Mr Am4zin's Perpetual Journey

Only a mild set back. But I've come to acknowledge male behavior in a tent full of ladies is not to be tolerated. I have Amnesia Haze in the photo variety. It can wait until my Spring grow if Spain would loosen the hold on my seed order with all the autos.

I have the seed order insured but I still suffer time lost. :hmmmm::rollingeyes::hmmmm:

dark devil auto

My now big girl is at day 38 today, she has all the space she could ever want to have at the moment. She is a lanky thing having stretched a lot in her early days but She is budding up nicely and showing some purple already. Hopefully I can keep this girl healthy and female till the finish. She had feed today at 2ml grow, 2ml bloom 1ml topmax and 1 ml calmag per liter. She took 2 liters to runoff.

DSC_2858.JPG

DSC_28611.JPG

DSC_28651.JPG

DSC_2867.JPG

Thanks for coming my friends. :passitleft:

Sorry my friend, I have only just caught up with your journal, got a little behind on here!!!
We must be thinking the same, I will be growing the same on my next attempt, looking forward to seeing how they grow my friend.
Good Luck and I hope they give you a great smoke:passitleft:

yeeee buddy, there's that purpling coming right out :)

Good morning MrA I hope this Monday treats you kindly :) Looking great mate :) glad to see you have everything sorted now that other guy has left the house :) I hope MrsA enjoyed her shakes :) those 2 babies sound awesome! I've got Dinafems original amnesia going at the mo and it is by far one of my favorites :lot-o-toke: I'm sure you will love it :) that DD is looking lovely too :) I hope Santa remembers my wish list :) have a great start to your week brother :circle-of-love::Namaste::passitleft:

oh god, monday, noooo :yikes:

i think it's genetically hardwired into our programs to hate mondays :rofl:

good morning to my brothers and sisters, Mr.A and the Crew

puff and pass

:nomo:
:passitleft:

Girls are looking real good :thumb:

As ya got a fair few auto's on the go i'm going to ask for your own experience on light timing, well ya know i'm doing my first auto attempt at the moment. etc

I'm currently running 16/8 for germination & early auto veg perhaps for a few weeks at best before i change lighting timing to a standard 12/12 cycle but may look for pre flowers before doing so ?

What are your views on light timing for auto's or your own method used :thumb:

I feel you brother, running low on product is definitely one of the worst feelings ever

i'm actually past the point where i do it for the state of mind anymore, i mean sure it's one of the factors but mainly i don't feel healthy anymore if i dont blaze up a bowl daily.

Reading all those stuff about precautionary properties, and feeling in general how much it regulates my body functions. I just can't..

i hope all goes well and you get stocked up again real soon :love:

I get shit for this from a ton of people. Like I'm a feen or something. I am generally an anxious guy who gets regular panic attacks. I'm still that way when I blaze up but at least then I can think my way into a safer and calmer feeling but while sober, it is overwhelming to the point where I can't think straight. I can go maybe 2 days without meds after that I start to notice how difficult life gets for me. Good luck bro! :passitleft:

THIS. Sometimes you just have to cut your losses and move on, especially if you're feeling so negatively about the plant. You don't need that energy around you and you will probably feel so much better after you chop her and let your DD take up more room :)

:circle-of-love:

I agree completely with Glim. Give her the short time longer and if your gut still say she gotta go then she gots to go!

if i must be honest, ill say that i wouldnt chop her down or anything even if she's that troublesome.

but, if you decide that you're done with her, then maybe you can go Zero Dark Thirty on her and start doing all kinds of crazy experiments.

Slice her, Dice her, Bend her, and god knows what else. I mean chopping down should be a last resort right? at least to me that is..

anyway, that's just my opinion, but if it were me, i'd go Kevorkian on her before i end her.

just my 0.02 cents :smokin:

^^^ The short time I was saying you should give her should include this ^^^^ OlderGrower has wonderful medieval torture techniques he can sure with you. I think the only thing he didn't try was water boarding!

my condolences on the dude, dude.

maybe shred him and put him in some soil as natural fert :hmmmm:

Good point!

I had to Google this :rofl:

As did I :rofl::rofl:

i think it's genetically hardwired into our programs to hate mondays :rofl:

puff and pass

We have been over a mind hack for this. Work hard sunday in order for Monday to feel like Tuesday then slow down on hump day so your Friday feels like Friday and not Thursday... :rofl: :passitleft:

Good afternoon MR.A The garden is still looking lovely! Sorry I haven't been around lately I have been busy on cram week. Also, sorry for the long post, I like to actually catch up. :rofl: Sucks with the dude my man but karma is on your side again with the CB gift. You made a man very happy soon you will get that energy back! How is the non-flowering auto, or was that the male? Hope your doing better after that time loss. See you around bud!

yeeee buddy, there's that purpling coming right out :)

you said it

Purple is such a royal color. Someday I really want to try the OG GDPurps. I hear it isn't a super yielder but I just want that purple so badly!

Love me a bit of purp. Not a great yielder but somebody on the community thread has just pulled 4oz from a DD Auto. I got 1oz from a 1 gallon pot so not all bad thinking about it. :thumb:

Good morning MrA I hope this Monday treats you kindly :) Looking great mate :) glad to see you have everything sorted now that other guy has left the house :) I hope MrsA enjoyed her shakes :) those 2 babies sound awesome! I've got Dinafems original amnesia going at the mo and it is by far one of my favorites :lot-o-toke: I'm sure you will love it :) that DD is looking lovely too :) I hope Santa remembers my wish list :) have a great start to your week brother :circle-of-love::Namaste::passitleft:

Had a bad day today OrganicMan. It's a long story but I hate cars. I'm looking forward to my new babies, I watched an Ed Rosenthal grow on puregreens thread, waiting for his harvest and smoke report yet. Mrs A likes her shakes, we even had a cauliflower cheese with bits of Bruce thrown in for dinner.
Hope Santa remembers your wish list, I'll send him a pm to remind him for you. I will be sunning myself for Xmas this year. We leave on the 22nd. :passitleft:

i think it's genetically hardwired into our programs to hate mondays- :rofl:

puff and pass

Good day to you my friend. I don't particularly hate mondays, I just hate this Monday. It's been rough. Hope you had a good one.- :high-five:

Morning MR.A, if you do not mind I am going to sub up here and start following along!

Welcome Ricky
The more the merrier around these parts. We pass left and Mr Poppins keeps hogging the bowl. Make sure you give him a nudge to wake him up. :lot-o-toke:

I get shit for this from a ton of people. Like I'm a feen or something. I am generally an anxious guy who gets regular panic attacks. I'm still that way when I blaze up but at least then I can think my way into a safer and calmer feeling but while sober, it is overwhelming to the point where I can't think straight. I can go maybe 2 days without meds after that I start to notice how difficult life gets for me. Good luck bro! :passitleft:

I feel you bro, I up too have my issues that MJ helps me with, beg or borrow, I won't run out. :high-five: stay safe.

Good afternoon MR.A The garden is still looking lovely! Sorry I haven't been around lately I have been busy on cram week. Also, sorry for the long post, I like to actually catch up. :rofl: Sucks with the dude my man but karma is on your side again with the CB gift. You made a man very happy soon you will get that energy back! How is the non-flowering auto, or was that the male? Hope your doing better after that time loss. See you around bud!

Thankyou Mr Poppins, it's good to see you around these parts but I know you been busy. I keep falling behind with all my subs, I have far too many but I can't help subbing to more. My non flowering feminised autoflower did indeed turn out to be male. I emailed Barneys farm and they are sending me a new pack out gratis. Well done barneys farm :passitleft:

Sorry my friend, I have only just caught up with your journal, got a little behind on here!!!
We must be thinking the same, I will be growing the same on my next attempt, looking forward to seeing how they grow my friend.
Good Luck and I hope they give you a great smoke:passitleft:

No need to apologise pure, id can move pretty quick sometimes, I can get 10 - 15 pages behind on some journals, it happens. Looking forward to your smoke report on the ed ros. :volcano-smiley:

Girls are looking real good :thumb:

As ya got a fair few auto's on the go i'm going to ask for your own experience on light timing, well ya know i'm doing my first auto attempt at the moment. etc

I'm currently running 16/8 for germination & early auto veg perhaps for a few weeks at best before i change lighting timing to a standard 12/12 cycle but may look for pre flowers before doing so ?

What are your views on light timing for auto's or your own method used :thumb:

Hiya fuzzy, I only got 1 in at the mo, waiting on 2 popping up. Looks really empty, not looked like this for ages.
I use a conventional 18/6 for my autos. I don't change it normally. I did when the PE wouldn't flower but that was cos of a problem. I'm back to 18/6 again now and will stay on it for there whole existence. I hear that you can run them on any light cycle even a 24 hour lights on but I've never done it myself. :thumb:

I hope we are all happy and healthy, I've had a rough day but now I'm sat in my favourite chair, smoking a blunt and looking through my boxes of goodies that the postman bought for me today. Watch this space for a tshirt pic coming tomorrow.

Love to you all.

Cheers bud for chiming in on light timing.

Not sure how i feel about running a 400w hps for longer hours tho & extra cost ?

I think i'll do some research on ruderalis, i know it is more less russian & flowers on age than photo period... not sure about what day light hours are like in that part of world, but worth a look over i think !

Quick edit - appears to come from some place's in the States & central Europe as well...

Back
Top Bottom