Johnsonbigs

Hi everyone, I signed up but then realized I do not have a new member post.
So I am here, from the US of A, Midwest to be exact. I am just looking to expand my knowledge and promote medical MJ. I am a total gym rat but love some 420, I think it helps my muscles relax and promotes growth. My fiance medicates herself because of her back pain and head aches so lets hope I can get her some good meds and not have to buy them anymore. Thank you for having me, and I am sorry about the stupid posts (before they happen). :thanks:

Thanks,
J.Bigs

Hi Johnson and welcome to :420:

There is an endless amount of info about cannabis here and if you are growing, a lot of great assistance from other growers- people really help each other out!
I think you'll love it here!:green_heart:

Hi Johnson and welcome to :420:

There is an endless amount of info about cannabis here and if you are growing, a lot of great assistance from other growers- people really help each other out!
I think you'll love it here!:green_heart:

Thank you. I have read many articles on here even before being a member, you are correct, lots of helpful info here. I will probably start a grow journal within the next two weeks if everything goes to plan. We will see :)

:Namaste: Greenhorn here, but learning. I've been visiting your site for some time now but just decided to join. Little do you all know how much you have helped me already! I have grown outdoors a few times but am currently on my 2nd indoor grow. The first indoor was a success, mostly anyway. I'm glad to be a part of your community and look forward to being able to flood you with a barrage of questions.

:ciao: Johnsonbigs, and :welcome: to the great community here at :420:

There is so much to be found here on 420 magazine, it will keep you busy for a very long time. LOL

I wanted to post a link to an area you might be interested in as far as promoting to get us legalized throughout the U.S.
You will find lots of good information on the cause and activism efforts:

420 LEGAL ACTION

And here's one on Medical Marijuana:

MEDICAL MARIJUANA

Great to hear that you will want to start a journal, so I'll post you the how-to's on that and uploading pictures for easy reference when you're ready:
How to Make a Grow Journal

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Note: the most common problem on uploading photos is the user not completing all of the steps involved. Be absolutely sure to get that final "process" pics page completed.

There is an area to post general grow questions too, you may have already found this..but just in case here's the thread:

Frequently Asked Questions

Again, welcome to the community and have fun!!:circle-of-love:

:ciao: Johnsonbigs, and :welcome: to the great community here at :420:

There is so much to be found here on 420 magazine, it will keep you busy for a very long time. LOL

I wanted to post a link to an area you might be interested in as far as promoting to get us legalized throughout the U.S.
You will find lots of good information on the cause and activism efforts:

420 LEGAL ACTION

And here's one on Medical Marijuana:

MEDICAL MARIJUANA

Great to hear that you will want to start a journal, so I'll post you the how-to's on that and uploading pictures for easy reference when you're ready:
How to Make a Grow Journal

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Note: the most common problem on uploading photos is the user not completing all of the steps involved. Be absolutely sure to get that final "process" pics page completed.

There is an area to post general grow questions too, you may have already found this..but just in case here's the thread:

Frequently Asked Questions

Again, welcome to the community and have fun!!:circle-of-love:

Thank you very much for all this, I will go have a look at your links tonight when I have more "me" time lol (Kids)

:welcome: To :420:

You've found the right place for your MJ education

Keep in mind there is no such thing as a silly or stupid

question here, someone will have your answers

For off-topical entertainment, join us at the virtual couch

click on the link in my signature :ciao:

There are only a few original jokes

and most of them are in congress

Welcome to 420 my friend...
hope you find this forum as helpful and friendly as the rest of us do.
I have a new grow started myself 2 weeks in, you can check my journal in the link in my sig.
Hope to see a journal from you in no time.
Have a wonderful day! :grinjoint:

Welcome to 420 my friend...
hope you find this forum as helpful and friendly as the rest of us do.
I have a new grow started myself 2 weeks in, you can check my journal in the link in my sig.
Hope to see a journal from you in no time.
Have a wonderful day! :grinjoint:

Get bro, thank you for the warm welcome. I will check out your journal!

Another big ol fat :welcome: Johnsonbigs!

I like your Beaker avatar. May you and your fiance discover the proper meds and proper methods for gowing it. Best of buds to you

Back
Top Bottom