My Room - Perpetual LED Soil

Yes! I agree with OMM
Spread the LED Knowledge!
I think you might have fish convinced them LED thingies actually work!!!

Beautiful snips Buck!
:thumb:

Congrats Man looks really awesome a big homerun for all LED growers.. Can you share some wisdom what are the like main LED do´s and don´ts and the general idea to keep in mind when comptemplating buying LEDs.

Big reps to you man

Yes! I agree with OMM

Beautiful snips Buck!

:cheesygrinsmiley: I will! and thank you

Looking good buckshot. Love the colours :bravo: Good idea on extra light with low temps. Got an extra 60w cfl going in tomorrow.

Thanks JBC, yup I figured why not heat with light?

Congrats Man looks really awesome a big homerun for all LED growers.. Can you share some wisdom what are the like main LED do´s and don´ts and the general idea to keep in mind when comptemplating buying LEDs.

Big reps to you man

Thanks, Yes Mountiangoat if you call what I got from the school of hard knocks wisdom, I will share it :cheesygrinsmiley:

LED make such very very prettttty pictures too :dreamy: Fluffy loves the alien landscape pictures, they really open up the safe and cosy world of pure imagination :love:

Yes! I agree with OMM

Beautiful snips Buck!

Thanks for the reps Buck..
:)
I bet your house smells pretty damn nice right about now...

Last night I found my latest S Girl had fallen over from bud weight and I had to tie her up. That made me want to tell you folks what I am doing because it seems to be working. I started this journal using FoxFarm products only. If they had helped me instead of telling me flat out no help I would still be using their products. As it is I am still using some, I have stopped using ocean forest soil and am now using happy frog and still using some of the finish nutrients.

Here is my problem with documenting this … I don't measure, I treat each girl different and I have no schedule. Still wanna follow? Ok

So let's see.

DSC_9883_topshelf.jpg

Top shelf

Dyna-gro foliage-pro is my “growth” nutrient. I use it almost every feeding and use it to foliar feed. For seedlings, new clones and foliar feeding I use only a few drops per quart, about a ¼ cap-full per gallon. For regular feeding they get about a full cap per gallon.

Dyna-gro Po-tekt is also used almost every feeding about ½ a cap and a couple drops per quart with foliage-pro for the foliar feed.

Cal-Mag this bottle does not contain iron because of my well water. About a ¼ to ½ a cap per gallon.

Then we have Bat poop, the get 2-3 teaspoons per gallon

DSC_9887_finish.jpg

Second shelf I have some nutrients for a possible coco run and the finishers. When they are popped into 12/12 I reduce foliage-pro to 1/4-1/2 a cap per gallon, keep the pro-tekt going and bat poop and a half teaspoon sucanat. After a week I add a SMALL pinch of beastie bloom per gallon. They get a couple or more weeks of that then I switch to a pinch of Cha-ching instead of beastie bloom. I was doing that till the end but now I am trying the blossom builder I got a sample of right at the end... only a drop or two per gallon and I have reduced the foliage pro to a 1/8 cap at most.

DSC_9890_bonide.jpg

I now have more mold issues and this stuff by Bonide is awesome

DSC_9889_clone.jpg

This Bontone rooting powder kicks ass over the black jar with purple goo next to it.

Ok so there you have it, clear as mud? Ask away

edit- I only foliar feed in veg once a week

WOW! You def support the nute industry! but Damn your plants are beautiful!!!!!! Just giving you shit man if I gathered all my organic goodies together I would need a wide angle lense!

did you use those LEDs for your nute pics?:)

Nope! we were in the baby room, MH all the way baby :cheesygrinsmiley: ... they give a blue hue

WOW! You def support the nute industry! but Damn your plants are beautiful!!!!!! Just giving you shit man if I gathered all my organic goodies together I would need a wide angle lense!

It's ok you can give me shit... you should see the stuff I moved! :cheesygrinsmiley:

wow quite the nute smorgasbored there!!
no wonder your plants look so amazing Buck.
you've got a tonic for everything!

Thanks for providing the details, Buckshot. I was wondering whether you use a power-trimmer? Your buds look so nicely-manicured!

wow quite the nute smorgasbored there!!
no wonder your plants look so amazing Buck.
you've got a tonic for everything!

Ya gotta give the ladies what they want! It is the only way to keep 'em happy :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks for providing the details, Buckshot. I was wondering whether you use a power-trimmer? Your buds look so nicely-manicured!

Noooooooo!!!!! just snipping :cheesygrinsmiley:

A few from the plant that fell over

S Girl

DSC_9895_side.jpg

DSC_9903_top.jpg

DSC_9900_close.jpg

Too bad S Girl fell over...looked like she was finally going to develop a few trics :)

Yeah I know, one or two would be nice. Thanks for stopping in. And thanks for the advice you gave THsea... I tried to listen too

Here are a couple of shots of the seedlings

The two big ones are haze x si The hzsi took long to germinate 3 days longer than all the others and I expected it to be that way all the way but here they are as wide as the pot!! This is one that I am looking forward to trying. I think the rest are various Jx

DSC_9891_hzsi_jxs.jpg

These two are blue moon x si showing more indica than the hzsi as it should be. This is another hybrid I can't wait to watch grow and test the result.

DSC_9892_bmsi.jpg

Buck, looks like you are off to a good start with a nice variety. I will have about six or seven going when I finally get my girls into the bloom tent. The nights are getting much colder now, but knowing AZ it could be in the 80s again next week:cheesygrinsmiley:You just never know what to expect here...LOVE the shots of SGirl She has beautiful flowers...You saw what happened to to my MMMF that was outside, such a resilient plant it is that WE grow. She will be more than fine until you take her down...with the care and nurturing you give them, they can't help but survive...
:tokin:

Back
Top Bottom