My First Indoor Grow

DABBERS UP
420-magazine-mobile271638431.jpg

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Subbed in for the adventure how long did you wait to start training check k out my girls and tell me if you think I can start turning them upside down if you don't mind I'm new to indoor and Amy training at all iv only done outdoor drop and leave it alone method haha I want to learn how to make 4 plants fill the same space as 8 if possible

be humble and kind! :)
New to growing

Well Update Plants Are Looking Good. I Have Them Vegging and Growing Horizontally Right Now. So Everything Thats Starts Growing Up Towards the Light is Getting Tied Down. Want to Try and Bush These Girls Out. LoL. Before Flipping to 12/12. I know GG#4 is Sativa Dominate. So She Won't be bushy. Just trying to add as many Budding sites as possible. Well More Pics to Come.

Pics man look awesome!! ..
Dude this has become my 1 of top 5 hobbies

Wanna challenge? I need the villages to help!! Teach this young padawan your ways Jedi Masters... help me grow...
NewB Grower Going To Need Your Help

Well Almost At Week 2. The GG4 have been really drinking up the water. Now i have to water them every 3-4 days. But Now I am giving All the Clones Full Strength Nutes. (Elite A,B,C,Root Igniter, & Cal Mag) PH @ 5.3-5.5. Run off is PH 5.9-6.1. TDS is 350-390ppm. I eased up on the LST. Was reading Not to Go Past Horizontal. So i Added a Scuer to zip tie to. So i can make sure they run flat.
420-magazine-mobile877240224.jpg

I will Continue Training to Grow Flat like this for a couple weeks. Ill let some side nodes go vertical for a couple inches then semi-loose zip tie the branches to a scuer. Also , Topping where i can. Topping will also Slow down Growth on Spefic Branches. As well as SuperCropping (Hard Bends) . So i can let the other plants Fill out a Bit before Flipping to 12/12. Train horizontally till flower, then go vertical.

Thanks guys. I will def continue training them in the odd way i have planned ( with your ideas in mind ) and see how it goes.. Thanks for all the input so far.. This gonna be the weirdest growne plant grown. And says train a sativa strain.. Who says you cant keep them small and compact

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
I am Gonna Try and Train her to Grow Along the Rim of the Container in a spiral. To keep the Height low. Once All the Girls are in their final containers, thats when I'll set up my Screen at the Right hieght ( idk yet cause i gotta see how Low i can get it. Enough to get my Hands under to move branches) and Once the Screen is about 60%-70% Full (but not growing out the top yet) Thats when ill go to 12/12. And just keep Moving branches away from the center. All in Attempts to keeping a low Canopy, thus allowing me to keep my A/C 600w HPS close as possible. If one branche starts taking off, I'll supercrop (hard bend/kink) and make a turn in another direction. This also allows the rest of the plant catch up. Happy Growing Friend

Botched the Transplant a little bit. Notice how high Shes planted. But didn't phase her. Just Keeps on Growing
420-magazine-mobile1081772198.jpg

Back
Top Bottom