My Second Grow

?? Not real sure what's going on. I think it might've been a little heat stress when I added my extra bulbs. Was wondering what everyone thought?

New growth seems fine I notice the other day and raised my lights. I notice fan leaf sagging and a little color change on top of fan leaf

Here's a pic

IMG_038344.JPG

IMG_038144.JPG

Okay cool thanks Spookies. Had me a little worried I've been trying to wait to water since last time I thought I maybe overwatered her.

Sent from BigRed using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I just gave her a little drink of water. Question just a few water splashes went on my fan leaves is that bad my lights are on, will it leave spots on my leaves if so what could I do to prevent this

Ok I'll probably have a burn spot or two. Damn that sucks

Nothing to worry about though. Also got some on my new plant, sucks balls but doesn't hurt it
420-magazine-mobile185234659.jpg

Bottom leaves got a bit of it, not gonna bash head. Plant looks great man keep it up

Thanks Pat999. I'm still a newbie and get worried over the littlest things.

Today she still showed some signs so I raised lights little further away. I'm at closest bulb is 5 1/2 inches away.

It looks like a magnesium deficiency. Google that and you can check if it seems that way to you as well, and see what the causes and cures are. Usually in my grow it's caused by ph problems.

Thanks weaslecracker. How do you normally fix your magnesium deficiency

I haven't had it happen too often, but it was always related to my ph being too low, and once I raised the ph things sorted themselves out. Magnesium is absorbed at a bit of a higher ph than many other nutrients.
Now I'm not totally sure how this applies to your grow. You're using peat moss which is acidic, but also have some soil in there. Soil is good at balancing ph but at only 1/3 soil- it's possible that the peat moss is making things acidic.
I forget what you're using for water. Tap water?

Well everyone not making sense to me but then again I'm not an expletive grower. My ph is a 6.6 yes I'm using tap water tested I'm thinking that's where my problem is. I've been letting it sit out in sun to help but I probably got some bad tap water. So today went bought some good bottles of water. I got 3 gallons of purified water. Gonna start giving it that instead of tap water.

Also do y'all think since my ph in my soil is a 6.6 that's there is no magnesium in my medium? Idk any I hate seeing my baby struggling.

Here's update day 16 in veg and I've been pulling my fan leaves down so side branches can receive light.

IMG_040250.JPG

IMG_040144.JPG

Back
Top Bottom