Mag7 LST Heaven In DBHBB

I want to watch these sativas grow, going to have to run some soon. Looking great Mag.

All this talk has my mind working round the clock. I hope they turn out good for all of us ..

Some girls love stress way more than others, so we will see how they do in the ring when the bell rings...

'Ding-Ding'

Aaaannndddd may the best plant win!

I have noticed and to be honest, they all like it. The Congo has a little Bangi in it for what I hear and if I don't keep up with them they bush out real quick. I think they would be taller if I hadn't let them get a little bushy. When we get to the next tent I hope they stretch just the right amount. The race is on but I think the Congo will bring on some fatty flowers!!!

thanks 7. with the sprays...dont apply heavy ok...more is not better....and will cause burning ok!

Even when cutting strength heavily? Just want to verify?

Oh by the way, was thinking I should do the recharge/ EWC and Epsoms soon, what do you think? Or wait til flower?

thanks 7. with the sprays...dont apply heavy ok...more is not better....and will cause burning ok!
I must have missed it, what type of foliar sprays are you using?

Hi Guy...evenin to ya! With our system we use , which is Doc Bud's High Brix Blend it incorporates different foliar sprays to mainly feed the soil biotta thru root exudes. Our two main foliar sprays are DeStress and Brix. They are to be used every week to ten days with the DeStress being used for just that...any time stress is noticed..ie , during LST or transplanting. Hope this has helped Guy! cheers eh!

i would do it now....with the sprays...water droplets left on the leaves causes some possible burning issues with our lights magnifying ....know what i mean bud? sprays mixed too strong causes burning too.

Yupper bud, that's the plan for tonight, gonna start in just a few. With those new pots they seem dry already, hmmmm. I picked em up yesterday, light. Been 9 days, what do you think Duggan??

I'll be tuned in for the bondage!! Great training!

Thanks Jgrow, they seem to love it so far and I'm all about the training for yield!!

Duggan explained it best, he's an amazing grower!!!

I'm in mag. Looking good! :passitleft:

Thanks ween, glad you're here bud!!!

Taking a seat if you don't mind. Sounds like a fun adventure
Heck yeah!! It's gonna be a high adventure for sure ...

Hi Guy...evenin to ya! With our system we use , which is Doc Bud's High Brix Blend it incorporates different foliar sprays to mainly feed the soil biotta thru root exudes. Our two main foliar sprays are DeStress and Brix. They are to be used every week to ten days with the DeStress being used for just that...any time stress is noticed..ie , during LST or transplanting. Hope this has helped Guy! cheers eh!

It helped me for sure!!!! ....

Morning everyone! Yesterday I top dressed with recharge/ EWC/ Epsom salt. I then watered in about a gallon or so in ea 15 gallon pot. I didn't want to over feed as I want the roots to really grab. So I water mostly down the sides and will wait until the pots dry out to feed again.

420-magazine-mobile1997807091.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1083538311.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1280004892.jpg

So can anyone tell me if if fucked up or not, I added amendment and not recharge. I grabbed the wrong bag yesterday! I was kind of in a daze and I guess confused the two bags

Back
Top Bottom