My 1st grow

I think you are Ok to top your plants at anytime from here on out. Just make sure you only take off the top shoot and you should make sure you top your plants at the very least 2 weeks before you put them into flower to let them recover. This is just from what I have done and read and I am sure there are people with much more experience than I that will chime in.. Good luck.

I will wait untill my plants have 7 leaves b4 I decided to top-em. After how many sets of 7 leaves appear b4 I should top-em??

U-K #1 has starting her 2nd pair of 7 leaves, U-K#2 is starting her 3rd set of 7, U-K#3 is on its 3rd set of 5, U-K#4 has started it's 3rd pair of 7, U-K#5 has started it's 2nd pair of 7 leaves? I am wondring b/c I dont want to top them to soon!! Can any1 help me?

002236.JPG

U-K #1 is in the 1st black pot on the left, #2 is in the 2nd, #3 is in the middle, #4 is in the back on the left and #5 is in the back right corner..

The pic is bury but that's why I stated facts about my babies..

:peace: & Love from the Glove...

My 1st grow

plants are looking great MI, nice work.

I think you are Ok to top your plants at anytime from here on out. Just make sure you only take off the top shoot and you should make sure you top your plants at the very least 2 weeks before you put them into flower to let them recover. This is just from what I have done and read and I am sure there are people with much more experience than I that will chime in.. Good luck.

Hell yea good looking out bro. I plan on vegging-em for about 3-4 more weeks or so. I'll have to remember that...

Good to hear from ya sonzor

:thanks: for the comment GMT. I hope so, I feel like a child waiting on Santa Clause to come with my presents. Staying up all night just to get a peek!!!! LOL

:hug:MI-grower:hug:Hey honey! I loved reading this comment, only I feel like it's even better than Santa!!! I lose time while I'm just starin' at em!!! Plants look nice and healthy - yer doin' a great job!!!! I'm tuned!:popcorn:

:hug:MI-grower:hug:Hey honey! I loved reading this comment, only I feel like it's even better than Santa!!! I lose time while I'm just starin' at em!!! Plants look nice and healthy - yer doin' a great job!!!! I'm tuned!:popcorn:

Hay Granny, Welcome to my 1st grow.. Thanks for your sweet comment..

:peace: & Love from the Glove

MI-Grower, we watched a program two nights ago on Natgeo about marijuana growing in the US. Must have been produced before the MI vote, cause it didn't list MI as a med marijuana state yet. Then, last night I watched one about the search for the yeti, where a team was returning for more info and possibly getting pictures and physical evidence. They are there in the early spring, when it is supposed to be most promising for everything is green with growth. They were in a buddist temple, then next scene they are outside and thespaker reaches own, plucks a leaf, and shows it to the audience, stating now he knows why the monks were chanting and smiling. It was a pot leaf, an the stuff was growing everywhere, natually. Maybe the Yeti are connoisseurs!...lol.

Hi fellow Mi grower.I got my med card last march,,,I love to grow my own..hope I get to harvest a 1000 plants befor I go.Im very happy with coco growing using cns 17 and Maxie Crop sea Weed. I will harvest some Dutch Dragon in a week or so.I even have colas all the way down the plant..with the help of cfl side lighting works great for me the last 4 to 5 weeks I add a lot of light 5400k and 5600k cfl. I get a lot more resin with Daylight bulbs.but the buds are smaller I do use both 2700k soft white and Daylight 5600k good luck to you looking good so far.

MI-Grower, we watched a program two nights ago on Natgeo about marijuana growing in the US. Must have been produced before the MI vote, cause it didn't list MI as a med marijuana state yet. Then, last night I watched one about the search for the yeti, where a team was returning for more info and possibly getting pictures and physical evidence. They are there in the early spring, when it is supposed to be most promising for everything is green with growth. They were in a buddist temple, then next scene they are outside and thespaker reaches own, plucks a leaf, and shows it to the audience, stating now he knows why the monks were chanting and smiling. It was a pot leaf, an the stuff was growing everywhere, natually. Maybe the Yeti are connoisseurs!...lol.

That is very interesting there GMT, I believe it. Their is also a movie called "the union" I believe that is the name of it. It is about MJ aswell.. That was a good movie as well..

Maybe the yeti are protecters of the monks healing herb....lol...

Thanks for stopping by bro..

Hi fellow Mi grower.I got my med card last march,,,I love to grow my own..hope I get to harvest a 1000 plants befor I go.Im very happy with coco growing using cns 17 and Maxie Crop sea Weed. I will harvest some Dutch Dragon in a week or so.I even have colas all the way down the plant..with the help of cfl side lighting works great for me the last 4 to 5 weeks I add a lot of light 5400k and 5600k cfl. I get a lot more resin with Daylight bulbs.but the buds are smaller I do use both 2700k soft white and Daylight 5600k good luck to you looking good so far.

ironrider welcome to my 1st grow. Always good to hear from new people. Thank you for your comment and suggestions.

Well here are my babies at 1 month old.

003201.JPG

004196.JPG

005197.JPG

They have came along way from this pic on OCT. 9th

001178.JPG

I have picked out the best looking 5 b/c I dont have room for all ten at this present time. Let's see how many females I get out of these 5!!:yummy: I personally hope all 5 will be ladies.

Thanks for stopping by and showing your support!!!!

My 1st grow

MI-Grower, garden is looking great bro!. To bad ya couldn't keep them all till they show there sex. Then ya could keep the best of the best. Keep up the great work.

It is what it is bro....My next grow will have more room and a better set up. 5 is better than none, That's the way I look at it..I jumped into this grow and didn't plan any details. So, I expect some loses, miscalutations and mistakes. I thought I would have room, but did not figure in the size of the 3gal pots. I'm very happy for these babies turning out the way there are. I plan on taking clones from all of my confirmed females when that time comes. That will get me up to the legal limit of 12 plants and they all will be females. This is a very good learning process for me..

Thanks again GMT for your help, support and helpful comments..

My 1st grow

MI-Grower, it has been for us a well. We are at our legallimit, but still have one plant we are not sure of yet, the Jamaican x Blueberry. I am wondering if any of the auoflower traits will show on this one. Another couple of weeks andwe shall know. If it turns out to be female, and, if it starts flowering on her own, then I will be very surprised. Keep em green brother grower. You are well on your way.

MI-Grower, it has been for us a well. We are at our legallimit, but still have one plant we are not sure of yet, the Jamaican x Blueberry. I am wondering if any of the auoflower traits will show on this one. Another couple of weeks andwe shall know. If it turns out to be female, and, if it starts flowering on her own, then I will be very surprised. Keep em green brother grower. You are well on your way.

Hell yea bro sounds good. I would like to get my hands on that Jamaican x Blueberry. LOL

Thanks as always for your comment bro

Hay what's good every1. I checked in on the babies 2day and U-K#2  both have sprouted their 1st set of nine leaves. From my big baby that was grown ealier this summer also had 9 leaves on her, so I'm hoping these 2 are both females.. I guess only time will tell..:yummy:

:peace: & Love from Glove

Back
Top Bottom