My Introduction To DWC Hydroponics

I've had more than my share of females, statistically speaking. I also try to use the seeds with a more 'volcano' type end rather than a more ragged one. Those are supposed to lean more female as well. Could be bro science, but also no downside that I can see from trying. Video
Grow Science,
Bro Science,
All of it is better than No Science.
I will chant alchemist verse, if it delivers! :love: 👩‍🌾

Have a great day. Love each other well. :hookah:

Gorrila clone? doubt it

GG Clone different pheno

These beans are from local guy
calls biz brain dead beans
loving the looks so far

Ahoy There!
Without a doubt winter seems poised to be a dominant influence on my indoor hydro garden. I am worried about high summer water temps, but winter has its own surprises. Today was a bucket change on our first cultivar and just before I called everything good, I noticed the temp. It was right at 62 F. Remembering what @Rexer and the @West Hippie told me about temps I decided to warm the solution before giving it to the plant. Using a gallon milk jug, I filled with hot water I was able to get the solution up to a more reasonable 68 F.

The Winter Solstice is approaching (Dec 21st) and as a celebration we plan to chop the first of the Gorrila Clones. The second clone will follow on Christmas Eve. This is like a dream come true. :love:

If I was a boy plant ...

Ahoy There!
I will be fetching the pictures in a second, but I think I need some hydromenting. @Rexer @West Hippie
My instincts tell me my plant is too green. This is the same plant that showed Nitrogen toxicity a while back. When using the GH triple how do I adjust for lowering N?
Hi AZ
Always want to ask you if anyone besides me n you know what azimuth is. hehe

Here are the pics showing how dark green my first hydro plant looks, this is not right, I don't think.

Here are the pics showing how dark green my first hydro plant looks, this is not right, I don't think.

Hey brother :ciao:

Those girls are crusin right along. They do look a bit dark.

Tok gave some solid advice 😊- that should cut the N down

Clearing out (Harvesting) the last of my peat based garden ladies.
Soon I will be putting together the monster system @Rexer turned me on to.
Hydroponics is more work but I am finding ways to handicap the loads.
One biggie was I finally attached some 1/4 inch tubing onto a syringe for deep water samples.
The only peat based plant remaining is the one I applied MeJA foliar spray wk 7 flower.
MeJA will prolong the flowering time increasing yields before foxtailing.

Hey brother :ciao:

Those girls are crusin right along. They do look a bit dark.

Tok gave some solid advice 😊- that should cut the N down
Aye
Tok has been promoted to HydroMentor Tok.
He is a needed and welcome addition to the crew. 👩‍🌾

Back
Top Bottom