My Second Grow

Day 6
IMG_032439.JPG

Thanks spookies. Tomorrow gonna give her a shot of nutes. Hopefully she takes it well

Sent from BigRed using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Think I've done a rookie mistake. Little over watered. I got excited to add nutes. I should've waited till tomorrow but instead got impatient. I didn't add much 3 cups maximum. Been watering every 3 days 24 ounces of water. I'm pretty sure I overwater her. My feelings are hurt because of stupidity. I just want to see what someone else input on it.
IMG_033352.JPG

Yes she definitely won't need any nutes for quite some time. You have organic soil in the pot, which I assume contains quite a lot of nutrients.
Likewise a small plant barely uses any water. You could probably easily go a couple weeks without watering her- maybe just a light touch-up for the surface if it dried a little from evaporation.
Measure how dry the soil is by lifting the pot and feeling the weight. Water only when very dry and light. Cannabis hates being wet all the time.

Thanks weaslecracker.

Just a mistake I made I question myself about it but you see where that got me. I was sent this schedule with my nutes it said schedule wise I could start giving Big Bloom from seedling. it actually pop out soil on the 28th I was gonna give it a week before I tried nutes. Instead I only waited six days and gave it a little sting 36hrs ago.

Yes my soil does have nutes in it also that's what had me worried. I got anxious to add the nutes I gotten in. I will let dry throughly before I do anything else.
IMG_031441.JPG

They barely use any food when they're little like that. Once they get large and grow big leaves they start feeding more. But it's always better to feed light to start in my opinion. Easy to add a little more when they look hungry. Hard to take it away again. Being hungry doesn't hurt them nearly as much as being burned and it's way easier to fix.
Yeah just leave her and she'll straighten out eventually but I think you're probably good for a few weeks.
I almost ignore feeding schedules on bottles and bags now.

Thanks spookies. I have 700w of cfls actual 161w. It's all about the love you give them. You take care of her and she'll take care you.

Sent from BigRed using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom