My 1st grow

:thanks: everybody for your support and good advice....
I am really pleased with my 1st grow so far and and cant wait to see which ones are females!!!!:popcorn: I still got a few weeks before I will switch to 12/12. Until then I am watching how these beauties are growing so fast and healthy. The nutes I'm putting on my plants is just MG. They will get two more shots of MG and a flushing b4 I will start to flower. About 3 more weeks or so. Any thought any any cheap blooming nutes to help me out $20 bucks or less If any1 has any tips or advice, or sees anything I'm doing wrong please let me know. I'm on a shoe-sthring budget here but I also want a decent turn-out.

As alwayz I like to hear from every1...
Thankz for your time and effort for reading my journal. I hope I haven't bored any1 to death...haha

:peace: & Love from the Glove

Shultz Bloom Plus picked some up at menards for $2.50 come with a measuring cup and easy mixing directions can't go wrong there. Just look at my lady mandy she has been on it now for 2 weeks blooming like crazy!

It's been three days time for some more pics.. these were taken today 11/13/2009

1. Here is all 5
002240.JPG

2. Here is U-K#5 my 1st atempt at lst she was also topped
003203.JPG

3. A side shot of U-K#2
004200.JPG

you cant see it in the pic but she has 16 branches or more. Sorry for the poor quality of photos

4. Here is an overview of all 5. starting from the front left is U-K#1 next to her is U-K#2 in the middle is U-K#3, back left is U-K#4 and next to her on the right is U-K#5 my lst.
005201.JPG

They are growing so fast and look very healthy. As always thanks for your support and taking time out of ur day to read my journal {my 1st grow}

My 1st grow

JgMilly and K-Frat thanks for those helpful hints. I have to look into both of those..

I love how you put that diagram to work and mastered that lst strategy. Looks dope man very nice job... All 5 are beauties...

Q's: What factors influenced your decision to top U-K#5? Are you worried about any possible repercussions?

Thank you Sonzor...

Yes I do have farms around have already thought about that one...Thanks for tuning in PA..

I love how you put that diagram to work and mastered that lst strategy. Looks dope man very nice job... All 5 are beauties...

Q's: What factors influenced your decision to top U-K#5? Are you worried about any possible repercussions?

Thanks bro. I haven't mastered anything yet, but :thanks: for that comment!!

To answer ur ????. I wanted to see what all the hype was about. Basicaly to see if I could do it, and what the results will be come harvest time. (I hope U-K#5 is a female)

Just a thought here is a photo taken Nov. 2
002235.JPG

And here is a photos taken yesterday Nov 12
005201.JPG

Damn what a difference!!!:cheer: They are growing, so fast. I think is time for a smoke:rollit: muchies:popcorn: and watch what happens.. All I used was {MG}

Back
Top Bottom