New City Grower 4.0 - Featuring the Advanced LED Diamond Series XTE

Did somebody say FREE WEED ?

"I'm already seeing a slight improvement in all 3 plants since we've started pre-watering before adding nutes and have begun doing this on our Perpetual Grow as well." --- BAR

I read that and thought the same thing. Small water to prime the pump, big water to feed. Thanks for the reminder Reg.

You guys didn't read Feeding 101? Good thread, that.:morenutes:

Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend.

I got mine. Happy Daze BAR.
Crop is looking stellar. :Namaste:
Thanxx Dusty.

coming along nicely
Welcome aboard 007 (Bond, James Bond)

You guys didn't read Feeding 101? Good thread, that.:morenutes:
I think I was at the top of the bleachers in the auditorium smoking a fat one playing hookie during that class John (where I must have spent 20% of my time during HS). LOL

FEEDING UPDATE​
July 27, 2015​

Both pots were pre-watered with 1qt each of PH adjusted tap approximately 1hr prior to feeding.

DOUBLE BAGSEED Day 110 / Day 42 under 12/12

Last night this pot was feed:

1gal of tap with 5ml of Cal/Mag adjusted to a PH level of 6.5

She was too heavy from last night's feeding combined with this morning's hang-over to drag out of the tent so...

IMG_00015931.jpg

IMG_00015937.jpg

SOUR DIESEL (Re-veg) Day 102 / Day 42 under 12/12

Last night she was feed:

1gal of tap with 15ml of Growology 3 and 5ml of Cal/Mag adjusted to a PH level of 6.5

The pre-watering is really starting to show a noticeable difference in the health of all our plants.

IMG_00015900.jpg

IMG_00015906.jpg

IMG_00015913.jpg

IMG_00015913_-_Copy.jpg

High there BAR
I was told to take a peek at what your up to as we would like to give leds another go around, im starting a journal and once I get a bloom cycle done with a HPs i will have my baseline and then turn on the diodes, megafarm via mini cubes is the medium and container/delivery method.
Im sorry to take up time and focus on your work but I was wondering if you would stop by?
A URL is in my signature, thanks and sorry again

High there BAR
I was told to take a peek at what your up to as we would like to give leds another go around, im starting a journal and once I get a bloom cycle done with a HPs i will have my baseline and then turn on the diodes, megafarm via mini cubes is the medium and container/delivery method.
Im sorry to take up time and focus on your work but I was wondering if you would stop by?
A URL is in my signature, thanks and sorry again
No problem Hizzy. I'll drop by after I catch up on all my subs. It may take a while since I haven't been on since before the weekend but eventually I get there, welcome aboard.

Love that double bag seed, there are no words to describe her :bravo:
Let's hope she smokes as good as she looks Amazin.

Hey Reg man you give such good updates and your info is so good:thumb:
I have to give credit for that to KJC. Before my 1st sponsored journal I ask him for pointers and he emphasized the importance of documenting everything since the product your testing isn't the only factor in the end result.

Sub'd. Looks like you got some monsters growing. No need to reply to my post.:thumb:
I try to reply to all post because I appreciate co-members participation Scarfinger. Welcome aboard.

Looking good :goodjob:

Hey Brotha Nice Big Plant in the tent all by its lonesome :thumb:

That monster keeps suprising me bro :) looks awesome
Thanxx Matti, Cronic, & Away.

could you give me some more detail of the prewatering????:Namaste:
Here you go Veinz.
Thanxx Hozona & Mr. Amazin. The following is a quick question & feedback I had with Relaxed Lester over on his thread that I feel is worth re-posting. I for one will take heed to it.
Quote Originally Posted by Lester Freeman View Post
I am aware of the slight chlorosis which has been a small issue since I made the mistake of serving my inoculation tea to a dry soil. ALWAYS be sure to apply fertilizer solutions only after watering with fresh water! This mistake can really affect yield and general plant growth. Due to this small mistake, my speculations are that magnesium became locked out due to too high of a nitrogen concentration (available immediately). So for the past 1-2 weeks I've been flushing them to clean up the "ion highway", I then applied another dilute fertilizer solution and "planted" the containers in the tent where they belong (I had been keeping them in the main garden for some pure sunshine and breeze - which seems to have helped a lot). So even though there is still a slight chlorosis, I've been monitoring them they look a lot better, starting to strengthen up and I see the two specimens (JD+ SC) overcoming it soon. The leaves should start to become more green (efficient chlorophyll production) and things should start to spread out and stretch into more natural positions. The Blackberry plant will probably be the nicer producer of those three specimens, overall I'm very happy with the progress of the revegetated specimens, not perfect but it will do for a nice lil' crop. I'm also planning on releasing three Underdawg specimens to accompany them, and it should look nice once they all get established.

Originally Posted by B A R View Post
Les, I know you've used Growology nutes so I was wondering does this apply to them as well? I have 3 plants on a Growology feeding regiment.
Originally Posted by Lester Freeman View Post
It absolutely applies to an even higher degree considering it's the epitome of inorganic nutrients. It's all fast acting instantly available forms of nitrogen or phosphate, it can easily overtoxify the plant and burn the roots, which I have seen it do many times. D&S is good if your plant is deficient all around, it's good for a "jump start", and it also contains a nice little dose of micronutes, so it's a strong supplement.

In my opinion, any fertilizer solution should only be served after the plants are thoroughly watered, regardless of whether it's an organic tea, or anything else. James the Green was very avid about his watering techniques and how much they would affect final yield and quality. Doing this also plays into the importance of the "wet-dry" cycling that Cannabis enjoys so much.

Never feed a dry pot a nutrient solution because, in my experience, the chances are you'll end up with burnt leaf tips or an instant overtoxicification problem that can lead to lockouts and problems.
So from here on out I'll water these plants with a quart of plain tap (adjusting the PH levels of course) at least 1hr prior to adding the gallon of Growology nutes.

Just before lights out last night all 3 pots received a foliar spraying of Snow Storm Ultra.

IMG_00015965.jpg

IMG_00015954.jpg

Back
Top Bottom