My 1st grow

i wouls say about 80%of people here LST"n
here this might help
2mm7f9u_1_.jpg

Thanks PAchamama, It looks pretty easy to do, Im def gonna try it. Most likely on U-K #5

Once again thanks bro..

:peace: & Love from the Glove

Here's a photo update

U-K#2
005199.JPG

U-K#1
006175.JPG

U-K#3
007173.JPG

U-K#4 sorry for the burry pic
008174.JPG

U-K#5 My 1st attempt LST 11 branches are growing straight up. 6 big ones and 5 little ones.
009151.JPG

Here is a pic of all 5 together
010156.JPG

They all recieved their 2nd dose of MG on Sunday...

Hope you enjoy b/c I know I do!!!!:yummy:

I think its kinda hard to plan for your first grow...i just threw myself into my first grow and now I have a plan for the second, guess i depends on what kind of person you are too, I like to do first ask questions later...lol...

Lol I am the same way my grow just kinda happened, threw it together but is coming along nicely. Still Plenty to learn along the way and the best part is expierimenting with your plants and learning new techinics.

Sorry for the bad spelling just a little blind in all the smoke that is around me and in my brain atm.:bongrip:

Your plants are looking great bro keep it up!

Hey thanks for the info on LST'n fellaz. I was wondering myself but this has been the most helpful.

Your grow looks good bro. Im down for the ride! Good luck.

Lol I am the same way my grow just kinda happened, threw it together but is coming along nicely. Still Plenty to learn along the way and the best part is expierimenting with your plants and learning new techinics.

Sorry for the bad spelling just a little blind in all the smoke that is around me and in my brain atm.:bongrip:

Your plants are looking great bro keep it up!

Sup K-Frat
Michigan in da House :roorrip: LOL

Thanks 4 the comment bro

Hey thanks for the info on LST'n fellaz. I was wondering myself but this has been the most helpful.

Your grow looks good bro. Im down for the ride! Good luck.

:welcome: Jgmilly,
this is my 1st grow and I'm very glad you learned something from the 420 community from reading my journal. Those pictures were very helpful for me as well. As you have seen I am attempting to preform LST on just one of my plants just to get a fell for it and see the what the big deal is.

Thank you for the comment and sitting back:popcorn: and watching my 1st grow.

I think i gave you +rep correctly but I never know if I did anything right. I can't wait to see how you went about igettin it done. I'd be worried about breakin the stem or damage in general. Let know what you think of it..

:welcome: Jgmilly,
this is my 1st grow and I'm very glad you learned something from the 420 community from reading my journal. Those pictures were very helpful for me as well. As you have seen I am attempting to preform LST on just one of my plants just to get a fell for it and see the what the big deal is.

Thank you for the comment and sitting back:popcorn: and watching my 1st grow.

Looked back thru our pics of the Jamaicans we did LST on to give ya an idea of different techiques.

Here is a side shot of one of the Jamaicans showing the buds tied down in order to keep them at the same height
Unknown_No_1-C1.jpg

In this picture, the cola to the far left is actually the main center cola, tied down in an attempt to keep it at he same height as the others.
Unknown_No_2-C1.jpg

Hope this gives ya some additional info in doing your LST.

Lst is a magnificent manipulation of light but you do have to be careful, if you lst, your ladies are going to spread out and if you already have a restrictive growing space, your going to run outta place to fit them. But it does work wonders :)

I think i gave you +rep correctly but I never know if I did anything right. I can't wait to see how you went about igettin it done. I'd be worried about breakin the stem or damage in general. Let know what you think of it..

oh yea, thats definitly going to happen, i've definitly broken a few stems before, and this is quite common, but everytime, i apologized to my ladies and splinted/taped the stem together and they were fine, i've never lost a cola that i've broken, and i've broken a bunch lol. In actuality while i wouldnt recommend breaking your stems, i think they definitly increased the girth of the stem, although there was a lil stunt in growth so that the plant could repair itself.

Looked back thru our pics of the Jamaicans we did LST on to give ya an idea of different techiques.

Here is a side shot of one of the Jamaicans showing the buds tied down in order to keep them at the same height
Unknown_No_1-C1.jpg

In this picture, the cola to the far left is actually the main center cola, tied down in an attempt to keep it at he same height as the others.
Unknown_No_2-C1.jpg

Hope this gives ya some additional info in doing your LST.

Dude I hope my lady will look that good....

Thanks for the info GMT..

Michigan's in the House...

Thanks 4 the reps Jgmilly,
I was worried about it but their still young enough for the main stem to bend and not break..MJ will heal itself if you bend or twist the stems, just dont over do it..
Just my two cents from a rookie..

oh yea, thats definitly going to happen, i've definitly broken a few stems before, and this is quite common, but everytime, i apologized to my ladies and splinted/taped the stem together and they were fine, i've never lost a cola that i've broken, and i've broken a bunch lol. In actuality while i wouldnt recommend breaking your stems, i think they definitly increased the girth of the stem, although there was a lil stunt in growth so that the plant could repair itself.

Im definately going to give that a shot when I get goin. I could see how it would repair itself stronger and thicker. Thicker stems typically, although not certainly, yield more, don't they? Is it a gradual process of slowly bending the stem over a period of a few days and tying it down more and more till it's in the desired position or bend her over like Nancy Botwin and have your way with her?

This also may sound dumb but do you LST a ScrOG grow? I think Im mixing concepts but when ppl ScrOG don't they begin with LST and than train the growth into the screen?

Back
Top Bottom