Mmmmick 288W LED Development SCROG White Widow

hello my friend.

I'm not too proud to smoke popcorn buds, heheh. Some of the smaller, hidden buds seem to load up on trichs.

This is about average size for this round. Hopefully theyll fatten up a bit in the next couple of weeks.

IMG_39501.JPG

I'll bet you'll be real happy in the end Mmmmick. I can't wait to see how my WW clones do, the original plant was the most robust looking of the 6 I just grew out, and the clones are the most robust.

However in my first grow the ak was the least robust in veg but best in flower so who knows. Grow and learn right?

I'm fine as long as they fit in my bowl, I don't need the bag appeal of bigger buds, though I do admit they look good. With the issues I've had with PM, bigger buds are more likely to develope problems.
Yeah my friends don't grow so they won't be in a position to help out if the stash gets thin before my next round.

I'm with you on that one.... fatter colas = better conditions for rot to grow.

hello my friend.

I'm not too proud to smoke popcorn buds, heheh. Some of the smaller, hidden buds seem to load up on trichs.

I love bowl sized buds!

How much longer you think buddy? Can't be long now. Take care!

Hey Blue, I'd be happy if they came down now, but a little swelling wouldn't hurt my feelings.
You're WW sounds like a keeper. I've got 2 diff WW phenos on the go, one bigger but the smaller is likely more potent.

Big, small, I love 'em all. As long as the chunks fit in my grinder. I'm still a little gunshy about the PM so small is great for now. Picked up 2 tower fans today, but I don't know if they'll run on their sides. I may have to install a couple of small corner shelves or whatever to mount them otherwise. Thye should make a big difference.

Maybe a couple of weeks, they're just clouding up. Just a guess, both sides of the cabinet are running late.

You too, Blue. You starting to feel alive again?

Attitude has an incredible line of UFO's and extras this weekend. Now I can justify buying to get my credit used up. heheh go ahead twist my arm. :)

Haha all you have to do is say 'seed sale' and a certain poster we both know and love gets all excited!

I'm slowly rejoining the living, going to attempt to work tomorrow. I think haha have to see how I feel when the time comes.

This is about the 3rd day I've felt better than the day before, so I'm getting there for sure.

I got a real nice buzz off my lucy for the first time yesterday, so that's 2 of the 4 plants that have delivered. She and the bubba kush smell so good to me, a real fruity smell. Things are good :)

Take care buddy... no more pm!

Hey Blue, lucky the freebies are only once a month. That helps limit the credit card impact.

My latest order:
Order Inventory:
Product: Nirvana Seeds Aurora Indica Feminized
Options: Feminized Seeds Per Pack - 05 Seeds
Quantity: 1
Product Code: NIRQ72/NSF502
Price: £24.99

Product: Barneys Farm Violator Kush Feminized
Product Code: BARN524F/no du barn524f
Price: £31.99

Product: CH9 Female Seeds Herijuanna Jack 33
Product Code: CH9A149/ch9510
Price: £26.99

Product: FREE SEED T H Seeds Burmese Kush Feminized
Product Code: FREE SEED
Price: £0.00

Product: FREE SEED T H Seeds Kushage Feminized

Product: FREE SEED T H Seeds S.A.G.E Feminized

Product: UFO#1 Dinafem Seeds Diesel

Product: FREE SEEDS 2 x T H Seeds Heavy Duty Fruity

Product: FREE SEEDS x 2 TH Seeds Darkstar

Product: FREE SEED G13 Labs New Strain Feminized

Product: UFO#2 Dinafem Seeds White Widow

Product: UFO#3 Dinafem Seeds Powerkush

Good to hear you're coming around. It can't hurt to have a couple of strains like that in your stash for days when you need a little inspiration.

I've got a few spots that had to be cut out but I'm starting to take them down anyway so it won't get worse.Shouldn't lose much more than a few of the lower buds.

11 weeks 12/12

The Cheese and 2 of the mangos are about 20%-30% amber, right where I wanted them this round. The White Widow is mostly cloudy no amber, Just about right as well.
Afghani and the last Mango in front can go a little longer.

Lost a couple of lower buds to PM even though humidity has under 40% for most of the grow. Once the new fans are installed that should be a thing of the past.

Before the chop.

IMG_39852.JPG

IMG_3981.JPG

I appreciate the thought OMM. Trimming is coming along well. Spring is almost here, all the snow is vanishing. It helps the trimming feel like less of a chore.

Plenty of strains and buds, That SCROG look absolutely amazing. Looks like you have lots to do. Congrats.:Namaste:

Wow, it just keeps looking better and better!

Did they all come down, or are you letting the Afghani and last Mango go a bit longer? (Not too sure how harvest works with a scrog.)

Plenty of strains and buds, That SCROG look absolutely amazing. Looks like you have lots to do. Congrats.:Namaste:

Hi sonzor, always good to see you about.

Yeah theres some variety and lots of tops. Lost more than expected to the PM (not surprising). I tossed all the the popcorn from the 2 Mangos I took down and a bit of the Cheese lower bits(not so much of the Cheese was wasted).
And they got a super tight trim because I got paranoid about what would happen in the jars if I didn't trim tight.
Still lots of smoke to keep me from chasing down any of the local trash. The remaining Mango and the Afghani are pretty clean, don't see any issues with them. Still got the WW to cut later today, it will lose a bit of popcorn also but the tops look clean.
Thank you my friend. The trimming is proceeding well.

Wow, it just keeps looking better and better!

Did they all come down, or are you letting the Afghani and last Mango go a bit longer? (Not too sure how harvest works with a scrog.)

Thanks endive.:cheer:

I've got the WW to come down later and the Afghani and the last Mango will probably be down by the weekend. It's a little tricky getting the tops out of the screen but not bad if I go slow.

Nice job on packing that SCrOG, Mick :thumb: How hard is it getting the buds out of that skinny screening? I used woven plastic clothes line ( ala Papa Green), pretty easy to move out of the way, but still a process, to say the least. That molded stuff must be make for a delicate extraction?

Dang that mold!

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom