back
Top Bottom