NewBGrower420's Grow Journal

Looks like you are all set for a great grow. You seem to have everything covered bud.

Make sure your pH pen is properly calibrated every time you use it. At least or the first few weeks. Then it is not really necessary to check calibration every time. I now check calibration every second or third time I use it.

Have you started germing your seeds yet?

Not sure if you've mentioned it, but what seeds did you get?

Hey bro i currently got a critical fem photo germing acouple pk autos but am scared to mess with it due to it being so sensitive I have another critical , 1 dream machine fem photo and 10 afghani reg photo

Also I took a 5gal bucket filled it with tap of 8.1-8.2 and left it behind the tent yesterday to kill off the bad stuff..since the sprout should be here by tomm you think that should be enough time to kill off the bad stuff from my water?

To be honest if it wasnt for you and light I wouldn't have been so confident again..so thanks alot! My wife was saying do a test run on basil but with 5 failed attempts i feel that those were enough of a learning and really think I will get it this time! :)..if not try try try until I get it right! I had a saying before all this it was "id rather die than fail" it changed and I got humbled very quickly my new saying is "id rather die than give up" ;)

LOL! Being on the other side of the world will do that. It's only 09h50 here

Chat later tonight.

Blaze..I know your probably sleeping right now because of timezones..I want you to do me a favor though..when you have time go page 3 and explain those instructions to me please .. I believe I got it but I want to verify with you..ive heard less is more so I want you to review it..should I go less than whats stated on the instructions?

Quote from a friend" so you wanna be a grower huh? You want to be apart of this huh? Well are you willing to sacrafice? Are you willing to go against the grain? Are you willing to take every failure you ever had in your life and apply it into a positive way? If not dont waste my fuckin time. Are you willing to look at your life in an aspect that you never seen it b4? Are you willing to get educated? Are you willing to not give up when the odds are against you and its coming down on you like theirs no tomorrow?

Quote continues..
Are you willing to keep pushing? When their nothing but lint and dust and crumbs in your pocket,do you have enough hart to walk outside that door to get whats needed to make through it another

Quote continues.
Day? Are you willing to take an honest look at something? Then look in the mirror..are you willing to look at the person in the mirror that looks back at you and be ready to give your all to accept who you are? If so then you might have a snowballs hell In chance to MAKE IT in this cultivation game! Are you willing to fight for it? Are you willing to give your all? What are you willing to do? Its about what your willing to do and how far your willing to go. It cant be 75 ,85,90 or even 100 percent. .it has to be 110 percent!

Qutoe continues
What matters is when you get hit are you still willing to go forward? You go through a battle to get what you want to get.are you willing to take a chance! Are you willing to have people stick their finger in your face and tell you "your no good"? Are you willing for this?

Back
Top Bottom