My First Indoor Grow

420-magazine-mobile1903275374.jpg

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I am Gonna Try and Train her to Grow Along the Rim of the Container in a spiral. To keep the Height low. Once All the Girls are in their final containers, thats when I'll set up my Screen at the Right hieght ( idk yet cause i gotta see how Low i can get it. Enough to get my Hands under to move branches) and Once the Screen is about 60%-70% Full (but not growing out the top yet) Thats when ill go to 12/12. And just keep Moving branches away from the center. All in Attempts to keeping a low Canopy, thus allowing me to keep my A/C 600w HPS close as possible. If one branche starts taking off, I'll supercrop (hard bend/kink) and make a turn in another direction. This also allows the rest of the plant catch up. Happy Growing Friend

Nice info ..

Wanna challenge? I need the villages to help!! Teach this young padawan your ways Jedi Masters... help me grow...

NewB Grower Going To Need Your Help

NewB Grower Going To Need Your Help

I Can't Seem To Phase the Gorilla Glue #4 Clone up front with the Green Marker. Anything I Throw at her. Over 100ppm on Feeding. Topping her like 7X. And She Just Thrives. Gonna Need To Clone The Sh!t outta this Girl.
420-magazine-mobile2070635626.jpg

420-magazine-mobile364783602.jpg
PakMan (Af-pak × Pinkman) Finally Got her First set of Five Fingered leaves.

420-magazine-mobile1604710707.jpg
This The Gorilla Glue #4 from the Back Left. Nice Tops Forming. Gonna Keep Tying her Down. Till the Rest of the Plants are in Final Buckets. Then SCROG Time Begins.

420-magazine-mobile1604710707.jpg
This The Gorilla Glue #4 from the Back Left. Nice Tops Forming. Gonna Keep Tying her Down. Till the Rest of the Plants are in Final Buckets. Then SCROG Time Begins.

Edit: This is An Alien OG. Not GG4

420-magazine-mobile616417386.jpg
Well All The Girls Have Been Transplanted into Final Buckets.

Yea The Gorilla Glue Really Took Off. The Roots were almost Bound when i Trans. But the Alien OG Clones were just Ready for it. The Seedling got Transplanted, but i put half a solo cup on the top 3 inches so i only water inside that cup slowly in a circle till theres run off. Insuring I won't over water and drown the poor girl

Back
Top Bottom