My First Indoor Grow

I wanted to Figuire out how my temps would fluctuate before i invested in Good Exspensive Genetics. Now, that i know how my tent will be from here on out. I plan on ordering some Quality Beans

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Well Update Plants Are Looking Good. I Have Them Vegging and Growing Horizontally Right Now. So Everything Thats Starts Growing Up Towards the Light is Getting Tied Down. Want to Try and Bush These Girls Out. LoL. Before Flipping to 12/12. I know GG#4 is Sativa Dominate. So She Won't be bushy. Just trying to add as many Budding sites as possible. Well More Pics to Come.

Yea the Only Way i can Tell a Change is From Where i place my Zip Ties, i notice the Nodes are farther away than where they were in the morning.

Day 9.
420-magazine-mobile1658483040.jpg

Everyone Ask. Your Not Afraid of Breaking them? Once you Lose that fear. The Possibilities are endless. Plus a little scotch tape does the trick. LoL
420-magazine-mobile706361969.jpg

Yea i've been reading how the Plants Produces THC Trichomes as A Fuzzy Protection. And the more stress you put on her, the more the tesin glands will pump out. As long as there's sufficient silica and sugars in the feed or soil. The Hard part is finding the balance point of stressing her enough to dump out thc, but not so much that she herms. Basically if you stress her too much. She'll go into survival mode. And say, i cant survive this, so the only way to live on is by pumping out seeds. Ive learned ot takes around 3 days for seeds to form. So 3 days prior to Harvest i would start poking holes through stems with a tack. And use a Nail for the Main stock. But i made sure i used Unsulfured Molassese during watering the whole time during flowering. I ended up with a 11 foot wide GSC and it was only 5 feet tall. Ill find a pic

Back
Top Bottom