Nick Hardy's Skunk Works #1 10 Strains 18 Solo Cups 4x4 HPS/CMH: Thailand!

Quicko Sunday update.

Tent all looking good. Some serious growth last couple of days.

The Blueberry and GG SIPs bith took a full 100ml today. First time. The Hulkberry though just 20ml again. Really weird this one. Top watered it instead and see if it cures it again. I really need to get the camera (endoscope) down the feed tube tomorrow.

The four stragglers remain in the SWICKs but under LEDs now. The jump in growth after 24 hours is remarkable. Oh and you can see we have on brand illuminated flashing USB cables for the fans 😂

Nick

IMG_4784.jpeg

IMG_4785.jpeg

IMG_4786.jpeg

IMG_4790.jpeg

Welcome bro!

I try and keep it mostly about the plants but sometimes I get distracted!

IMG_4793.jpeg
IMG_4794.jpeg

Nug hunting Strawberry AK Solo grow nugs. They’re about a month dried. One more night and they’ll go to cure in a Grove Bag. 3 weeks in there and its final tweezer trim and proper camera for Nug ‘O the Month, me hearties…

Its Sunday night and the sport has all been rubbish. Cricket washed out.

So got the Raspberries out. Pannacotta.

Nick

IMG_4792.jpeg

Welcome bro!

I try and keep it mostly about the plants but sometimes I get distracted!

IMG_4793.jpeg
IMG_4794.jpeg

Nug hunting Strawberry AK Solo grow nugs. They’re about a month dried. One more night and they’ll go to cure in a Grove Bag. 3 weeks in there and its final tweezer trim and proper camera for Nug ‘O the Month, me hearties…

Its Sunday night and the sport has all been rubbish. Cricket washed out.

So got the Raspberries out. Pannacotta.

Nick

IMG_4792.jpeg
Final tweezer trim? From what you’re showing here? Or those are already final tweezer trimmed? And are you mad?

I saw a couple of tiny leaves, maybe two to three per nug.

Bagging them up this evening. They’ve had 5 days in a room at 58% and 22C’s since trim (they had a month in the same room hanging but the humidity always pops ups up during trim) Then to cure!

You know how hard that nug o’ the month is!

Nick

image.jpg

Ho hum.

We use a BlueLab Ph pen. Its brilliant and reliable. Bit pricey. $120 but it gets used literally every single day generally minimum twice.

I just cleaned and recalibrated it for the first time in ages. Months. I’ve had the kit for even longer.

Tested the tank before at after - 5.8 before (the rain has definitely changed the borehole water composition - that would have been 6.3+ after being left over night)

Tested post clean and calibration and it read 5.0 😅

Which means weeks of feeding at 5.0 Everything from seedling in peat through SWICKs, DWC, Solos and 1 and 3G pots has been getting 5.0?

Weird as. The range for the nutes is 5.8-6.2 The plants all generally in great health.

I sense a favourite graph time.

48953182-5070-438f-9b61-be250b8435a4.jpeg

Its not actually a big deal. They’ve been a bit heavy on Boron, Zinc and Copper. Manganese a smidgin. We did this on the “Big Grow” and they were huge by harvest. I’ll mix a fresh batch today. Bin the last 20L (5G) and see what comes out with this “New Season” water. Def feeding them at 5.2 or something during flower. Look at that PK bump they can take down there. Way more receptive.

I have two plants I’m not sure about. That Hulkberry SIP and actually that’s it. The suspect Wedding Crasher has popped up nicely.

As we only got one Strawberry Cheesecake up successfully I’m pairing it with a Tropical Poison. Not the F1 (Fast) version - an Auto by any other name - but a Photo. Really hard to find anyone selling these. Its all the “Fast” auto version. I got 6 clones and they brought me White Fly and then 5 died in 3 days. Coco Coir all. Big chippy stuff. The mother for the clones we cloned we repotted in coco peat and it lived. So yeah gonna throw one in the solo tent when she’s perked up a bit. That’ll be 8x2 and two singletons for 10 strains.

Nick

Ho hum.

We use a BlueLab Ph pen. Its brilliant and reliable. Bit pricey. $120 but it gets used literally every single day generally minimum twice.

I just cleaned and recalibrated it for the first time in ages. Months. I’ve had the kit for even longer.

Tested the tank before at after - 5.8 before (the rain has definitely changed the borehole water composition - that would have been 6.3+ after being left over night)

Which means weeks of feeding at 5.0 Everything from seedling in peat through SWICKs, DWC, Solos and 1 and 3G pots has been getting 5.0?

Weird as. The range for the nutes is 5.8-6.2 The plants all generally in great health.

Its not actually a big deal. They’ve been a bit heavy on Boron, Zinc and Copper. Manganese a smidgin. We did this on the “Big Grow” and they were huge by harvest. I’ll mix a fresh batch today. Bin the last 20L (5G) and see what comes out with this “New Season” water. Def feeding them at 5.2 or something during flower. Look at that PK bump they can take down there. Way more receptive.

I have two plants I’m not sure about. That Hulkberry SIP and actually that’s it. The suspect Wedding Crasher has popped up nicely.

As we only got one Strawberry Cheesecake up successfully I’m pairing it with a Tropical Poison. Not the F1 (Fast) version - an Auto by any other name - but a Photo. Really hard to find anyone selling these. Its all the “Fast” auto version. I got 6 clones and they brought me White Fly and then 5 died in 3 days. Coco Coir all. Big chippy stuff. The mother for the clones we cloned we repotted in coco peat and it lived. So yeah gonna throw one in the solo tent when she’s perked up a bit. That’ll be 8x2 and two singletons for 10 strains.

Nick
I checked my new meter for the first time the others day after having it for 4 months and it was spot on 😁 luckily

I’m trying to think - I cleaned it and added the storage fluid twice. But not recalibrated since I bought it 6+ months ago.

Meh. Bet it cost me last main grow. Still gave me the idea to lower the Ph right down in mid/late flower

Nick

Meh got a SIP on the critical list. I’m
Mulling repotting her - maybe swap with another spare bigger Hulkberry into that SIP. Decide after I’ve eaten and rhe the actually Ph 5.8 food has been somewhat digested.

Otherwise all good. Moved the big GG SIP into the middle as looked a bit light deprived. Need to get the CMH light looked up for a wider coverage. And the watering wand hooked up m. The Airpots are running at nearly 300ml for the CBD Warlock. There’s 6 of them too 😅

All different strains means all different growth speeds and shapes.

Fun times.

Nick

IMG_4821.jpeg

IMG_4822.jpeg

IMG_4823.jpeg

Meh got a SIP on the critical list. I’m
Mulling repotting her - maybe swap with another spare bigger Hulkberry into that SIP. Decide after I’ve eaten and rhe the actually Ph 5.8 food has been somewhat digested.

Otherwise all good. Moved the big GG SIP into the middle as looked a bit light deprived. Need to get the CMH light looked up for a wider coverage. And the watering wand hooked up m. The Airpots are running at nearly 300ml for the CBD Warlock. There’s 6 of them too 😅

All different strains means all different growth speeds and shapes.

Fun times.

Nick

IMG_4821.jpeg

IMG_4822.jpeg

IMG_4823.jpeg
Some of them are really taking off aren't they! They might push the smaller ones out the way.. I know you have the space to pull them in and out to work on them so think it's going to look awesome loaded with tops 👌 I know you have a few mothers over there nick could have done this run with clones 🤔 but suppose that takes the fun out of it 🤣 sorry thinking out load with my lazy thoughts 😬🤣✌🏽

Ho hum.

Nick
I gotta take small issue with you equating an auto and an F1 Fast Flowering photo. I’ve grown a couple. They didn’t seem any faster to me. But to the point - and this is all with a smile -‘you still have to flip a Fast Flowering photo. That alone is enough to put it in the photo category and not at all equal to an auto. Maybe equal on grow time. Maybe not. Heads up - I’m sure you’ve grown them no problem, but if I were you I would eliminate fast flowering photos in your setup. They are much more likely to hermie or have issues that could affect the rest. But you know this. So I’m wondering - why do you take that chance? Just for a 90 day harvest? Grow an auto. Lol! I joke but I love.
:thumb::rofl::goodluck:

Yeah it was always gonna be multi strain part to test for stuff to put in the main grow so always gonna be from seed. Choosing strains was fun, I had over $300 in credit. I might put the 4 spare Warlocks in the next big flower in two weeks. Plus I’ll get a couple of clones of each strain along the way. For rhe one after. The Mimosa x Orange apunch is going in for sure. There’s 20 plants in there now it will be neater when there’s just 18.

I’ll veg another 2-3 weeks tops. Then flip time.

Nick

I gotta take small issue with you equating an auto and an F1 Fast Flowering photo. I’ve grown a couple. They didn’t seem any faster to me. But to the point - and this is all with a smile -‘you still have to flip a Fast Flowering photo. That alone is enough to put it in the photo category and not at all equal to an auto. Maybe equal on grow time. Maybe not. Heads up - I’m sure you’ve grown them no problem, but if I were you I would eliminate fast flowering photos in your setup. They are much more likely to hermie or have issues that could affect the rest. But you know this. So I’m wondering - why do you take that chance? Just for a 90 day harvest? Grow an auto. Lol! I joke but I love.
:thumb::rofl::goodluck:
There is a Sweet Seeds F1 Fast Flower range - Tropicana Poison is one of them they’re all Autos.

I have a non fast flower, Photo - it came as a clone. I just can’t seem to find details on anything other than those Auto ones.

Its the only thing I have to hand I haven’t grown before without popping some Royal Cookies. We took 6 clones yesterday. Tomorrow or Wednesday one of them can be repotted and go in this tent.

Nick

There is a Sweet Seeds F1 Fast Flower range - Tropicana Poison is one of them they’re all Autos.

I have a non fast flower, Photo - it came as a clone. I just can’t seem to find details on anything other than those Auto ones.

Its the only thing I have to hand I haven’t grown before without popping some Royal Cookies. We took 6 clones yesterday. Tomorrow or Wednesday one of them can be repotted and go in this tent.

Nick
But don’t you have to flip them?

You’ve confused yourself - I don't have the one that is sold everywhere. That is an auto. F1 Fast.

I have something that is not an auto. The only place I found it is a shop up north of the country in the Golden Triangle. Which makes sense because of who gave me them. But they want my phone and email I couldn’t be bothered earlier. Everything else I’ve found is that F1 Fast Auto.

Nick

Mimosa x orange punch is my faverote that I have grown myself! Best smell and taste for sure I ran out of that one quick.

Intrigued to know what warlock tastes and smells like as being from UK we had a warlock cheese 🤤 everything was crossed with cheese but I remember the warlock being a really dark bud stinky and potent.. definitely nap time for those no used to it 🤣🤣

Yay found it with a degree of certainty. 80% chance of being the red pheno pictured. From the returning sponsor @SeedsMan Its Sweet Seeds F1 Fast Fem Photo

Please be red! Oh but those 5 hadn't died!

Nick

Intrigued to know what warlock tastes and smells like as being from UK
Me too both bits. From the UK as well. Saaarf of Ingerlaand!

The Warlock is from Serious Seeds in NL who first bred it. The CBD version was a collab with The CBD Boys. Its growing wild. 1:1 THC to CBD at like 12% of each. And its a sativa. Does not compute. Reckon it will let me mashed. CBD and CBG seems to knock me a little sideways.

Nick

Me too both bits. From the UK as well. Saaarf of Ingerlaand!

The Warlock is from Serious Seeds in NL who first bred it. The CBD version was a collab with The CBD Boys. Its growing wild. 1:1 THC to CBD at like 12% of each. And its a sativa. Does not compute. Reckon it will let me mashed. CBD and CBG seems to knock me a little sideways.

Nick
That's it nick.. hopefully you was about In the 90s when these classics was at there finest! 🤞 It's like it used to be. Lower thc seemed alot stronger but not sure if new high thc these days have just raised out tolerances.

Back
Top Bottom