NoobyMacDooby's Grow: Less Nooby More Dooby!

Here's the soil mix I've been using passed 8 months
1/3 White Lithuanian peat
1/3 a 50/50 mix home made composted alfalfa, fish, rabbit poop, alpaca poop and various veg and WC 50%
1/3 aeration (in my case Alpaca poop)

Ammendments per 100L

Cottonseed meal 1/2 cup per 100L
Alfalfa meal 3/4 cup per 100L
Bonemeal 1 cup
Kelp 1 cup
Gypsum 1 cup
Calcitic lime 3/4 cup
Dolomite lime 1/4 cup
Humic acid 100 grams
Bio Fulvic acid 1 gram / 100L
Barley blended 1 cup
Basalt rock dust 4 cups
Bio char 2 cups
Add mycorrhiza per instructions
Hope this helps... best soil I've ever used .. With the help of the gold old Ledsled
1L spent yogurt
Water in an AACT

Thank you!! I've been using a version of your previous soil mix so good to get an update. Will still be tricky to source some of the ingredients but found a contact for the Alpaca poop at a local lion park....is lion poop any good for weed? Special Saffa sauce? hahaha

The thing I'm trying to work towards now in my soil mix is the final up potting into flower. I'd like that mix to be a ready to go soil mix for flowering. Need to pre cook the mix and get some worms going for awhile so that when I re pot everything has been processed by microbes and is ready to be taken up. Figure unlike an outdoor grow or no till i'm mixing batches of soil more specific to the stage of growth.

Can't wait to flower out my Cuvèe f2. . Got about 75% fem .. pretty stoked
Oh nice going! Can't wait to harvest the 2 I got now. One is a definite cherry pheno and will have to see if there's a chocolate taste on the exhale. Would mean I got lucky with the cherry choclate pheno, Subcool recons that's the best one. Pretty happy that my cuvee clones have made it too, started rooting and now showing some new growth. I got 2 phenos cloned, both with a strong cherry smell. One is a very stretchy plant and the other one stayed short. Both have good frost on it.

Back
Top Bottom