Mag7 LST Heaven In DBHBB

I'm not familiar with the product, but would a flush not help?

Hey GuyC, glad you asked. With Doc Buds High Brix Blend we are growing in an 99.9% organic soil & nutrient mix.

In a sense a flush wouldn't necessarily be the answer. If I were growing in a soilless media that may be an option for my to think on.

So after speaking with a very knowledgeable friend it seems I did mess up but I'll be ok. I'll just me missing some plant foods a little later but I can add some if needed in flower. Don't want to over do anything at this point.

So yes I made the mistake and grabbed the amendment bag and not the recharge bag,, ugh. Yesterday was horrible and I needed a distraction. I had to take care of the ladies and I made and error. I just glad it wasn't to drastic.

In a sense my world was turned upside down yesterday evening. My best friend hasn't been feeling so well for some time now and there is now confirmation that a problem does exist. I'm not sure how to handle it but I am. I've been through a lot but this is tragic. This will take a lot out of me because it's all in my hands. The choices are mine and there's nothing anyone can do...... ya know...

420-magazine-mobile1312421912.jpg

Hey GuyC, glad you asked. With Doc Buds High Brix Blend we are growing in an 99.9% organic soil & nutrient mix.

In a sense a flush wouldn't necessarily be the answer. If I were growing in a soilless media that may be an option for my to think on.

So after speaking with a very knowledgeable friend it seems I did mess up but I'll be ok. I'll just me missing some plant foods a little later but I can add some if needed in flower. Don't want to over do anything at this point.
Just thought in a pinch, that flushing couldn't hurt. I'm actually really strongly considering Van Stanks Kindsoil mixture myself as soon as I can get my next grow space up and running. So if u don't mind, what are you guys adding ? I've seen a tonne of posts about the Docs High brix kit, but have zero idea about it.

Just thought in a pinch, that flushing couldn't hurt. I'm actually really strongly considering Van Stanks Kindsoil mixture myself as soon as I can get my next grow space up and running. So if u don't mind, what are you guys adding ? I've seen a tonne of posts about the Docs High brix kit, but have zero idea about it.

Well bud, here's the link to his journal, it's fuckin huge!! Start on page one and then after about 10 skip around. The direction change so don't get completely caught up, It's a ride.

I just harvested my first HB cannabis. Shared it last night with my roommate and she was amazed. It's really what I needed as well.

Have fun, this is journey to best green and easiest growing you'll ever do, as long as you don't over think it..

Doc Bud - High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Doc Bud - High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Ok this is great. So I was talking to Duggan about all the water I had left in my pots as run off and no way for the soil to wick up the tea. But as o look under, the roots have made their way to the bottom. Very interesting what I have going on here.

Thoughts?!
420-magazine-mobile416699936.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2139351374.jpg
420-magazine-mobile982797564.jpg
420-magazine-mobile78170825.jpg

I get it brother, I've got a 9yr old Giant Schnauzer who's hips are going. Break my heart. My thoughts are with you man.....not easy times.
420-magazine-mobile1172591480.jpg

Some days when I walk through the door, nothing else matters to either of us. Just me and my bud. We've been through a lot together. I love the unconditional love they possess.

I believe I read somewhere that the transitions from T8 to LED can be stressful for plants, is that been found to be true in anyone's experience here?
I'm grave digging a little but, I wanted to relay my experiences anyways. Both times that I added in my little 300 watt led to the tent with the T12s, the plants didn't like it. The first time they pushed through once they adjusted after about a week. Afterwards is when I figured it out what had happened. The second time I added it in which happens to be my current grow, I took the led back out of e tent for another week to let the plants mature more before putting it back in. THEN, I got the cobs. Which really nuked my plants. You have probably seen how they are recovering now. So, Yes is the answer to your question. Keep a minimum of 24" of clearance with young plants and leds. As they adjust and get older in veg the lights can be closer. Currently my plants are 30-32 inches away from the cobs and turned down to 40 percent output to prevent light stress again. However I will be turning them up to 50 percent in a few days. Great new journal. I noticed you like a short haircut in your fluxes.

I'm grave digging a little but, I wanted to relay my experiences anyways. Both times that I added in my little 300 watt led to the tent with the T12s, the plants didn't like it. The first time they pushed through once they adjusted after about a week. Afterwards is when I figured it out what had happened. The second time I added it in which happens to be my current grow, I took the led back out of e tent for another week to let the plants mature more before putting it back in. THEN, I got the cobs. Which really nuked my plants. You have probably seen how they are recovering now. So, Yes is the answer to your question. Keep a minimum of 24" of clearance with young plants and leds. As they adjust and get older in veg the lights can be closer. Currently my plants are 30-32 inches away from the cobs and turned down to 40 percent output to prevent light stress again. However I will be turning them up to 50 percent in a few days. Great new journal. I noticed you like a short haircut in your fluxes.

I will be sure to pay attention to that when I make the transition. I'm glad yours are recovering now, how long did it take? Few weeks, right?

I like to keep most of the leaves off in hopes to induce more branch growth. They'll get bushy when the time is right!

I will be sure to pay attention to that when I make the transition. I'm glad yours are recovering now, how long did it take? Few weeks, right?

I like to keep most of the leaves off in hopes to induce more branch growth. They'll get bushy when the time is right!

Great mornin to ya's Beamer and 7! With transitioning from flour. of any kind to LED , a lil tip. They will ALWAYS show stress ...no worries OK. Here's what i do...leave your lite/s at the top for the whole grow. Don't be concerned with how close they can be. They will grow into the lights. I have found that with our very strong lites , it's NOT necessary to have the lights RIGHT ON TOP of the plants ,..especially after going from flour. to LED OK! Just try and put all your lights as far up as you can. If you feel you need them closer , then just put something under the pots a while till they grow some...like an old pot or box or something OK. try it this way ..i promise ya's you will be satisfied with what you see! Oh and about that sudden stress from the change over...it will pass!!! It takes them a week to ten days to really start liking the LED's...but they will, just be a lil patient OK! Cheers guys ,..have an awesome Sat. would ya's.:Namaste::high-five:

I went back through my journal and It took about two weeks for the new growth to start taking over the damaged areas. It has taken about twenty five days to get where I am now. Some of that time they were stalled waiting to be transplanted into their final pots. I had to acquire the pots.

7.....you ok?.....'Lunchbox'...Ok?
Sorry Dugg kinda took some days off. I'm good now, Lunch is good when I keep him settled. All in due time I guess, I don't know really.

I went back through my journal and It took about two weeks for the new growth to start taking over the damaged areas. It has taken about twenty five days to get where I am now. Some of that time they were stalled waiting to be transplanted into their final pots. I had to acquire the pots.

TB, thanks for jumping in with all the info, so much detail.... I really dig it bud!! I have this crazy thought of adding the flou light to the flower tent... even asked the question right around the time of the news of LB and then I never went I did the research myself. I need to do that. I was thinking with that light it might help the transition and also boost the amount of light during flower to around 1000 watts give or take. Oh Duggan and the gang and well everyone else holler about more light, so why not?? One day I'll do all the nice LEDs, one day .

Thinking of you my friend!

Thank you sir, I'm here and feeling a lot better at this monent..

I get it brother, I've got a 9yr old Giant Schnauzer who's hips are going. Break my heart. My thoughts are with you man.....not easy times.
420-magazine-mobile1172591480.jpg

It's sad, always makes it worse when you don't expect it to hurt as much as it does. Like a sucker punch

about our best friends.....no matter what the day.....they are always happy and thrilled to see ya at the end of the day!.

Some days when I walk through the door, nothing else matters to either of us. Just me and my bud. We've been through a lot together. I love the unconditional love they possess.

Yeah, this guy has been traveling with me for 8 years. Been all over, most people love him and tolerate me ..

Those air pots are great, I used them last grow, best roots yet

So far buck I absolutely think they are the best. Mine seem different because of the way the bottom doesn't have away to wick up any over flow. Do yours? Or do you empty the pans or since roots grow out the bottom do the roots soak it up before it becomes stagnant or would you drain it before then?

Back
Top Bottom