Mmmmick 288W LED Development SCROG White Widow

Day64 of 12/12

Thinned the canopy significantly due to a couple of spots of pm showing up in the undercanopy. Definitely need better fans in the cabinet. I've got a couple of tower fans in mind, but there are none in stock this time of year. They'll be in by the time I'm ready to grow again. The PM is not a major issue this round but a few spots are a few too many. The bulb in my new UV-c air treatment unit failed already, a freebie replacement is supposed to be in the mail.

Plants have had their last 50% feeding, cutting back to 30% for a couple of final feedings, then I'll start to flush.

Sorry for the limited pics, messed my shoulder up a couple of days ago and it's a little painful getting the angles for pics.

Hay Mick, glad you had a vaca, sorry about the shoulder. Keep the elbows close to the body, don't ask me how I know that :grinjoint:

That screen is looking good. I hate to hear about the PM. SNS sent me a free sample of some anti mold spray... I know you need more air, but it might help? Do you have Wall Mart up thar? They'll have seasonal things like fans shipped to the closest store to me for free.

:peace:

Hay Horse, gettin' out of town is good now and then. Pain is a good teacher but I apparently needed a refresher, lol.

Thank you my friend. I'll see what SNS has going on, hate to spray this late tho, other than peroxide or skim milk and I'm not too crazy about the milk.
Walmart will do that? I'll have to check them out, maybe they can get the towers I want, thanks for the tip.

Hey man how big are those buds, compared to a Bic lighter? Thinkin around an eighth per bigger top?

Im kind of a ganja guessing guru, and have been spot on in a couple of grows lol. Im going big because that screen is hard to gauge: 11.24 oz - 314 grams, edit* 314 -24g Afi=

290 grams final guesstimate

Hi outdoorsman, lights on soon, then I'll put a pic up. You're probably on the high side by at least 3z's, they don't look very big to me, but that can change considerably in a couple of weeks. Hard to judge without a size reference.

Hi outdoorsman, lights on soon, then I'll put a pic up. You're probably on the high side by at least 3z's, they don't look very big to me, but that can change considerably in a couple of weeks. Hard to judge without a size reference.

:roorrip:

I dunno Mmmmick, I'm not changing my guess but think I was way too conservative. I was running 3'x2' and got +100g with an untamed jungle of spastic genetics. Your setup is designed for production and your kung-fu is better than my kung-fu, multiplied by another 2-3 weeks - You do the math. No, really... you do the math! Wait what was I saying...

Not about to guess a weight! It's still a few weeks in the future. I'm terrible at estimating weights, even on my own girls. I'll just say you should have enough to last you a while.....at least to the end of your next grow. :goodluck:

:roorrip:

I dunno Mmmmick, I'm not changing my guess but think I was way too conservative. I was running 3'x2' and got +100g with an untamed jungle of spastic genetics. Your setup is designed for production and your kung-fu is better than my kung-fu, multiplied by another 2-3 weeks - You do the math. No, really... you do the math! Wait what was I saying...

I can say I'm willing to deal with more weight if I absolutely must. heheh. I don't know about better kung fu, lol, but the extra couple of weeks might make a big difference. Second guess is acceptable come chop time.

lol you were saying "my last harvest gets me really high":tokin:

Hi OMM, I'm just as bad at guessing weight on my plants. They always look so small compared to pics I see posted everywhere, lol. But somehow they manage to fill my stash jars. Maybe they'll swell a bit in the coming weeks.
Getting pretty cloudy, so I guess they're gonna get flushed soon.
I should be fine until next chop, I think these girls will be less likely to get spread amongst my friends. Gotta be a little more concious of my own needs this time around.:peacetwo:

This is about average size for this round. Hopefully theyll fatten up a bit in the next couple of weeks.

IMG_39501.JPG

Oooh I seeee, yeah I think my guess is a little high... We will see, maybe ill take you up on the second chance offer:cool:

Guesses are free, take as many as you like. The main tops are more substantial but I figured an average size would better represent them.

Hi Mmmmick! :Rasta:

That size looks good to me and you have many of them, sooooo......

I hear you on keeping them this time around. After all your the grower and have rights too! :cool:

I'm fine as long as they fit in my bowl, I don't need the bag appeal of bigger buds, though I do admit they look good. With the issues I've had with PM, bigger buds are more likely to develope problems.
Yeah my friends don't grow so they won't be in a position to help out if the stash gets thin before my next round.

Looks like a bit small but a few jar full is more than enough. Wonderful job non the less my man.

They'll get a little bigger in the next couple of weeks. My son and I both like smaller buds, less wood to toss in the trash, so the size isn't a real issue or I'd grow naturally. Scrog is designed to produce more, smaller. And if I ever get it right, my scrogs will too, heheh. Should have trimmed the popcorn early but the canopy was too thick.

Thanks sisco.:peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom