NoobyMacDooby's Grow: Less Nooby More Dooby!

:Namaste:

Thank you! Still feel very nooby though considering the hiccups. Always room to improve
Even the super experienced guys have hiccups..... its how you deal with it is where the separation line exists.

In that case nooby sticks I usually panic and think it's all over...so over dramatic...hahaha
You evidently handle it right, you got buds....... We all get over dramatic about our plants. I actually cried about mine at the end. That is over dramatic.

Grow update:

New veg section is up with my seedlings. Hoping to one day setup racks here for better use of space

Crack cross...early signs are looking boy like. Hoping for a pistil

Cuvee, this one had the weird bud issues but bounced back and seems to be a late stacker!:

The pretty Cuvee:

The short pheno:

And the tall girl:

Nice..... I bet the smell is great. Do you have a guess of the cured weight?

Nice..... I bet the smell is great. Do you have a guess of the cured weight?
Yeah the smell is great and the buds are very sticky. Weight wise I have no clue....that nooby part you know. The nugs are fairly dense, was a thud sound when I dropped one. That lighter is about 6cm or just over 2 inches. Maybe 30 or 25g's.

Yeah the smell is great and the buds are very sticky. Weight wise I have no clue....that nooby part you know. The nugs are fairly dense, was a thud sound when I dropped one. That lighter is about 6cm or just over 2 inches. Maybe 30 or 25g's.
Did you indulge in some scissor hash?

Nice job brother, I'm sure you are super stocked at the results. I'm stocked on your behalf !!! Enjoy the fruits of your labour bud.

Thanks man and yeah very stoked on the results, even got some nice colour in my buds. Can't wait to smoke this!
Congrats on your harvest brother.
Well done indeed.

Thanks too, glad finally get here.

Updates:

New veg section getting tested out:

Harvested the short pheno, could see amber trickes with my jeweler's loupe. Going to leave the bigger one for a few more days, maybe a week.

The other Cuvee still has a week or so to go, running late but it's stacking well.

Back
Top Bottom