My First Grow Or A Brown Thumb Account Of Events

Lol those pictures sure did have an artistic vibe to them. Man looking at your large plant and my tiny ones is making me rethink the small pots. :rolleyes:
I didn't think my plant was that big. Must remember I have been marching a long time with this. Dropped the seed at the beginning of December, and still 4-6 weeks to harvest maybe? Not bad for a first time indoor grow. It has been an exceptional experience, and I'm sure more to be learned before I get my first smoke of it.

@DrDoob your comment caused me to consider that I don't really have a benchmark of measured size and looking at other buds from other growers I have very little perspective as to compare. So back down to the grow with camera and ruler in hand. The following pictures at least will let me know where I'm currently at. I would ask @FelipeBlu to chime in with an idea of how his recent harvested buds measured up in length and also most recent pictures of Jackie so I can understand comparisons.
This first picture if from a set of twins in deep in the middle and I thought they were short but nope 8inches long each.
@FelipeBlu Is this the type of inter-nodal spacing you are referring to?
I also took a couple of picture of the top buds on my Clones #'s 1&2. I also placed them inside the main lady Rae and they stick up above. Thinking they need lots more light to create the quantity they are capable of.
BTW, are those Trichs causing the Matte finish on the clone's leaves? With the camera they look very shiny and sparkle with their individual little selves.

Watering Day again :p Just chugging along, but think I see the light at the end of the tunnel.
The clones are all stacking nuggs now, so big girl Rae shouldn't be too far behind.

Lol those pictures sure did have an artistic vibe to them. Man looking at your large plant and my tiny ones is making me rethink the small pots. :rolleyes:
Don't give up on the small pots yet. Chatting with FelipeBlu this evening and I feel I have at in the moment settled on my next grow and it is small pot inspired. Was leaning really heavy for a while towards doing some auto's next grow and have moved back toward the collection of photos seeds that I have. More on that in a later post. But I feel smaller sized Hempy especially are the way for me to go in my space.

New news! I took a really tiny little cutting from way down deep on Rae and decided I needed a second opinion on the way it looks and also smells. Took it down to my fave Smoke Shop in an area close to Stoner Central here in San Diego called Ocean Beach. I had my buddies down there give it a blind smell test without looking at the bud and everyone agree's it's certainly has a Sweet Grapefruit/Tangy Citrus smell to it. Once that was done took it out of the little container I had it in and they all agree it looks a lot more Sativa. Maybe/Most likely not a Skywalker at all.

Source of these seeds were from a dealer in OB aka Ocean Beach and at one point he did refer to them as couch seeds. So who only knows what I really have. With my newly discovered interest in Sativa this could be very good.

BTW Bro, don’t you have enough non-natives jamming up the roads already? Best to PM Sue (one more can’t hurt, and it’s SweetSue!) rather than getting a bunch of stoners eager to leave their snowy climes.
:laugh:

Happy 420 Bro! :green_heart:

Thanks Guys, for the well wishes. Got up a little early to do a watering and had a very Zen like moment as I was mixing my nutes. Drinking a freshly made Cappuccino, Ripping a Bong and taking care of my lady.

Back
Top Bottom